1. Before creating a thread in the Reality Bites forums, please read the following guidelines so you do not risk the wrath of the administrators and possibly lose the privilege of creating threads. We want everyone o take part in spreading the shitty news, but let's do it in a way that keeps Morbid from fielding takedown notices.
  2. You must be logged in to see or use the chatbox

Babysitter Vanessa Hawkins Scott Charged In Death Of 4yo Mya Migneault

Discussion in 'Crimes Against Children' started by Whisper, Mar 26, 2014.

1. Whisper

Whisper Baptized N Dirty Water Bold Member!

[​IMG]
    Mya Migneault is seen here on her first day of pre-school, according to a caption on Justice for Mya, the Facebook page set up to honor her.
    [​IMG]

http://ktla.com/2014/03/26/westlake-babysitter-charged-in-death-of-4-year-old-girl/#ixzz2x7TzQNMm

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Justice-For-Mya/1457635937801514
    • Thanks Thanks x 8
  2. beans

beans Trusted Member Bold Member!

Well. I hope @disgusted4sho doesn't read this. She was wanting a mom night out.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 2
  3. Taxidermi

Taxidermi Dildo for hire Bold Member!

This site has taught me to never get a baby sitter! :p
    • Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  4. China

China La Mera Mera Bold Member!

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/...er-mya-20140326,0,5292413.story#axzz2x7XaRfs3
    • Thanks Thanks x 9
  5. disgusted4sho

disgusted4sho Well-Known Member Bold Member!

well i may have been able to avoid it. .. .. . if you hadnt tagged me. . ..lol. but i did change my mind about having my birthday out and stayed in to snuggle a snugglebug.
    • Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Britefutr

Britefutr Well-Known Member Bold Member!

Probably wasn't the first time she abused the girl. But again it goes unnoticed or no one gave a damn until it was too late. Again..if this was a puppy it would be all over national news. God I hate people some days.
  7. Mata Hari

Mata Hari Trusted Member Bold Member!

@China I googled this babies name and your avatar came up...
  8. China

China La Mera Mera Bold Member!

It's your cache...
  9. Mata Hari

Mata Hari Trusted Member Bold Member!

Ok, I don't care - just thought it was funny.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Shannon34

Shannon34 New Member

Little Mya was such a sweet lil girl and blessed all of is in our family with her beautiful smile. This lady makes me absolutely sick to my stomach and I can say I hate her cause she took a member of my family away and a sweet litytle innocent baby at that!!! REST IN PARADISE LIL MYA <3 <3 <3 we will love you forever and carry you in your memory.
    • Thanks Thanks x 2
  11. Krystal

Krystal Veteran Member Bold Member!

Stay Strong @Shannon34 , it's probably going to be a long haul to see that cunt get the punishment she deserves, or as close to it as the State doles out. Visit anytime and rant and rave, you will be in good company, we ABHOR baby-killers.