• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
I was all excited about the box :finger:
... I thought it would be bedazzled with shiny stones and gold lame' :p <3 ur a tease.

... and sorry bout the kid :shrug: :D

A baby girl, less than a month old...

She's mine. Don't care that I've never been overseas, she still MINE!

More on the story...

Baby found in cardboard box outside house in Corby
A baby girl thought to be less than a month old has been found in a cardboard box left outside a house in Northamptonshire.

The infant, wrapped in a blue blanket, was discovered at about 9am by a member of the public who heard a noise coming from the box.

Police said the child, found in Ibsen Walk, Corby, appears to be in good health and is being cared for at Kettering General Hospital.

The baby has dark hair and is believed to be between one and four weeks old.

Officers urgently need to trace the baby's mother and have appealed for her to come forward amid concern for her welfare.

Anyone with information to assist the inquiry is urged to contact Northamptonshire Police on 101 or to call the Crimestoppers service anonymously on 0800 555 111.

Northamptonshire Police Detective Superintendent Steven Lingley said: "For me, it's really important that urgently we trace the baby's mother.

"We are concerned for her welfare.

"The circumstances of this are quite unusual, quite extreme, and if anyone knows of the mum or has any information, can they call police on 101."

There is so much evil in the World and so many babies being decapatated and raped I give the Kat seal of approval to anyone leaving a live baby in a box. It is sad it has come to this but it is better than the alternative!!!

You mean this one was actually aLIVE? Hooray for "a member of the public who heard a noise coming from the box"!!!

And I can't believe I'm saying this b/c I would've loved it if her bio(s) would have taken her to an occupied church, a hospital, or a safe drop off site, but I'm with @mynameiskat . Thanks mom/dad/whoever for leaving her alive in a blanket outside a house (I think the box they chose makes an ironic statement, too). May she be successfully adopted by awesome, loving parents and grow up to be a Nobel Prize winning doc who cures cancer, a Pulitzer Prize winning author, or the best Prime Minister the country's ever had (or anything else she wants to be ;))!

Last edited:
Better left in a box than tossed out the window. Not that I'm happy with this either, but it's a better outcome than death.

Works for me ...
Better then a fat ass and stretch marks :D
Hey, there's nothing wrong with a fat ass and stretch marks.

Not TOO fat, mind you; and the stretch marks - not TOO deep. But just a tad more so than the average woman can be sexy.

Er, in my opinion, of course :)

Not TOO fat, mind you; and the stretch marks - not TOO deep. But just a tad more so than the average woman can be sexy.

:jawdrop:...

Can we clone you?

No no no no no no no

:nailbiting: You know not what the ramifications of this act would be!! :zombie:
Hahaha! I'm certain I don't. It's just so rare to hear a man say he's cool with a fat ass and stretch marks (to a degree). I'm not saying I have either, but damn, that's rare.

Its rare alright. I know.....I got a fat ass and stretch marks....no stretch marks on my ass but there might as well be a few there too.

Actually, I have no idea if my ass has stretch marks. I don't think....but idk....its too fat for me too see.

I'm just glad she's alive and was at the very least wrapped in a blanket inside the box. It's sad she was abandoned though. Hopefully someone loving with take her in.

I was lucky enough to have none after having a baby! :D
But I also bathed in coco butter (I have no idea if that helped though LOL)

Det Supt Steve Lingley of Northamptonshire Police said the baby "is safe and is being well cared for" but would not say where.

Appealing to the baby's mother he said: "I know you may feel you are in a very difficult position and I know it must have been incredibly difficult to have left your baby - please get in touch with us, we want to make sure you are all right."

The baby girl is believed to to be between three and six weeks old and could have been left outside the property as early as 06:00.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-northamptonshire-34424012

Picture of the little lady at link, too.

She's beautiful and perfect. I'm hoping that mom had difficulties in abandoning her since she's not been hurt or abused. If mom is found I also hope they don't give her back without making sure that they both have all the help and backup they ever need.

Police release images of baby found abandoned in a box

police-appeal-for-_3461967b.jpg

Baby girl, who was found in a box outside a house in Ibsen Walk, Corby, on Monday morning - Photo: Crimestopers-uk.org

Blankets-which-wer_3461972b.jpg

A blanket which were used to wrap a newborn baby girl - Photo: SWNS Group

Ibsen-Walk-Corby-w_3461974b.jpg

Ibsen Walk, Corby, where the baby girl was found in a cardboard box after being abandoned - Photo: SWNS Group

Anybody with information about the mother's whereabouts is asked to call police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.

Little one looks like an "old soul" to me. Hope you are given a wonderful home and loving parents.

ETA: So nice not typing RIP little one! For a change.

Back