• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
2r4q641.jpg

Carter Carol Cervantez
2823v2e.jpg

Clarence David Mallory​
Two former American Eagle Outfitter employees went from being thieves to becoming murderers.

Clarence David Mallory, 19, and Carter Carol Cervantez, 25, were arrested in connection to the death of Ashlea A. Harris, who was found dead in her apartment
[...]
Harris, 31,
[...]
dead after a unit of firefighters responded to a reported fire.

Harris was found with her ankles and hands bound in grey duct tape, her body partially burned and blunt force trauma to her face, head and neck,
[...]
Both Cervantez and Mallory were fired from American Eagle Outfitters at the Hulen Mall in Ft. Worth
[...]
They were also suspects of stealing nearly $18,000 from the store's safe
[....]
pair had future plans of going back to the store and stealing $40,000 to $50,000 in Black Friday shopping sales, but they needed the keys from Harris,
[...]
Harris, who was a manager at the store, had already identified the pair as suspects
[...]
The day after Harris' murder, Cervantez was caught by surveillance cameras trying to open the doors to the store, but they had already changed the locks.

Both Mallory and Cervantez were taken to the Fort Worth Jail where they were booked in on the Capital Murder warrant. The bond for each was set at $500,000
[...]
both were charged of theft $1,500 to $2,000 with a bond of $100,000 each.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...lled-coworkers-black-friday-article-1.2039769
zy8xap.jpg

Ashlea Harris was found dead in her apartment on Nov. 28 after two of her American Eagle coworkers duct taped her limbs and burned her apartment.
her fb
ogfaz6.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/ashlea.harris.96?fref=ts&ref=br_tf
no FB for the other 2

Last edited:
This is super depressing. They were already suspects!

Did they give her the chance to tell them the locks had been changed? Probably not.

Pieces of shit don't have shit for brains. These two worthless pieces of flesh might as well be put away for the rest of their sorry existence. They serve no purpose to world any longer. I pitty their families that have claim them.

Incredible they thought they could get away with this. I wish Ashlea had seen this coming and was able to prevent it.

Ummmm...if they both were former employees, wouldn't they know about the camera that caught her trying to unlock the doors? :facepalm:
Thank goodness for stupid criminals.

From the headline I was concerned that a 19 year old and 25 year old were robbing the store for new clothes that are usually made for middle schoolers. I'm relieved they got cash instead, like mature adults.

http://www.star-telegram.com/news/local/community/fort-worth/article79977537.html
FORT WORTH

The defendant accused of helping to kill a popular assistant manager at a Hulen Mall clothing store took the stand at her capital murder trial Wednesday and testified that she was terrified of her co-defendant, her live-in boyfriend.

Carter Carol Cervantez is on trial this week on a capital murder charge in the slaying of Ashlea Ann Harris, 31, on Nov. 28, 2014, the day after Thanksgiving, known commercially as Black Friday.

Police have said they believe that Cervantez, 27, and Clarence David Mallory, 21, beat and bound Harris and then set her body on fire to steal her keys to the store so that they could steal the store’s cash.

Mallory is also charged with capital murder. His trial is pending. Prosecutors are not seeking the death penalty against either defendant.

Cervantez testified that she knew nothing about the slaying and that she was asleep in the apartment she shared with Mallory when Harris was killed.
[....]
testified that she cooked a traditional Thanksgiving Day dinner on Nov. 27, 2014. Mallory drank, they watched movies and smoked marijuana, and she got sick, Cervantez said. It was still daylight, she said.

“I laid down and when I woke up, it was dark and David was not there,” Cervantez said. “I remember both hands [on the clock] were pointed at the five. I went to bed and went to sleep. David woke me and said I needed to get ready to go to Cleburne and he wanted me to pack.”

Cervantez, Mallory and Harris had worked together at American Eagle Outfitters in Hulen Mall. Cervantez and Harris were assistant managers.

Police officers have testified that they believe that Cervantez and Mallory were responsible for the theft of nearly $18,000 from the store on Aug. 24, 2014, the final week of back-to-school sales.

Cervantez and Mallory were eventually fired.

Then, according to testimony from a former store manager, they plotted a Black Friday theft that could have netted more than $50,000. For that, they wanted to get Harris’ key to the store.

Cervantez testified that she and Mallory went to Cleburne and rented a motel room on Nov. 28, but later that day Mallory had her drive to Hulen Mall while he toyed with a 9 mm Glock handgun he held in his lap.

Cervantez said Mallory put the gun in her face and tried to make her steal money from the store. Mallory threatened to hurt her parents and relatives if she did not do what she was told, Cervantez said. And when she did not do what she was told, they returned to their apartment, where Mallory’s friends raped her repeatedly, Cervantez testified.
[....]
first time Mallory pointed the gun at her she flinched and he laughed, Cervantez said.

“He asked if I thought he would shoot me,” Cervantez testified. “I said no. And he said, ‘You don’t know me. But I know you.’”

Then Mallory called out her grandmother’s name and address, her brother’s address and the address of her parents, Cervantez said. He forced her at gunpoint to recount the day’s events, but she did not know what happened, Cervantez said.
[....]
Over and over he made her repeat the events of the day, Cervantez said. While she was talking, Mallory seemed to be calm but when she paused, he would pick up the Glock and point it at her again, Cervantez said.

They left Hulen Mall after a while, and Mallory had Cervantez drive to Wal-Mart, she said.

“On the way to Wal-Mart, he told me I needed to get some dark sweats and some shoes that I could run in,” Cervantez said.

Before getting out of her black Infiniti auto, Cervantez said, she told Mallory that she was going in the store alone.

