• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Valasca

Death, horror, torture
]Asok Roy gave up his medical license in October after he was accused of trading free or discounted exams and pills for sex acts.

Action News Jax reported in May that a report from the Florida Department of Health detailed numerous interactions between the doctor, informants and undercover deputies. He allegedly asked them to "take care of him" and "have sex with him or he would stop writing prescriptions."

He was arrested for five counts of solicitation to commit prostitution, two counts of writing a prescription for monetary benefit, two counts of falsely omitting information on a document or report, and one count of being principle to practicing a health care profession without a license.

Manjula Roy was arrested for practicing a health care profession without a license.

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/l...ested-after-year-long-investigation/646852720

Why do I never find these doctors? Healthcare is expensive,not sure what I'd do for free stuff.

Old coot. I'm sure he had to write himself a prescription for that little blue pill. Again, stupid has no age limit.

He's 74! No one wants to see those saggy balls! :cigar:

But you know some crack bitches were touching em for free pills and shit..... :asshat:

Asok of shit.
He could have been writing scrips for crack hoes and getting his hog funnelled forever
without being ratted out.
He was not a smart pervert

Back