• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

cubby

Live Long and Prosper
Bold Member!
https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...0d954a-96d3-11e6-bc79-af1cd3d2984b_story.html

As the infant boy cried and screamed the morning of Sept. 21, according to police, his father took him to the balcony of the family’s apartment and began punching him in the torso to quiet him.

When that did not work, the father brought the infant back inside, snatched the still-crying boy by the arms off the floor and continued punching him, police said in arrest records.

Blood began to flow from the baby’s nose and mouth, police said, and the child fell silent.

Court charging documents released Thursday reveal details in the death of 3-month-old Antoine Flemons, who Prince George’s County police said was fatally assaulted by his father before being buried in the woods by his parents.

The records also indicate that when the baby did not rouse after the assault, his parents left him in their 1998 Lincoln Town Car for 24 hours before driving his body to the back of a high school and burying him in a shallow grave.

The remains stayed covered for several weeks before police unearthed the body the morning of Oct. 19 and charged Antoine Petty, 32, and Geneice Petty, 24, in connection with the infant’s death.

Family members reported the baby missing Monday, but the child had been dead for nearly a month before detectives tracked down the couple and were led to his burial site behind Parkdale High School in the Riverdale area, according to police.

After the baby’s death, the couple would tell relatives that the child was with others or offer other explanations for his whereabouts, said Lt. Dave Coleman, a spokesman for Prince George’s police.

Antoine Petty has been charged with first- and second-degree murder and related crimes. Geneice Petty is charged with being an accessory after the fact.

Antoine Petty was being held without the possibility of bail, and Geneice Petty was being held on a $120,000 bond, according to the Prince George’s state’s attorney’s office. A bail review hearing is scheduled for the couple Friday.

I did a search and all I could come up with was a post on Antoine in the mugshots thread in 2014.

http://www.dreamindemon.com/community/threads/bizarre-mugshot-photos.4799/page-38

j76o8x.jpg

These people are absolutely sickening peices of crap, can't even call them human.

Last edited:
Ida thought a guy with a balloon on his cheek and a happy face on the tip of his nose would be a good daddy.

ETA... I know tats are supposed to be "body art" but those are just doodles

Last edited:
I can not ever picture what a fist looks like punching a baby...it to me is UN fucking fathomable. And then to read "blood started flowing from baby boys mouth and nose"???? I am BAWLING! fly high baby boy. ....to perfect an angel for this earth.

God fuckin damnit. My own fault for going on this site before i go to bed

Now i cant sleep. That poor poor baby

I swear to god give ME 5 mins alone with these fuckin sacks of shit. No weapons just me him and her. I would find away to fuck them both up
God damnit. Rip baby. I wish to god i knew you. I would of saved you

Rip!! Die to the motherfuckers!!!!!!

The baby saw his daddy and couldn't stop crying.
[doublepost=1477026806,1477026662][/doublepost]Did anyone else notice,

Between his happy face nose and the baloon, it says CLITS.

Usually you are fairly devout if you tattoo religious icons on yourself but he's covered in multiple different religions/beliefs. He's got satanic, christian and the big YHWH on his forehead is for Yahweh, which was the national god of Israel. It looks like he was attacked by a bunch of religious zealots in prison.

The baby saw his daddy and couldn't stop crying.
[doublepost=1477026806,1477026662][/doublepost]Did anyone else notice,

Between his happy face nose and the baloon, it says CLITS.

Lmao and here my innocent self thought it said ELITE....just with fucked up Es!

Piece of shit gang members. To think i was only 25 min away from this baby when his crys were going unanswered by anyone makes my guts turn. But it can't compare to what this little baby, only 3 months in the world, suffered through before he was murdered.
Poor little one never had a chance with a father and mother like that and a family who goes a month without seeing a 12 week old baby before reporting it.
[doublepost=1477077474,1477077184][/doublepost]
5kq7uc.jpg

[doublepost=1477077531][/doublepost]
li00p.jpg

Look at how tiny he is. I can't understand how there are people like this out there. Not only are they out there walking Around us, but they easily find each other. Then carry out, aide and help cover up for each other in these kind of senseless, violent atrocities. How can you do that and/or help to do this to a baby!? WTH.

Last edited:
Mother napped, drove her dead baby around in hearse before helping bury the boy in woods, police say

Geneice Petty drove a Lincoln Town Car hearse.

It was the personal car she parked outside her Greenbelt apartment. It was the car she used to drive her husband to work.

And it was the car in which she stored the body of her 2-month-old son for more than 24 hours before helping bury him in woods behind a Maryland high school, police and prosecutors said.

Why the couple owned a hearse was not clear, but the description of the vehicle emerged Wednesday at a hearing for Geneice Petty, 24, on charges related to the death of her son.

It was her second court appearance since she was charged last month with being an accessory to murder after the fact. Petty told authorities that she helped her husband — who is accused of fatally punching and burying the child — hide his crimes from police, according to prosecutors.

Her husband, Antoine Petty, 32, was indicted Tuesday on charges of murder, child abuse resulting in death, and assault.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...fc35_story.html?tid=hybrid_collaborative_2_na

Last edited:
Why the couple owned a hearse was not clear, but the description of the vehicle emerged Wednesday at a hearing for Geneice Petty, 24, on charges related to the death of her son.
I always wanted a hearse.

