1. Before creating a thread in the Reality Bites forums, please read the following guidelines so you do not risk the wrath of the administrators and possibly lose the privilege of creating threads. We want everyone o take part in spreading the shitty news, but let's do it in a way that keeps Morbid from fielding takedown notices.
  2. You must be logged in to see or use the chatbox

Baby In Stroller Found In The Sea; Motherhood Incompatible To Cumdumpster's Love Life

Discussion in 'Crimes Against Children' started by Dakota, Dec 1, 2013.

1. Dakota

Dakota FORUM BITCH / Beloved Cunt Bold Member!

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    http://www.expatica.com/fr/news/fre...er-of-drowned-toddler-with-murder_279821.html
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...enne-Kabou-tries-drown-baby-daughter-sea.html
    • Thanks Thanks x 6
  2. cubby

cubby Veteran Member Bold Member!

I just have no words for a mother who could just park her baby in a stroller on the beach and walk away while the tide slowly comes in and drowns the child. I can almost understand hitting in a rage but this is just so cold and calculated, there's just nothing to say.
    • Agree Agree x 16
    • Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. myra manes

myra manes Veteran Member Bold Member!

Poor baby .. :(

Death to the cumbucket and her bf .. Grrr
    • Agree Agree x 4
  4. China

China La Mera Mera Bold Member!

Fuken animal needs to be tied to Concrete and dropped to the bottom of the ocean.
    • Agree Agree x 9
  5. mybum62

mybum62 Trusted Member

The terror this child endured is abominable.
    • Agree Agree x 6
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. Jo Anne

Jo Anne Active Member

I just don't understand. So many other options were availible to her. Why do women do this shit???!!! Worthless piece of shit. That poor baby. I would have taken her.
    • Agree Agree x 9
    • Like Like x 1
  7. stefania

stefania Active Member Bold Member!

At 15 months, the poor kid may have had a fighting chance to survive if she wasn't strapped into that stroller.
    Awful, just awful.
    • Agree Agree x 8
  8. thehesbomb

thehesbomb Trusted Member

Seriously this bitch leaves her child to slowly drown and somehow it is suggested to be the guy's fault??? Well maybe Susan Smith's husband was mean to her once so she HAD to drown her kids!

FFS.

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  9. jaggedpoppy

jaggedpoppy keeping it classy Bold Member!

Somehow that little dirty snowsuit makes it even more heartbreaking for me
    • Agree Agree x 8
  10. eisheth

eisheth Member

I cant imagine how scared the little girl was. It makes me sick knowing she thought drowning her child was better than losing her man.
    • Agree Agree x 4
  11. Krystal

Krystal Veteran Member Bold Member!

Susan Smith tried it but the man wasn't her husband it was her lover, Tom Finley. She had an affair with him for years and he didn't want kids and told her in a letter, then magically she had PPD and offed her kids.
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  12. sum bitch

sum bitch Trusted Member Bold Member!

She's a cruel bitch. Should strap her in a stroller and wait for the tide to come in. Or better yet, bury her up to her head and wait for the tide.
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  13. BlueLover

BlueLover Well-Known Member Bold Member!

Dumb bitch so many people trying to have children that cannot and she just leaves one by the waves as the tied comes in and let's her drown I hope that little angel's face haunts her until her last breath evil bitch!
    • Agree Agree x 2
  14. Sudonim

Sudonim Active Member Bold Member!

This one made me stop and think more then most child murder cases do. It's not a rage killing or even a drowning in a bath tub. This would be no quick death. It would take quite a while to die strapped in a chair while the tide came in. There would be a lot of sputtering and gasping as the waves came in and went back out. It would be a terrifyingly slow death, especially for a small child. It's almost like being water boarded till you die. It's rare to see someone kill a child, never mind their own in such a torturous and cold manner.
    • Agree Agree x 7
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  15. Concept2complex

Concept2complex Well-Known Member Bold Member!

How weak are some of these women psychologically that they can try to excuse their act of infanticide because their male coital love interest didn't want a kid. These are grown adult women we are talking about, not 3 year olds or even preteens. How can you be psychologically manipulated to kill your child...
    • Agree Agree x 2
  16. pinkfairy

pinkfairy Active Member

I cant even wrap my head around this! Incompatible with your life, you self absorbed bitch! She needs strapped down and killed like she did that sweet baby!
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Abroad

Abroad Veteran Member Bold Member!

I think perhaps it is not coincidental that the "mother" in this case is a philosophy student......

Sounds to me like someone overdosed on something Nietzschean.
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Momzilla

Momzilla Bad Ass PTA Mom! Bold Member!

I wonder, did she stay there & watch the tide sweep her baby away?!
    • WTF!?! WTF!?! x 1
  19. QueenDee

QueenDee #IwanttheDEE Bold Member!

Fucking Perra!!! She is a monster, her and her old ass fuck boyfriend.
    I know if I came home one day and told hubs I'd dropped off LO at gmas to watch over himf rom now on. He'd march his ass up there and get him back!
    BOTH THESE FUCKERS didn't want her! :( </3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. Dutchesse

Dutchesse Well-Known Member

I don't believe she was manipulated. I think she is using it as a cheap defense.
    • Agree Agree x 3
  21. stefania

stefania Active Member Bold Member!

There are so many other places she could have left that baby and stroller.
    What a monster!
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  22. CbabyRKO

CbabyRKO Titty sprinkles!!!! Bold Member!

She just didn't want any responsibility of her daughter at all. She wanted to forget she even had a child. What a cold hearted bitch she deserves to just have her crotch removed in the worst way possible. Ugh.
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2013
    • Agree Agree x 2
  23. AZmomof3

AZmomof3 Well-Known Member Bold Member!

Seeing the sweet baby in her stroller, all bundled and warm... And then just the jacket, dirty and empty. Breaks my heart to think of what she went through. Stuck, cold, wet, gasping for air, wondering where her mommy was... Breaks my heart. :(
    • Thanks Thanks x 2
  24. HijabiGirl

HijabiGirl Active Member

I swear this is one of the most chilling stories I've read. The sheer detachment this woman has from her own soul is shocking.
    m
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  25. Sassedame

Sassedame Active Member

None of this makes any sense to me..there is just no words.. I cannot see this uterus as anything but an evil cold psychopath. This was their child together, not a previous, makes no sense, this was an intelligent philosophy student, not an uneducated bible thumping baby maker! Also PPD after 15 months? I would think the symptoms would have manifested far sooner than this, not the father stating she was a wonderful mother. I absolutely cannot make any sense of this heart breaking case.