• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

penelopejo

Mother Nature
iqh0t4.jpg

http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/2014/04/67616.html/

Police arrested a Dallas man Thursday accused of sexually assaulting a female patient at a drug-rehabilitation facility where he works.

After he was arrested, Anthony Sennette Jackson, 41, was charged with the sexual assault of a female patient at his place of work — Homeward Bound Inc./Trinity Center Behavioral Healthcare Services in North Oak Cliff.

About 4:45 am on March 9, the woman went to the kitchen in the facility to get a sandwich. She saw Jackson sitting on the couch watching a movie. He asked if she wanted to join him, she said she didn’t but sat down on the couch to eat her sandwich because she was not allowed to eat in her room, according to the arrest warrant affidavit.

She fell asleep on the couch and woke up to Jackson rubbing her lower back. He stated that he was giving her a massage. She told him to stop and fell back asleep, the affidavit states.

At one point she said that she remembers him saying “why don’t we get up and go to one of these vacant rooms” to continue massaging her. She said she remembered waking up in a separate room with Jackson on top of her, the affidavit states.

This story just seems odd, wtf were you on that you didn't immediately jump up and go to your room when you awoke to him "massaging your back" nor being moved to another room?

That must have been one helluva sandwich, to not remember being carried/dragged into another room to be assaulted.

I'm calling bullshit on this one. This makes me so pissed. It's this shit that makes it so hard when something really does happen to get justice.

I was thinking maybe she was being treated with the strong stuff they give folks who were heroine addicts...BUT if she could function enough to get to the kitchen and make a sandwich...she could certainly function after the sandwich and nap to get back to her room when he was 'fondling' her. No way that she had a place to escape to and did not. She was down with it until something did not go her way. BUT he was wrong for messing with her any way you slice it. IF she was that juicy and irresistable, he xhould have arranged a hookup for AFTER her rehad stint! So his burden is to have to fight for his life, freedom and livelihood because he chose not to contain his johnson! Stew-pid!

It doesn't matter if things went awry after she consented, he should have known better than to take the bait. I think it's pretty much drilled into each employee that you do not have any type of sexual contact of any kind with the residents.

Back