• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sue sue

Take 6
http://www.fox13news.com/news/u-s-and-world-news/u-s-and-world-newsthe -story

Anthony Burrus does not value the sacrafices our fallens soldiers have made. He was arrested for destroying a 160 cross markers for fallen soldiers. He smashed them with his vehicle.

The cross display in Henderson's Central Park honors the names of more than 5,000 soldiers who served in conflicts dating back to the Revolutionary War.

Henderson Police Department, Anthony Burrus, 27, has been arrested on charges of criminal mischief in the first degree and leaving the scene of an accident.

Last edited:
Edit.

Because nothing I wrote was forum appropriate. Or from an unbiased viewpoint.

Except. Gross.

I'll stick with that. Gross.

Last edited:
In his defense, that display is fucking hideous. Just a random hodgepodge of 5000 crosses? ANd what kind of damage did that do to the park grounds, how much vegetation was destroyed?

I think they coulda come up with a better memorial, both for the park and for those being paid tribute.

The man is clearly mentally retarded, i think we should withhold full judgment until we find out what his full deal is.

Edit.

Because nothing I wrote was forum appropriate. Or from an unbiased viewpoint.

Except. Gross.

I'll stick with that. Gross.

I totally agree on all counts. I would have absolutely stomped his head in if this had happened at Andersonville, GA:rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:

Back