• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

EchaSez

Hope is the thing with feathers.
01/13/18

babysitter14n-1-web.jpg

Jeanne Burns, 59, was arrested after being accused of leaving three young children home alone for over 2 and a half hours in Deltona, Fla.
(POLICE HANDOUT)
A babysitter in Florida is accused of leaving three young children home alone for more than 2 and a half hours.

Jeanne Burns, 59, was arrested Thursday on charges of child neglect.

One of the abandoned children called 911 after Burns left the home, WESH reported.

The kids ranged in age from 5 to 8 years old...

...Investigators said that Burns’ — who was supposed to be in charge — told the kids she left to go to Walgreens, WESH reported. But she later admitted to going to her own home to sleep.

The children’s mother, who was at work, was called back to the home, investigators said.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/babysitter-leaves-kids-house-home-sleep-article-1.3755112

*deep breath*

The first time I left my mini home alone she was thirteen.

Because I knew she was prone to making poor choices, smart as she is.

Now, her cousin who is a month older? I would have trusted her to hold down the fort for several hours at the age of ten. She was just that responsible.

That said....THREE young kids from 5-8? That negligent bitch could not nap at their house? Are we serious, here?

Fuck you, (I assume) grandma!!!

Withered wraith is lying.
If it was just for a nap she could have sacked out there.

She was likely funneling some guys hog.
There is a look in her eye that says "I am a dirty old tart"

Awww come on y'all...she just needed a little nap. :banghead: Wonder how many times she's pulled this crap...that the kids didn't tell anyone.

Yo, this broad got cohones! I felt guilty & panicky if i fell asleep in a different ROOM when my newborn & 1 year old were napping in their nursery. If i knew then what i know now...

Could be that this lady is just completely fucking stupid. It's awesome that one of the kids called 911. I wonder if they tried to call mom at work too?

Back