• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

SimplySpaztastic

The above average, average girl
Bold Member!
2emeuz4.jpg

ALBUQUERQUE – Police arrested a suspected carjacker who apparently made a poor choice of potential victims.

Albuquerque officers booked 20-year-old Angelo Martinez after the attempted robbery last week, according to KRQE.

The players said they saw Martinez hanging around the Loma Linda Community Center football field, but had no idea who he was, according to KOAT. When they walked to their car, one of the players told KOAT Martinez was “acting sketchy as if he was trying to get in.”

Several members of the team finally agreed to give him a ride, but said he kept changing his mind about his destination. After the football players finally pulled over in front of a home along Girard SE in Albuquerque, Martinez allegedly pulled out a gun and ordered them out of the car.

The men got out, but when they saw Martinez fumble with the gun, one of the players got back in the car and struck him in the face, according to KOAT. The rest of the football players then jumped on Martinez and restrained him until police arrived.

According to KOAT, the gun wasn’t real, but Martinez was also carrying a knife and a note reading “Give me the keys to your wip and a nobody get heart. I know where you live so don’t make me kill.”
http://kdvr.com/2017/08/18/man-accused-of-trying-to-carjack-three-new-mexico-football-players/

Martinez was also carrying a knife and a note reading “Give me the keys to your wip and a nobody get heart. I know where you live so don’t make me kill.”

What the hell is a WIP ?!?

Ahahahaha! This is my coworker's niece's child's father. She showed me the pic first thing at work this morning. Apparently people on snapchat are making Roswell alien memes due to his swollen head in that horrible mug shot and mocking his inept attempt to car jack a bunch of high school football players. Oh Albuquerque....keeping it classy as always.

2emeuz4.jpg

According to KOAT, the gun wasn’t real, but Martinez was also carrying a knife and a note reading “Give me the keys to your wip and a nobody get heart. I know where you live so don’t make me kill.”

So many L's were should we start

Attempting to carjack football players
Using a fake gun
Getting a beat down that will not soon be forgotten
The poor spelling and grammar
Lastly this historic mugshot

Are dear sweet Angelo got arrested again

He looks different, but the man accused of trying to carjack four Albuquerque football players was arrested again.

Albuquerque Police picked up 21-year-old Angelo Martinez on Friday after catching him in a stolen Honda with meth. Martinez will stay behind bars for about a week, until a judge decides whether he will be held without bond.

“The state has filed a motion for preventative detention so we will have it transferred over to a district court.”

Back in August, police say Martinez tried to carjack three teen football players as they were leaving practice near Yale and Kathryn. They fought back, beat him up and held him for police.

http://krqe.com/2017/10/02/man-accused-of-trying-to-carjack-football-players-arrested-again/

130804193.jpg

Back