1. Before creating a thread in the Reality Bites forums, please read the following guidelines so you do not risk the wrath of the administrators and possibly lose the privilege of creating threads. We want everyone to take part in spreading the shitty news, but let's do it in a way that keeps Morbid from fielding takedown notices.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. If you tried signing up and were receiving the following message: "This action is available via POST only. Please press the back button and try again." Please retry as this was being caused by an outdated plugin.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. You must be logged in to see or use the chatbox
    Dismiss Notice

Babysitter Jeanne Burns Went Home For A Nap & Left Kiddies To Their Own Devices.

Discussion in 'Crimes Against Children' started by Echasez, Jan 13, 2018 at 7:53 PM.

Tags:
  1. Echasez

Echasez Hope is the thing with feathers. Bold Member!

Credit:
    $36,761.28
    http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/babysitter-leaves-kids-house-home-sleep-article-1.3755112

• Thanks Thanks x 15
  2. FrayedKnot

FrayedKnot I drank what? Bold Member!

Credit:
    $34,527.53
    *deep breath*

The first time I left my mini home alone she was thirteen.

Because I knew she was prone to making poor choices, smart as she is.

Now, her cousin who is a month older? I would have trusted her to hold down the fort for several hours at the age of ten. She was just that responsible.

That said....THREE young kids from 5-8? That negligent bitch could not nap at their house? Are we serious, here?

Fuck you, (I assume) grandma!!!

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Sejanus

Sejanus Well-Known Member Bold Member!

Credit:
    $48,195.42
    Withered wraith is lying.
    If it was just for a nap she could have sacked out there.

She was likely funneling some guys hog.
    There is a look in her eye that says "I am a dirty old tart"

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 2
  4. mybum62

mybum62 Well-Known Member Bold Member!

Credit:
    $21,145.68
    Awww come on y'all...she just needed a little nap. :banghead: Wonder how many times she's pulled this crap...that the kids didn't tell anyone.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. FrayedKnot

FrayedKnot I drank what? Bold Member!

Credit:
    $34,527.53

"funneling some guys hog"

*dies*
    :hilarious:

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. PixieDust

PixieDust Member

Credit:
    $448.42
    Yo, this broad got cohones! I felt guilty & panicky if i fell asleep in a different ROOM when my newborn & 1 year old were napping in their nursery. If i knew then what i know now...

• Show The Love Show The Love x 3
  7. roadsidehorror

roadsidehorror Active Member Bold Member!

Credit:
    $4,644.99
    Could be that this lady is just completely fucking stupid. It's awesome that one of the kids called 911. I wonder if they tried to call mom at work too?

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1