• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Brillig

Danse Macabre Instructor
Bold Member!
Catholic school is forced to cover up a brand new statue after 'unfortunate' design showing a kneeling boy and a saint
  • Adelaide Catholic school has covered up a statue after its image went viral
  • It depicts a saint handing a loaf of bread from his cloak to a kneeling young boy
  • Instagram went wild, with many mocking Blackfriars Priory School's statue
Screen-Shot-2017-11-22-at-13.27.02.png

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ol-covers-brand-new-statue.html#ixzz4zDxjn7RV
So NOBODY at the school thought this particular juxtaposition might be problematic when viewing the design specs in advance?!?

Happy Thanksgiving to all my fellow Demonites :D

That just HAS to be deliberate...

And, as Sejanus said... it is sadly very much authentic for the catholic church. =/

This is what they eventually did with that area. Statue gone, park bench, and fake animals.

I wonder what became of the dick statue.

Oh, and this.

St Martin, noted for his work with the poor and downtrodden, is the patron saint of barbers, innkeepers, public health workers, mixed-race people and all those seeking racial harmony.

He is credited with miracles including levitation, an ability to communicate with animals, and being in two places at once.

Christianity. pff.

Last edited:
Back