“And he said, ‘Yeah, you better come out alone or I’ll kill everyone you love,’” Cervantez said. “‘There are people who are meaner than me following you.’”

Steve Gordon, who is representing Cervantez along with Bill Ray, asked why she didn’t ask someone for help, call police or run away. Cervantez said she believed Mallory’s threats to harm her family. The store was crowded, and she saw threatening people everywhere, Cervantez said.

“So I went in and shopped,”[....]

And then they went back to Hulen Mall, Cervantez said.

Mallory handed her what appeared to be a set of keys from American Eagle and made her change clothes, Cervantez said. Then she told him she was not going inside the mall, Cervantez said.

“He said, ‘You don’t understand,’” Cervantez testified. “‘There’s someone sitting outside your parents’ house and if you don’t go I’m going to kill them and I’m going to kill you.’”

But the key he gave her did not work and when she returned to the car, Mallory told her that she did not even try. Mallory took her back to their apartment and someone pushed her down to the floor as she walked in, Cervantez said.

Cervantez said she heard a voice she did not recognize that said, “I’ll make her follow directions.”
[....]
someone took off her sweat pants and raped her, Cervantez said. After the first rape she tried to crawl away but before she could she was raped again — three more times before someone pulled her into the kitchen and told her to cover herself, Cervantez said.

The door opened and closed a couple of times, but she did not look up to see her assailants, Cervantez said.

“I don’t know what time they left me there,” Cervantez said. “It was dark when we got there and when I looked up it was morning.”

That morning, Mallory asked her if she had a good night, Cervantez said.

“Then [Mallory] said you’re going to go back and do it again,” Cervantez said. “I heard two people talking who said they haven’t dropped it yet. We’re going to take her back and make her do it again.”
[....]
prosecutor Kevin Rousseau showed jurors surveillance video from a Home Depot that showed Cervantez buying two shovels, a rope, bungie cords, a pair of gloves and a tarp on Nov. 21, 2014, a week before Harris was killed.

A text Mallory sent to Cervantez with two sets of coordinates led police to a shallow hole on a ranch in Leuders, a sleepy town about 34 miles north of Abilene. Outside the presence of the jury, Fort Worth police Detective Jerry Cedillo, who was recalled to the stand Wednesday, said he thought the hole was a grave meant for Harris.

Cervantez offered another explanation.

Mallory dug it for her, Cervantez said.

“And [Mallory] said, ‘I’ve already dug your grave,’” Cervantez testified. “I was scared. I was too afraid to talk. ‘You’re so stupid, you don’t even know what I was planning. I texted you a picture of where I was going to bury you. Look at your phone.’”

On Thursday, prosecutors Ashlea Deener and Rousseau are expected to cross-examine Cervantez. The trial is in state District Judge’s David Hagerman’s 297th District Court.

@Abroad, see? I'm going to start pointing it out, now. 25 y.o. woman dating a 19 y.o. man. And, surprise! It's a wildly dysfunctional relationship. :p

Never knew a normally functioning 25 yr old that would date or be involved with anyone under 21.
The age gap at that point in life is taboo for most.
The relationship was a nightmare and in the end an innocent woman died because of some thug trying to play at being a man.
Max penalty plus please and thank you.

It's an undeniable, sociological fact that only damage case weirdos get with folks who are 5+ years older/younger.

[doublepost=1464276496,1464276378][/doublepost]
Prosecutors are not seeking the death penalty against either defendant.

The fuck why? They burnt her alive

She appears to be a lesbian from the facebook profile. I bet that played into this. Ignorant trash like this tend to HATE gays.

Last edited:
Yea right she was afraid of him was she afraid when she invited him to move in? Or was she scared when they caught her on camera stealing money and trying to break in the store?
[doublepost=1464304319,1464303750][/doublepost]
It's an undeniable, sociological fact that only damage case weirdos get with folks who are 5+ years older/younger.

[doublepost=1464276496,1464276378][/doublepost]

The fuck why? They burnt her alive

She appears to be a lesbian from the facebook profile. I bet that played into this. Ignorant trash like this tend to HATE gays.
At first I thought you were just some extremely crazy troll but now I'm beginning to think you're having a nervous break down. If you ever need someone to talk to about this I'm here

At first I thought you were just some extremely crazy troll but now I'm beginning to think you're having a nervous break down. If you ever need someone to talk to about this I'm here

Dude. I've gotten, like, three positive reps from him today, plus two chunks of perfectly civil commentary. If this is a nervous breakdown... Let it roll. :hilarious:

August 24, 2017

A jury took about an hour Thursday to sentence a man to life in prison for tying up a popular Fort Worth assistant store manager on Black Friday in 2014, beating and killing her, then burning the body.

Ashlea Ann Harris was murdered Nov. 28, 2014, by Clarence David Mallory, 22, and his co-defendant, Carter Carol Cervantes, 28. Cervantes also received a sentence of life without parole at a separate trial in May 2016.

“Imagine the horror,” said Kevin Rousseau, Tarrant County prosecutor, during closing arguments Thursday. “Someone is probably sitting on you while someone else is taping up your hands and then your ankles.

“They slash her throat and then, when she is finally dead, they set her place on fire. There are a lot of people at her apartment complex, which says a lot about the defendants in this case.”

Police said they believe Mallory and Cervantez killed Harris so they could steal her keys to the American Eagle Outfitters store at the mall, to get in later and steal the store’s cash the day after Thanksgiving, popularly known as Black Friday.

Cervantez was sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole in May of last year after taking the stand and blaming the murder on Mallory.

Prosecutors did not seek the death penalty against either defendant.

Back