• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
...and she's definitely representin :crack: :rolleyes: good god we are all not like this... I swear :angelic:

Last edited:
Only reason nobody got off is all 3 cops looked at each other and either realized that it was nasty or they realized that 1 of them would sell the other 2 out for a promotion.

Her looks are not the problem here, her morals are. But not a problem, with a philosophy degree, should she complete school, she can still get a job as a barista.
(I don't mean to bash philosophy majors, but this woman is just feeding the joke train.)

id let her blow me if i were the male cops n still give her drunk ass a ticket!! but thats just me lol

I swear my head looks nothing like my boobs too. But I'm happy with my results.
lol!! men and boobs its like .giving candy to a child but ''this whore thought all men would go for her!! just cuz she has implants doesnt mean everyone wants her sure she has some big ones but i mean she should focus the plastic surgical procedures more towards her face maybe it woulda worked if she looked like a marilyn as opposed to a rupaul just saying it doesnt help'to offer 3 male cops bjs when u look like a transvestite!! unless they r gay but MAYBE her plan woulda worked if she didnt look like a dude just saying!!!!

She looks fine, nothing wrong with boobies and BJs
YEA nothing wrong unless u look like a man wit boobies trying to give bjs to 3 officers of the law they probably got in a huddle questioned is it a dude?! or a chic then decided they didnt want to go through with this cuz shes secretly a man wit boobs!!!!

She's better looking than most of the women on here that offer sexual favors to get out of trouble.
REMOVE THE MAKEUP BET SHE DONT LOOK SO PRETTY

ANYONE NOTICE the left BOOB is bigger than the rite? analyzing this photo is kinda fun ! prob cuz im at work doing a midnite and am bored outa my mind overly tired n alll that im really not this mean in person guess the secret mean side comes out when i'get bored hiding behind my phone screen!

Last edited by a moderator:
Her looks are not the problem here, her morals are. But not a problem, with a philosophy degree, should she complete school, she can still get a job as a barista.
(I don't mean to bash philosophy majors, but this woman is just feeding the joke train.)
so wha???? you meant to bash baristas? no really, what do you have against baristas?

Ummm, did any of you read the police report? She's 5'10" and a buck ninety five. No wonder she only shows face and boobs in her pics. Her ass must be fucking huge.

Ummm, did any of you read the police report? She's 5'10" and a buck ninety five. No wonder she only shows face and boobs in her pics. Her ass must be fucking huge.

Back