• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
From the link...
Two teens arrested and charged with murder of 16-year-old honors student who disappeared in April after telling her mother she was going to a friend's house
  • Chadd Raymond, 16, and Chloe Thomas, 17, were arrested last week
  • Have been detained in connection with the disappearance of Anne Hill, 16
  • She disappeared from her home in Piedmont, Oklahoma City, in April
  • The teenager vanished after telling her mother she was visiting a friend
  • Her car was found abandoned in Edmond a week later

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...other-going-friend-s-house.html#ixzz3G4HE3oM6
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

It appears that Chloe went to police first and ratted them out. Police say they were acting on an "anonymous" tip by draining a pond. (Haven't said what they found yet.)

The break in the case came when Thomas turned herself into police and confessed to taking part in the crime.

“Thomas came down to police headquarters, was interviewed and was arrested for first-degree murder,” said Sgt. Jennifer Wardlow, with the Oklahoma City Police Department.

According to court records, Thomas told police Chadd Raymond “attacked Anne and strangled her until she died.”

Initially, the two suspects told police that Hill came to the apartment “trying to purchase drugs” and added that “Anne watched a movie with them before she left.”

Thomas now allegedly admits she “helped Raymond dispose of Anne’s body.”

Calls to Anne’s mother now go straight to a recorded message meant for Anne.

“Annie, I hope that’s you. I love you. I miss you. We all want you home,” says the voicemail.

http://kfor.com/2014/10/13/two-teen...er-related-to-disappearance-of-oklahoma-girl/

A 16-year-old boy and a 17-year-old girl have been arrested and charged with the murder of a schoolgirl who has been missing since April.

Chadd Raymond, 16, and Chloe Thomas, 17, from Edmond, Oklahoma City, have been detained in connection with the disappearance of 16-year-old Anne Hill.

The honor student at Casady School in Oklahoma City was reported missing seven months agp from her home in Piedmont after she told her mother she was going to watch a film at a friend's house but never returned.

[...]
A week after she vanished, her mother Lori Hill told KFOR NewsChannel 4: 'Vivacious, outgoing, never met a stranger,' said Lori Hill in April. 'That's not a kid that's planning on running away. That's not a kid that doesn't want to be with her family. That's my Annie Jo.'

While she was missing, her mother also left a voice mail message on her phone which said: 'Anne, I hope that’s you, I love you and miss you.

'I’ll come get you wherever you are, just leave me a message or call your brothers, we all want you home. Anne, I hope it’s you.'

A search warrant was reportedly issued at an Oklahoma City apartment complex in connection with Hill's disappearance.

According to police, Thomas came to police headquarters Friday afternoon, was interviewed by investigators and subsequently arrested.

On Saturday morning, Raymond was arrested at his home in northwest Oklahoma City. The pair are both facing first-degree murder charges.

It comes after a break in the case last week, where private investigators were led to a pond by an anonymous tip.

The water was drained, however officials would not say whether something was found.

Sergeant Jennifer Wardlow from Oklahoma City Police told reporters Monday that homicide detectives have arrested a 16-year-old boy and a 17-year-old girl in the case.

However she insisted that the investigation is still ongoing.

Edmond Public Schools, the district where the two suspects were students, issued a statement after hearing of the pair's arrests.

It read: 'Edmond Public Schools is shocked and saddened to learn that current student, Chadd Raymond, and former student Chloe Thomas, were each arrested on murder complaints this past weekend in connection with the disappearance of Piedmont teenager, Anne Hill.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...other-going-friend-s-house.html#ixzz3G5P7Turi

The Beatles called they want their hair back
16jecr5.jpg
5yfgar.jpg
Detained: Chadd Raymond, 16, (left) and Chloe Thomas, 17, (right) from Edmond, Oklahoma, have been arrested and charged with murder in connection with the disappearance of 16-year-old Anne Hill
[...]
16-year-old boy and a 17-year-old girl have been arrested and charged with the murder of a schoolgirl who has been missing since April.

