• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Amandascott

Seven days after a pregnant Louisiana woman was shot and killed by an unknown thug, the baby she birthed postmortem has also died, and the boy’s death has been ruled a homicide.
The infant died Friday due to lack of oxygen to the brain, a fatal consequence of the mother’s blood loss, Nola.com reported. Police announced the death Monday.
The mother, Brittney Mills, was shot several times April 24 after opening the door of her apartment in Baton Rouge. The 29-year-old was eight months pregnant and her unborn baby, Brenton, was delivered after Mills was rushed to a hospital.
A former Louisiana State University offensive lineman, La’el Collins, was questioned by police over Mills’ slaying, since they were once romantically involved. But he is not considered a suspect, and police have not named any other suspects.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...regnant-mother-fatally-shot-article-1.2210548

They spent some time looking for him too, from what I read, and he was supposed to be part of the draft this past weekend?

Pregnant college chick...possible NFL contract with lots of ladies...possible massive child support payment...a week before the draft.....

Not a suspect. ;)

Maybe another Rae Carruth story? I hope not but these days you never know.:shrug:

Back