• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ChaosKitty

Queen Bitch From Hell
I put off seeing this regardless of raves because I thought it would be lame, I was so very wrong. This is an excellent film ala Jame Bond set in the period right before the Berlin Wall goes down. There was something terribly dark, decadent, oppressive and terrifying about Berlin or that side of Germany in the mid eighties before the wall came down. You had to go through part of East Germany to get to part of west Germany to the area near the Baltic Sea. This is a fast moving action packed spy thriller where the main character is a female spy working for M16 and definitely up there for spy movies with the best. I would definitely recommend it even has baby Skarsgard in it and I have to admit he is a good actor and was perfect for his part.

Bought it last week.
Figured John Wick with boobs but I love a good bit of hot blonde violence..lol

Bought it last week.
Figured John Wick with boobs but I love a good bit of hot blonde violence..lol
still need to watch the fist movie, I have repeatedly stopped after the very first part in it when he is in the gas station with Daisy because I knew Daisy would get snuffed

still need to watch the fist movie, I have repeatedly stopped after the very first part in it when he is in the gas station with Daisy because I knew Daisy would get snuffed
It is honestly such a great movie.
Do finish it.
It is satisfying in every possible way!

Back