• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ChaosKitty

Queen Bitch From Hell
http://www.thv11.com/news/local/ark-man-accused-of-killing-woman-raping-corpse/413591297
austingrammer_1487872929749_8661167_ver1.0.jpg

SILOAM SPRINGS, Ark. (KTHV) -- A man is accused of killing a woman and raping her corpse, according to police.

CBS affiliate 5NEWS reports that Austin Lance Grammer, 18, of Siloam Springs is facing felony charges of manslaughter, rape, abuse of a corpse and tampering with physical evidence.

Police were dispatched to Grammer’s home in the 200 block of Meadow Court around 10 p.m. on February 17.

A 20-year-old woman, also of Siloam Springs, was found dead inside the home, according to a news release.

Grammer was arrested on Wednesday following an investigation. He is being held in the Benton County Jail without bond.

Police say this is an ongoing investigation.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4258350/Teen-arrested-death-20-year-old-roommate.html
3DA1A6F500000578-4258350-image-m-2_1487981526503.jpg

this is the picture they used for her
An 18-year-old is accused of brutally raping and killing his 20-year-old roommate before abusing her corpse.

Austin Lance Grammer was arrested in Siloam Springs, Arkansas on Wednesday after police found Leslie Perry's dead body inside the home where they were lived last week.

The teenager now faces multiple charges, including manslaughter, rape, abuse of a corpse and tampering with evidence.
He is currently being held at Benton County Jail where his bond has been set at $150,000.

Authorities were called to the home following reports of a death on late on February 17.

Police arrested Grammer five days later following an investigation into the victim's death.

The pair are believed to have worked together at a local cafe.

Grammer, who was born and raised in Arkansas, moved to the Siloam Springs area three years ago. His father, stepmother, sister and brother-in-law live nearby, the Democrat Gazette reports.
His alleged victim had attended school in Siloam Springs after moving with her family from Tifton, Georgia where she was born.

Friends described her as a 'beautiful, sweet' girl who was always willing to lend a hand.

'Leslie Perry you where a beautiful young sweet girl who never deserved this. We all love you and justice will be pursued,' a friend wrote on Facebook.
Perry was an avid horse rider since the age of two and had competed in various horse shows, according to her obituary.

'She had a special way with horses and enjoyed spending time with them in the pasture,' it read.

The 20-year-old had also played softball for many years.

Grammer is scheduled to face court on April 3.

Last edited:
I wonder if he's a frequenter of the incel subreddit.
What is this even ...???
just for you baby
Um okay ... thanks!
I loves you. Just played it. Should have seen the looks that came over my husband's face.
Oh now I'm checking it out for sure.
[doublepost=1488132886,1488132266][/doublepost]what the fuck was that.
[doublepost=1488132945][/doublepost]Look at this guy ... wanna be hipster necrophile!

September 01, 2017

An Arkansas man has been sentenced to 15 years in prison in the death of a 20-year-old woman, the Northwest Arkansas Democrat-Gazette reported Friday.

Austin Lance Grammer, 19, told officers that Leslie Perry was his friend and that he hoped to make her his girlfriend, according to a probable cause affidavit cited by the newspaper.

But Thursday, six months after Perry was found dead at his apartment in Siloam Springs, Grammer reportedly pleaded guilty to second-degree sexual assault, abuse of a corpse, tampering with evidence and negligent homicide.

http://www.arkansasonline.com/news/2017/sep/01/arkansas-man-sentenced-15-years-connection-20-year/

Austin Lance Grammer, 19, of Siloam Springs will be required to register as sex offender. He also must complete the prison’s sex offender treatment program or a similar on after his release and pay $1,670 in court costs.

http://www.arkansasonline.com/news/2017/sep/01/siloam-springs-man-sentenced-to-15-year/

Er. Title makes it look like her name is Siloam Springs. It's Leslie Perry.

I wondered why someone would name their kid Siloam Springs, but then again, there's Paris and London, so...

Back