• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A Texas teen got an early present this holiday season when his former teacher adopted him.

Anthony Berry, 16, had never wanted to be adopted until he met Bennie Berry at Pathways Learning Center in Beaumont, Texas.

Anthony had been Bennie's student in her English class last November and it came as a total shock to the educator that he wanted her to adopt him in January.

'Well, at first I thought he was making jokes until he actually explained the situation,' said Bennie to 12 News.

'And then we struck a deal: Finish an assignment and then you can show me the website.'

The teen - who had been in the foster care system since he was nine - asked his soon-to-be mother to look at a website with information on the adoption process.

Anthony was one of 18 children who were adopted in Jefferson County on Friday. He believes children should always be hopeful.

'If you have ever thought about adoption or didn't want to be adopted, actually try it because you never know,' he added.

'Take into consideration that someone that doesn't love you, there is always someone that will love you.'

And for his new mother, she says she loves how much of an 'ideal' and 'model' student the boy is.

'I have a son for the rest of my life.'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...er-16-convinces-former-teacher-adopt-him.html
468DA48C00000578-0-image-m-12_1511220734834.jpg

A son for life or until she calls him something other than son after he turns 18....or she could be doing that now, just look at the smile on Mom’s face

Back