• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

SimplySpaztastic

The above average, average girl
Bold Member!
dyt0xz.jpg

FRANKTOWN, Colo - A couple from Parker were killed by a suspected drunk driver on Highway 83 south of Franktown.

A 1997 green Honda Accord crossed over the median and collided with two motorcycles at North Russellville Road around 1:30 p.m. according to a release from the Colorado State patrol.

Brian and Jacquie Lehner of Parker were thrown from the 2014 maroon Harley Davidson they were riding. Fifty-eight-year-old Brian was the driver and 56-year-old Jacquie was the passenger. Both died at the scene.

Joseph Bartoletti, 28, of Colorado Springs was riding a 2016 gray Harley Davidson which was also struck. He had minor injuries.

The driver of the Accord was identified as 27-year-old Athina Munoz. She was booked into the Douglas County Jail on several charges including vehicular homicide, third-degree assault and driving while under the influence of alcohol or drugs or both.

A check of court documents shows Munoz pleaded guilty to child abuse negligence with no injury in connection with an arrest by Aurora Police on March 31, 2011.

She was sentenced to 15 days in jail and 24 months probation.

According to our partners at the Denver Post, an Athina Munoz was cleared in a home invasion shooting in Aurora on March 31, 2011.

"Athina Munoz used an assault-style rifle to kill Jovan Rivers and Harrell King at the Sable Landing Condos," according to the article.

She was not charged because the shooting reportedly fell under Colorado's Make My Day Law, which gives homeowners the right to use deadly force if an intruder comes into their home uninvited and they feel threatened.

Munoz was a "medical marijuana caregiver protecting her home" Denver District Attorney Mitch Morrissey told the Post.

Aurora police said she was not a caregiver and was illegally growing marijuana.
http://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...ash-that-killed-2-motorcyclists-on-highway-83

LOL at Make My Day law. The name just cracks me up. I'm learning my new home is just all kinds of crazy thanks to DD. God, I love this state.

I hope they O.J Simpson her ass and give her a ridiculously long sentence for this crime because she wasn't prosecuted for the previous killings.

I can't give her too much shit for shooting people since if I had home invaders I'd do the exact same thing but she deserves to be away a long time for this stunt.

Is this the same one that posts on this site sometimes? THat'd be pretty funny.

I hope they O.J Simpson her ass and give her a ridiculously long sentence for this crime because she wasn't prosecuted for the previous killings.

THe previous shootings were done in self defense. Some fucks break in trying to steal your drugs, you have the legal right to kill them. The "victims" knew the risks when they went in. Tough luck.

The child abuse and DUIs and this shit certainly cements her as worthless trash though. She should never see freedom again for that shit.

I would never drive a motorcycle either...I'm a girl. I don't need to make no statements...I belong on the BACK of one. But yeah...Dangerous and vulnerable. RIP in hog heaven.
As a young girl I use to love riding with my grandpa on his motorcycle and one day he was hit and killed I've been afraid of em sense then :(

DOUGLAS COUNTY, Colo. - The driver suspected of hitting three people on motorcycles, killing two of them, on Saturday told a Colorado State Patrol trooper that she had looked at a text message and when she looked up, she was on the wrong side of the road and hit a motorcycle, according to the arrest warrant obtained by Denver7.

The woman, Athina Munoz, also admitted to the trooper that she had two glasses of wine before the crash and smoked marijuana that morning, the arrest warrant said.

"I detected bloodshot, watery eyes, slurred speech and the strong odor of an alcoholic beverage coming from her breath," the trooper wrote in his report.

The trooper said Munoz "did not perform the voluntary roadside maneuvers as a sober person" when asked to complete a limited test at the hospital.

A second trooper investigating the crash was quoted in the report as saying he found "two empty alcohol bottles, a glass marijuana pipe and raw marijuana in the vehicle."

After she was released from the hospital, Munoz was arrested on suspicion of two counts of vehicular homicide-reckless, two counts of vehicle homicide - DUI/death, 1 count of assault and 2 counts of DUI.
http://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...ash-that-killed-2-motorcyclists-on-highway-83

Is this the same one that posts on this site sometimes? THat'd be pretty funny.

Fuck no. I'm cute, brunette, my shit's spelled right, I live in the other state that legalized weed first, and I've got a strict policy against drunk driving. I lush it up in the safety of my own home, or use the Lyft app on my phone.

But I'm flattered you've noticed me...

Anyway, I've never heard it referred to as "raw marijuana" before. But, I suppose, in this new world of edibles and drinks and dabs and oils, it's become a necessary descriptor.

As a young girl I use to love riding with my grandpa on his motorcycle and one day he was hit and killed I've been afraid of em sense then

Sorry about your grandpa. My best friend was killed on his bike about 17 years ago. Thousands of us still ride and make it home every day, though. If you have any desire to ride at all or just want to conquer that fear, you should. The risk may be worth the reward to you. It is to me.

Anyway, I've never heard it referred to as "raw marijuana" before. But, I suppose, in this new world of edibles and drinks and dabs and oils, it's become a necessary descriptor.
"Raw Marijuana" made me giggle.
I'll take that shit cooked, raw, frozen, edible, drinkable, or smokeable. :hilarious: :cigar:

Sorry about your grandpa. My best friend was killed on his bike about 17 years ago. Thousands of us still ride and make it home every day, though. If you have any desire to ride at all or just want to conquer that fear, you should. The risk may be worth the reward to you. It is to me.
Thank you for telling me that my husband has a bike so maybe one day I will it is just so scary to me.

It's just a matter of time before this reckless bitch does something to get her ass locked away for awhile. Let's hope this is it. 'Cause I'm sure she has plenty of other tricks up her sleeve.

