• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
1to288.jpg

Austin Ragans, a 33-year-old from Woodlands,Tex., was arrested and charged with aggravated assault with
a deadly weapon, battery, possession of cocaine and criminal mischief.

A Texas man who lobbed a chair and beer bottles from his 16th floor Florida hotel balcony was found naked in his room with a bag of cocaine on a counter​
[...]
Austin Ragans allegedly went into meltdown after being asked to leave the bar area at W Hotel in Fort Lauderdale
[...]
The 33-year-old, from Woodlands, is accused of tossing the glass containers 160-feet to the ground.
[...]
claim he also threw a chair over the edge - which ended up hitting hotel worker Rodney Moore, who was walking on the driveway below at the time.

Moore was taken to a nearby hospital, but police said his injuries were not serious.
Hotel staff visited Ragans' room following the incident and allegedly found him completely naked, http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/...in-Fort-Lauderdale-Authorities-272863781.html
[...]
The room's chair was missing and there was glass on the bathroom floor. A bag containing a white powder, which later tested positive for cocaine, was allegedly in plain view on a counter.

Police arrived and Ragans was arrested and charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, battery, possession of cocaine and criminal mischief.
[...]
appeared before Judge John Hurley on Wednesday, who said that he was "fortunate" that Moore's neck had not been broken and that he wasn't here on a manslaughter charge.
Ragans, who owns a medical device distributing company and said he was in Fort Lauderdale on business, was released on $28,600 bond.

He has previous arrests in Florida, Texas and Arizona
[...]
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/tex-man-meltdown-found-naked-cocaine-cops-article-1.1919777
Naked Man Tossed Chair From 16th Floor Balcony of W Hotel in Fort Lauderdale: Authorities
http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/...in-Fort-Lauderdale-Authorities-272863781.html

A Texas man who lobbed a chair and beer bottles from his 16th floor Florida hotel balcony was found naked in his room with a bag of cocaine on a counter

Sheesh could no body keep up with this party animal? Come on now! it's just a little snow!
Get with it people!

He was practicing for Christmas:eek:! Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow:whistle:; I think it was Bing Crosby who sang ito_O. Or maybe Frank Sinatra:happy:. They sound so much alike.:rolleyes:. Another toasted post:smug:. I want everybody to give me an awesome for every toasted post:woot:. You could also send me money:greedy::greedy:. Jeez. I better quit while I'm ahead.:facepalm:

A Texas man who lobbed a chair and beer bottles from his 16th floor Florida hotel balcony

which ended up hitting hotel worker Rodney Moore, who was walking on the driveway below at the time.
Moore was taken to a nearby hospital, but police said his injuries were not serious.

Mr Naked Party Animal is very lucky he is not looking at manslaughter charges.

Back