• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sue sue

Take 6
FOX40, one 16-year-old became the target of counselor Ariana Salas. The complaint claims Salas had unlawful intercourse with the boy. Salas is now in jail.

"For seven counts of illegal intercourse with a minor and eight counts of illegal oral copulation with a minor,” said Sgt. Steve Beukelman with the Tracy Police Department.

The Tracy Police Department released few details in their investigation but confirmed they did arrest 25-year-old Salas on Feb. 4.

Salas' employer, Valley Oak Residential, said Salas has worked with them for four years. The executive director and founder denied FOX40's request for an on-camera interview but did say the allegations have upset them all.
[/QUOTE. :hungover::hungover:
http://fox40.com/2016/02/11/tracy-youth-counselor-arrested-accused-of-sex-with-teen-boy/

The broad isn't wearing makeup and it's a mugshot.

Def not a bad lookin woman at all. I sense a lot of jealousy here.

Well.....Jack Burton has given me 12.5% of my lifetime negative ratings in the course of an afternoon.

Well done, you.

I somehow knew you'd be into her. You like the manly looking ladies? ;)
Or the ones who appear to be wearing a manly-looking woman mask made from genuine manly-looking woman face skin.
[doublepost=1455332815,1455332780][/doublepost]
That is the oddest pattern of neck fat I've ever seen! :jawdrop:

It's where the mask-skin ends and rolls up
[doublepost=1455335155][/doublepost]It puts the lotion in the basket.

Is that 25 in Yeti years?
You'd have to double bag her coz he chin would fuck up the first bag. Poor kid gonna have to always remember that she was his first.
I wonder what his friends are thinking? I know pussy is pussy but I see no high fives over this hambeast. Just lots of ridicule over the fact that this was his first taste of the tang and she looks like a shaved gorilla.

You'd have to double bag her coz he chin would fuck up the first bag. Poor kid gonna have to always remember that she was his first... she looks like a shaved gorilla.
:hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious:

Dammit, I love you Cbaby...when you are funny, you're outrageous; when you're primed, you're fucking hilarious.
[doublepost=1455382758,1455382711][/doublepost]However, with a scrowl like that, I don't know how anybody could get it up.

It looks like she's thinking, "You better please me, boy, or else..."

I know I couldn't get it up for that mug.

You'd have to double bag her coz he chin would fuck up the first bag. Poor kid gonna have to always remember that she was his first.
I wonder what his friends are thinking? I know pussy is pussy but I see no high fives over this hambeast. Just lots of ridicule over the fact that this was his first taste of the tang and she looks like a shaved gorilla.
Only big black lawn trash bags fit that head & possible shoulders :bored:

My first thought was that "25-year-old teacher sleeps with 16-year-old boy" probably meant I'd see yet another example of an unexpectedly thin, pretty blonde that seems to dominate similar headlines. :eggface:

Anything for :beaver: I guess?

That is the oddest pattern of neck fat I've ever seen! :jawdrop:
Right?! It's almost like she's wearing a clear plastic turtleneck.

It puts the lotion in the basket.
They have some giant, beastly women outta their stock.

Annnnnd... This is why I love it here! :hilarious:

Back