• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
15do2uh.jpg

April-lee Gillen, 17, is believed to have been involved in an attempted kidnapping but managed to jump from the car at Warrawong, south of Wollongong, on April 20
209j3fs.jpg

The 17-year-old was found lying on the road with serious head injuries and had a portion of her skull removed to alleviate swelling and further injury to her brain
9r7wo8.jpg

a42xki.jpg

The teenager had taken to Facebook moments before her suspected abduction to say she was being followed​
[...]
17-year-old girl who was found lying on the road with serious head injuries is believed to have been involved in an attempted kidnapping but managed to jump from the car.

April-lee Gillen was thought to have been involved in a hit and run after she was found lying on the road at Warrawong, south of Wollongong
[...]
But police say they now believe the teenager was dragged into a black BMW SUV by two men after being approached about 12.20am
[...]
The teenager had taken to Facebook moments before her suspected abduction to say she was being followed.

'Phones on 1 percent walking from warrawong to berks (Berkeley) and some Asian guy just stopped me telling me to come home with him cause it's safe and I need help wtf sos,
[...]
Police say minutes later Ms Gillen managed to escape from the moving SUV after it drove off but she suffered life-threatening brain injuries as a result.
[...]
passing motorist found her lying on the roadway and called an ambulance.
She was rushed to nearby Wollongong Hospital where doctors removed a portion of her skull to alleviate swelling and further injury to her brain.
[...]
student spent more than a month in intensive care and has suffered memory loss from her injuries.

'April-Lee's parents have been told their daughter will take some time to recover from this incident. Her memory has suffered as part of her injuries,
[...]
'She cannot even recall going on a family holiday just prior to the incident.
We're doing everything in our power to find out who attempted to abduct April-Lee and left her with such serious injuries,'
[...]
Detectives from Lake Illawarra have formed Strike Force Ketik to investigate the incident and have released CCTV footage as part of a public appeal for information.
[...]
footage shows a black BMW SUV driving in the area about the time of the incident, which is believed to be from the local area.

They are looking to identify the two men in the car to piece together what happened to April-lee.
[...]
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...tim-kidnapping-not-hit-run.html#ixzz3K30JQZ2Y

her FB
vpkaab.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/aprillee.gillen?fref=ts

For a message written in a panic that was both coherent and quite long. I need to start revising my idea of what people are likely to be able to post in situations like that.....

I hope to goodness she comes out of this without any lasting damage to her faculties!

For a message written in a panic that was both coherent and quite long. I need to start revising my idea of what people are likely to be able to post in situations like that.....

No kidding. He must have made a pass and then came back a second time to grab her.

Isn't there a similar story about posting to facebook about being followed; except, the girl was found dead?

What a fighter! I hope she can eventually be back to her normal self again. Just to still be alive when she was found is a miracle in it's self.

Back