2cfbpjl.jpg

2qlhpo9.jpg

Hundreds of bikers lined the streets to show support for Brian and Jacquie Lehner on Friday at the services for both.
This husband and wife were loved by so many. So very sad.
http://denver.cbslocal.com/2016/03/04/motorcyclists-remember-couple-killed-in-crash/
[doublepost=1470121720,1457233884][/doublepost]
DOUGLAS COUNTY, Colo. - The driver suspected texting and driving drunk and high pleaded not guilty in connection to a crash that killed two motorcyclists.

Athina Munoz, 28, appeared in court in Douglas County Monday morning.

She pleaded not guilty to two counts of vehicular homicide involving DUI and two counts vehicular homicide involving reckless driving.

On February 27, 2016 Munoz hit three people on motorcycles while driving on Highway 83 at North Russellville Road in Franktown, according to a release from the Colorado State Patrol.

Brian and Jacquie Lehner of Parker were thrown from their 2014 maroon Harley Davidson. Brian, 58, was the driver and Jacquie, 56, was the passenger. Both died at the scene.

Joseph Bartoletti, 28, of Colorado Springs was riding a 2016 gray Harley Davidson right behind them and was also struck. He had minor injuries.

Munoz told a Colorado State Patrol trooper that she had looked at a text message and when she looked up, she was on the wrong side of the road and hit a motorcycle, according to the arrest warrant obtained by Denver7.

She also admitted to the trooper that she had two glasses of wine before the crash and smoked marijuana that morning, the arrest warrant said.

Munoz is set to go on trial on Dec. 6, 2016. She remains in custody on a $50,000 bond.
http://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...ng-drunk-in-crash-that-killed-2-motorcyclists

What the fuck. How do you admit that you were drinking, admit that you were smoking pot, admit that you were looking at your phone while driving and drifted to the other lane, acknowledge that you hit a motorcycle which ultimately cased the death of 2 people, and STILL plead not guilty?!?

Fuck, I hate everybody so much.

What the fuck. How do you admit that you were drinking, admit that you were smoking pot, admit that you were looking at your phone while driving and drifted to the other lane, acknowledge that you hit a motorcycle which ultimately cased the death of 2 people, and STILL plead not guilty?!?

Fuck, I hate everybody so much.

Here you go, love. She decided to go ahead and plead guilty.
A 28-year-old Parker woman pleaded guilty Monday to two counts of vehicular homicide while intoxicated in the deaths of a couple married for 35 years and killed when she drove into oncoming traffic and collided with two motorcycles.

Athina Munoz, 28, was driving a 1997 Honda Accord southbound on Colorado 83 south of Franktown on the afternoon of Feb. 27 when she veered into oncoming traffic and hit two northbound motorcycles.

Brian Lehner, 58, and his wife, Jacquie Lehner, 56, of Parker were on a 2014 Harley Davidson when they were hit and died at the scene. Munoz also hit Joseph Bartoletti, 29, of Colorado Springs, who was riding a 2016 Harley. He suffered minor injuries.

According to the arrest affidavit, Munoz admitted to drinking two glasses of wine and smoking marijuana on the day of the crash, and she failed field tests to see if she was under the influence of drugs or alcohol. Authorities say Munoz was checking a text message just before the wreck and that when she looked up “she was on the wrong side of the road and hit a motorcycle,” the affidavit said.

Munoz pleaded guilty in Douglas County District Court to two counts of vehicular homicide-DUI, a Class 3 felony. Each charge carries a sentence of up to 12 years in prison, but prison time is not mandatory in the case under the charges.

A judge could sentence Munoz to probation with no additional jail or prison time.
***(SERIOUSLY??? Just what the fuck)***

There was no agreed-upon sentence with Munoz’s plea. The judge will decide during the sentencing hearing on Jan. 20, 2017, at 1:30 p.m.
http://www.denverpost.com/2016/10/24/athina-munoz-vehicular-homicide-guilty-plea/

As I was posting this update, I realized that Brian and Jacquie had been married for 35 years. Thats longer than this bitch Athina Munoz, had even been alive...
That gave me a sick feeling. They were already in love and had vowed to spend their lives "til death do us part" years before the shitbag whore who ran them down, was even born.
That's where I will find slight relief---- knowing that they lived and died together- and that one did not have to go on in life, without the other.
Totally hurts me in the feelers.

I wonder if the family was consulted prior to the plea. I wouldn't agree to it if it didn't come with any mandatory sentence.

My honey and I ride his HD Road King Classic.....when I posted this, we weren't together. Now, reading this shit over.....thank God for leathers and we hope this bitch burns in hell! :mad:

My sister is an ER Nurse, she calls bike riders "organ donors."

A couple of friends of mine were in a bad accident on their Harley, cathi broke her back in two places, head injury, tons of road rash. That was 3 years ago she's mostly fine again now after a very long recovery. But when telemarketers call she says " I'm not supposed to talk to you I have brain damage." :whistle:

DENVER -- A drunk, texting driver pleaded guilty Friday to two counts of vehicular homicide Friday. A judge gave Athina Munoz a 20-year prison sentence.

Two people died when she crashed into a motorcycle on Highway 83 south near South Russellville Road in the Franktown area in February 2016. Brian and Jacquie Lehner of Parker both died at the scene when they were thrown from their motorcycle.

Munoz admitted she had been drinking, smoking marijuana and texting at the time of the crash.

District Attorney George Brauchler said that even though Munoz received a 20-year sentence, she will likely only serve about five years under the current system. He said her case is an example of why he believes the state needs to toughen its vehicular homicide laws.
http://kdvr.com/2017/01/20/drinking...20-years-for-crash-that-killed-parker-couple/

Back