Now that I look at the mugshots of these two, I don't want to have a thing in common with these two.

He really looks like one of his little friends took a magic marker to his face while he was napping at a sleepover. Especially the cute little clown on his nose.o_O

To think this babies "mother" had no care in the world who actually didnt kill him when he was beating her baby to death makes me want to rip out her throat.. Swear to god it does
She is a zombie that walks amongst us. No real human could let this happen
Lock them both up for life
Beat them til they weep
Let one angry motherfucker who is man enough to pick on someone his own size deal with this dogshit stuck on the bottom of his shoe
Beat the life out of the both of them just for the fun if it

RIP TO THAT BABY

If that had been me, after seeing Daddy throw his first punch into my 3 month old infant, it would have been Daddy loaded into the hearse in the middle of the night to be buried by moonlight.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/father-admits-fatally-punching-baby-leaving-body-in-hearse/
[....]
The Prince George's County State's Attorney's office announced Wednesday that Antoine Petty pleaded guilty to first-degree child abuse resulting in the death of his 2-month-old son in September.
[....]
Antoine Petty faces up to 40 years in prison at sentencing in October. His wife, Geneice, is awaiting trial on involuntary manslaughter and accessory after the fact to first-degree murder charges.

Prosecutors told the Washington Post they intend to seek the maximum sentence for Petty.

"His actions were so incredibly heinous that he deserves every day of that prison sentence," Gina Ford, a spokeswoman for the Prince George's County State's Attorney's Office, told the paper. "This was a defenseless 2-month-old child … Rather than consoling his son he takes his son and beats him."

The paper couldn't immediately reach Petty's attorney for comment.

I keep looking at the picture of this little angel and it breaks my heart. In my soul I just know that this poor child never received one ounce of love or compassion from these two execrable individuals.

In court, defense lawyer Douglas Irminger argued that Petty was remorseful and accepted responsibility when questioned by police, noting that Petty led officers to the burial site. He said Petty suffers from a psychological disorder and substance abuse issues.

Speaking before his sentencing, Petty said he never intended to kill his son, and that he should have called 911 when he saw the boy was having trouble breathing. He said there was “no excuse” for what he did, while also asking for leniency.
You did not show that to a baby that was the spitting image of yourself so fuck you and your remorse. Good riddance you piece of shit.

"He was literally a defenseless baby,” said Prince George’s County State’s Attorney Angela Alsobrooks outside the courthouse. “Even today … there was not a single person in the courtroom who was willing to speak for this baby, except the prosecutor in this case.

Nobody loved or wanted Antoine. The only person who ever stood up for him was a state appointed lawyer just doing their job. He didn't stand a chance.

Nobody loved or wanted Antoine. The only person who ever stood up for him was a state appointed lawyer just doing their job. He didn't stand a chance.

Fuck i thought my heart couldnt break any more over this case.....i was wrong.

I know I and many others here will remember this baby and keep him in our hearts like we do so many of the other children that were sadly born to people that did not deserve them.
[doublepost=1513383420,1508867458][/doublepost]
A Prince George’s County mother who pleaded guilty to involuntary manslaughter in the 2016 beating death of her infant son has been sentenced to six years in prison.

Prosecutors said Geneice Petty, 25, heard her husband repeatedly punch their 2-month-old son after the infant wouldn’t stop crying and then hid the baby in the back seat of the couple’s car. Prosecutors said she later helped her husband bury their son in a shallow grave in Riverdale.

Geneice Petty’s husband, Antoine Petty, now 33, pleaded guilty to one count of first-degree child abuse resulting in death and was sentenced in October to 40 years in prison.

Geneice Petty “had an opportunity to intervene and put an end to her husband’s actions but instead chose to help him cover it up, and I hope that she spends her time in prison reflecting on her actions,” Prince George’s County State’s Attorney Angela Alsobrooks said in a statement.

The state’s attorney’s office had sought a 10-year sentence.

Geneice Petty’s sentence also calls for five years of supervised probation.

Prosecutors said Antoine Petty took his 2-month-old son outside to the couple’s apartment balcony and repeatedly punched the infant September 2016 after the baby wouldn’t calm down. Geneice Petty told police she heard several thuds, and when her husband brought her son back in, he had a bloody nose and mouth and difficulty breathing.

Later, the couple left the baby in the back of the father’s Lincoln Town Car hearse for at least a day and then buried him in a shallow grave behind Parkdale High School in Riverdale, prosecutors said.

Police said Geneice Petty initially lied about the her son’s whereabouts, saying he was with one of her husband’s relatives.
https://wtop.com/prince-georges-cou...lped-bury-infant-son-shallow-grave-sentenced/

WTF???? This Mfkn ass clown and his slut should be shot, somebody needs to scrape that shit off of his dumb face
[doublepost=1513385554,1513385275][/doublepost]Is that tattoo lip liner on his sorry ass mouth? And why is that whore all squinty eyed in the first picture? Stomp her fucking face in.

Latest posts

Back