Chadd Raymond, 16, and Chloe Thomas, 17, from Edmond, Oklahoma City, have been detained
[....]
The honor student at Casady School in Oklahoma City was reported missing seven months agp from her home
[...]
after she told her mother she was going to watch a film at a friend's house but never returned.
[...]
she had just received the keys to her first car, a white Chevrolet, and seemed to be upset by an early curfew, so she stopped answering her phone at 11pm the night she vanished.

Her car was found in the Edmond, Oklahoma, more a week later when a resident recognized it from a flier
[....]
A week after she vanished, her mother Lori Hill told
[...]
'Vivacious, outgoing, never met a stranger,' said Lori Hill in April. 'That's not a kid that's planning on running away. That's not a kid that doesn't want to be with her family. That's my Annie Jo.'

While she was missing, her mother also left a voice mail message on her phone which said: 'Anne, I hope that’s you, I love you and miss you.

'I’ll come get you wherever you are, just leave me a message or call your brothers, we all want you home. Anne, I hope it’s you.'
[...]
According to police, Thomas came to police headquarters Friday afternoon, was interviewed by investigators and subsequently arrested.
On Saturday morning, Raymond was arrested
[...]
The pair are both facing first-degree murder charges.

It comes after a break in the case last week, where private investigators were led to a pond by an anonymous tip.

The water was drained, however officials would not say whether something was found.

Sergeant Jennifer Wardlow from Oklahoma City Police told reporters Monday that homicide detectives have arrested a 16-year-old boy and a 17-year-old girl in the case.
[....]
Edmond Public Schools, the district where the two suspects were students, issued a statement after hearing of the pair's arrests.

It read: 'Edmond Public Schools is shocked and saddened to learn that current student, Chadd Raymond, and former student Chloe Thomas, were each arrested on murder complaints this past weekend in connection with the disappearance of Piedmont teenager, Anne Hill.

'Our thoughts and prayers are with Hill’s family and friends during this extremely difficult time.'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...other-going-friend-s-house.html#ixzz3G5bhoI81
mhveiu.jpg

Missing: The schoolgirl vanished from her home in April after telling her mother she was going to a friend's house to watch a movie

Initially, the two suspects told police that Hill came to the apartment “trying to purchase drugs”

I'm not sure I believe that, I think they're trying to make her look bad. Not that honour students never do drugs, but it seems like this was probably personal.
Dumbass jerks.

The two Edmond teens accused in the murder and disappearance of Anne Hill are still in jail after they were denied bail.

16-year-old Chadd Raymond and 17-year-old Chloe Thomas went before a judge
[...]
Raymond is accused of strangling 16-year-old Anne Hill at an Edmond apartment
[....]
The teens were arrested last week when Thomas told investigators she helped Raymond hide Hill's body.

Raymond is charged with first degree murder while Thomas is charged as an accessory.

Hill's body has not been found.
http://www.okcfox.com/story/26841102/teens-denied-bail-in-anne-hill-murder-case

Charges dismissed against one teen in disappearance, death of Piedmont teen

Accessory to felony murder charges against a 17-year-old Oklahoma City girl have been dismissed.

Court records show accessory to a felony, murder I, charges against Chloe Thomas were dismissed Dec. 19. Thomas and 16-year-old Chadd Raymond were arrested in October in connection to the disappearance and death of Piedmont 16-year-old Anne Hill.
http://www.okcfox.com/story/2769087...-teen-in-disappearance-death-of-piedmont-teen

I'm not sure I believe that, I think they're trying to make her look bad. Not that honour students never do drugs, but it seems like this was probably personal.
Dumbass jerks.[/QUOTE
that seems to be the new excuse for the murder of one individual by more than one perp like those pos that killed that old man in Colo, one was cryin around at his sentencing recently

Back