• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://www.newschannel10.com/story/36651590/missing-mans-family-sleeping-in-cornfields
15215665_G.jpg

[....]
Valera allegedly jumped out of the car, ran into a corn field, and hasn't been seen since.

Sheriff of Sherman County, Ted Allen, said they've been trying to find him since he was reported missing.

"There was a thorough search. No trace of him, but two pings on his phone which were inconclusive of where he could be," said Allen.

Helicopters were flown over the cornfield, but Valera was not found.

Allen said canines located Valera's scent in the cornfield, but lost it.
[....]
"The Texas Rangers and FBI [are now] involved, and will continue to run down leads until we find this man," said Allen.

Valera's pregnant girlfriend is past due, but says she want's to wait till he is found.

"He said he can't wait until he holds her holds her in his hands, and he just can't wait for the moment she comes. [When he went] to work he was just watching his phone the whole time to see when I texted him to let him know in going into labor," said girlfriend Monica Rivera.

Valera was last seen wearing a red jump suit from work and black shoes.

Officials said Valera may be disoriented and combative.

His family is asking for volunteers who can help search for him. If interested, they are asking for you to call (806) 341-3140.

Anyone with information about Valera is asked to contact Sherman County Sheriffs Office at (806) 366-5551.

A grown man disappears into a cornfield for 4 days without a trace? Tracking dogs/TX Rangers can't find him? Nope, not buying it. His brother called 911 to report him missing, I think cops might want to take a closer look at their relationship.

I don't think he's lost in the cornfield either. All you have to do is follow the rows, corn fields are not infinitely vast, I do think if you kept walking you'll come to the end. He's either missing on purpose or he can't come back, but it's not the corn field's fault.

I don't think he's lost in the cornfield either. All you have to do is follow the rows, corn fields are not infinitely vast, I do think if you kept walking you'll come to the end. He's either missing on purpose or he can't come back, but it's not the corn field's fault.

Yeah wow, no shit genius.

Clearly they are merely saying that was the last place he was reportedly seen, not that he necessairly is hopelessly lost in this vast wilderness of corn.

Get a fucking clue.

Anyone remember the Twilight Zone episode where a young Opie banishes people to the cornfield?

CASE CLOSED.

de8c5f5e3725d3afe0848254c20d5960--zone-tv-cult-movies.jpg

This man is dead, I can't get the news article to load up on the ship but I'm more than certain if he was anticipating his GF giving birth he wouldn't have just bolted out into the unknown.

I'm more than certain if he was anticipating his GF giving birth he wouldn't have just bolted out into the unknown.

Have you ever read a story on here before? A boyfriend of a pregnant woman always bolts out into the unknown, it's just normally he would kill the girlfriend first.

He’s been missing since Oct 20th.

So it’s been more than 3 weeks.

I’d start asking about the circumstances surrounding him “jumping out of the car and running”.

I bet your answer is there.

Back