• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

thatsmallgrl

Tiny Warrior
Bold Member!
9j0pqf.jpg

Spring Hill, FL - This fine upstanding citizen is Anthony Loren Edwards. A brilliant man, who just quite hasn't figured out how to get away from stealing from Wal-Mart.

Edwards went into Wally World and tried to leave without paying for 120 items. Not quite sure why he thought no one was to going notice that. Of course they did. Come on man, you gotta start smaller. Employees did indeed notice the vast amount of items he was trying to walk away with and called police. Edwards ran into a nearby wooded area.

A deputy and his K-9 Judge (love the dog's name), followed the tracks and found him at the Hernando County Water Treatment Facility. Before the deupty and his dog got there, Edwards was apparently hungry and ate some food that was available there. He was given multiple warnings to stop running. In suit with his wonderful decision making that day, he chose not to comply. Judge was released after him. Judge won, giving Edwards 18 stitches for his trouble.

Some of the items he tried to walk off with are as follows: jewelry - understandable, common item chosen by thieves; clothing - man's gotta stay clothed, a hamper - good for putting the clothes in after getting dirty, gloves - it doesn't get all that cold on Florida, perhaps he has a relative up north that would need these; a few key rings - more Christmas gifts perhaps, I myself only need one; several watches - goes hand in hand with jewelry, a coloring book - another gift, or maybe he gets bored; gel pens - needed for coloring book I guess, lip gloss - hey, my lips get chapped too; as well as many other various items.

I hope the $1,597.93 worth of crap was worth it. Being held on a $13,000 bond and all.

http://www.baynews9.com/content/new...cles/bn9/2016/11/28/hernando_man_tried_t.html

Last edited:
You'd be surprised at the amount of stuff people can get away with just casually strolling out of a store with their body language in check. As a kid, I worked at a huge supermarket chain and saw the wildest shit.

You'd be surprised at the amount of stuff people can get away with just casually strolling out of a store with their body language in check. As a kid, I worked at a huge supermarket chain and saw the wildest shit.

Honestly I think it may have worked if he wasn't wearing his "I'm a possible addict looking to steal something" attire. Oh that and lack of bags.

"Would you like Bags sir?" The cashier smiled while asking the completely redundant question to a man with A HUNDRED AND TWENTY FUCKING ITEMS! "Ummmm.... no I'm fine thanks... I'll just empty the shopping cart into my trunk and park in the kitchen when I get home!" Said no man with 120 items... EVER!

Dumb as a box of rocks.

Judging from his mugshot and the information at hand, this theft is just one more woeful decision in a line of woeful decisions in his life.

Some people, they get to adulthood but never seem to learn that vital skill of making selected, smart, informed choices in life.

He's just another waste of space.

Back