• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

n0longerinuse

20ababl.jpg

Jeff Schuette
A Sheboygan newlywed is facing 18 months in jail for allegedly beating up his bride on their wedding night.

Jeffrey J. Schuette, 26, [...] has been charged with two misdemeanor battery domestic abuse counts by the Sheboygan County District Attorney.
[...]

The 22-year-old bride told police that after the Saturday night wedding reception, Schuette was intoxicated but insisted on driving to the hotel anyway. She got a ride from someone else.

When they got to the hotel, the bride didn’t want to “get snuggly” and instead told Schuette that he ruined her wedding night. Schuette then punched the bride in the face several times until she locked herself in the bathroom.

In the bathroom, she texted friends to come get her, but got no response.

After it appeared Schuette had fallen asleep a little while later, [...] tried to lie down on the bed next to Schuette. But when he again tried to get amorous, she told him no and he began punching her again, climbing on top of her and punching her numerous times in the face and head.

[...] called her new mother-in-law to come and help her. As the mother-in-law was coming in, Schuette was leaving the hotel after throwing all the bride’s belongings into the hotel hallway.

By the time police talked to her, the bride’s eye was swollen shut and her swollen face was numb. Her hand was injured from warding off blows and she also had pain and abrasions to her right arm.

When Schuette was picked up by police, he told them the bride had attacked and slapped him because he wasn’t showing her enough attention, and that his knuckles were scratched because he must have punched the door or wall.

She told police she and Schuette had been together for four years and that he had been violent toward her numerous times in the past but she reported it this time because she knew she’d be unable to hide her injuries.
http://www.greenbaypressgazette.com/story/news/local/2014/08/21/wedding-night-beating/14405843/

...I'm speechless.
Okay I guess not too much. So I'm guessing no one else knew how much of a douche canoe this guy really was coz she kept covering for him? Christ I hope this girl gets some help. If this was my son I would have made his face look like his new brides.

She can do 10 times better than this prick and his herpes lip.
It's called an annulment. Do it now while u can!

umm.... WHY?! Why stay with him? FFS, why MARRY him? It makes no sense to marry him if he is abusive to her. My ex beat the unholy hell out of me on a regular basis and we had a little girl together, too. Not only did I not marry him, but as soon as I found out he was using drugs with her in his lap (yeah i worked 9 and a half- 13 hours a day, 7 days a week), I put his ass on the road and then in jail. Wanted to kill him but peta got that whole anti-cruelty to dumb animals law pushed through. Thanks alot, PETA.

I can't chastise this young lady. My ex showed controlling abusive behavior before I married him and I married him anyway thinking his promise to never do it again was real. Shit. Leopards don't change their spots.

My wife's first husband was physically abusive when he drank. One night he crossed the line from abuse to murderous. Soooo... She busted out all of the teeth on one side of head with an old "Princess" phone, then locked herself in a closet with a cocked & loaded .44 magnum aimed at mid-level.
I like a woman that won't put up with B/S.
Princess phone = Plastic-coated metal brick.

Wanted to kill him but peta got that whole anti-cruelty to dumb animals law pushed through. Thanks alot, PETA.
That line in hilarious AND I'm stealing it, often;)

Fucktard would try kick my ass regularly because snuggling drives me insane. I want room to sprawl out when I sleep, on occasion I snuggle with my husband so he stops being all whiny with puppy dog eyes.

Fucktard would try kick my ass regularly because snuggling drives me insane. I want room to sprawl out when I sleep, on occasion I snuggle with my husband so he stops being all whiny with puppy dog eyes.
I can't do it! I don't want anything or anyone to be touching me when I'm sleeping! The idea of spooning and going to sleep like that is just insane to me. When my wife's leg touches me she gets a shove and a grunt. No touchy!

I will never ever understand a woman who let's her man beat her up. There are too many men in the world who would never lay an unfriendly finger on you...get some self esteem, realize you deserve better, and move on.

@Funkdizzy , are we related?

Also I completely agree with your last statement too, and I do from experience, I recently got my women-beater magnet removed. But I will say it is hard for some women to get it through their heads that they deserve to be treated better and I know part of mine was fear, seriously, I was afraid that my husband would start beating me because he was nice to me and it would happen when I didn't expect it. It was like it was easier to pick the upfront asshole, women beaters than to pick a REAL man and be afraid that he would change. But I do love my life now without the bruises!

I guess I'll just start calling you cousin @Krystal !

It sucks that so many women in the world think an occasional ass beating is just part of life. Real men don't hurt women.

My boyfriend and I have a running joke, when one of us is failing to do something then the other will say, "Don't make me turn this into a chicken and dumpling incident" (beating the other's ass because the chicken and dumplings are cold. . .) It's really funny when one of us says it, because we'll start talking shit and play fighting, and it's fun.

But it makes me so sad to know that it happens to people in real life :( I just wish that people had a better sense of self worth and self confidence and less fear to get the fuck out of these situations! And you have a kid, lady? Wake the fuck up and do right by your child! You could be stupid if it was just you, but now you have two people to think for, and stupid just doesn't work when you have babies.

When my husband and I watch horror movies we talk about which ways we would kill eachother but we have never been violent towards eachother lmao.

Yeah I kept trying to figure what that had to do with the subject at hand.

Back