• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
oumflh.jpg
2vjdcnk.jpg
Angelina Lloyd has admitted assaulting bar and door staff after they challenged her over claims of sexual activity with a man in a nightclub
[...]
angry mother attacked bar staff with her stiletto heels and handbag after she was 'caught having a drunken romp' in a nightclub.

Angelina Lloyd, 38, was so furious at having her tryst with a mystery man interrupted, she took out her false teeth and went on a rampage.

Lloyd,
[...]
unleashed a torrent of abuse at staff before hurling one of her high-heeled shoes at doorman Alex Jenkins, hitting him on the head.

She then punched a barmaid before swinging her handbag at a female bouncer and jabbing her in the chest. She fled t
[...]
but was arrested when she returned home.

Details of the brawl emerged at Burnley Magistrates Court where Lloyd,
[...]
admitted three counts of assault by beating and was fined £65 and ordered to pay £105 costs.

Dominic Howe, prosecuting, told the court the incident occurred on July 25 after Lloyd was seen by fellow clubbers 'engaging in sexual activity with a male' in the nightclub and both were asked to leave.
[...]
man was leaving the nightspot, but Lloyd took exception to being ejected and became abusive.
[...]
'She swung her handbag at a club worker and punched her in the chest. Lloyd continued to be abusive, approached a bar lady and punched her in the forehead.
[...]
'defendant then hit Alex Jenkins with one of her stiletto shoes.'
[...]
'She threw both of her stilettos at him. One missed, the other hit him on the head. Fortunately, nobody was injured.'
[...]
court heard Lloyd had a previous conviction for being drunk and disorderly, but her defence solicitor claimed the attack was an isolated incident and she had shown remorse.

Daniel Frazer, defending, said: 'Passions had been running high at the time, but when she had time to calm down she had thought long and hard and acknowledged her behaviour was unacceptable.

'She says she was doing nothing untoward with this gentleman. It was misconstrued. She was remonstrating and asking why she was being ejected from the club.'
[...]
said that, during the altercation, bakery worker Lloyd says she was pushed by a staff member, causing her to fall to the floor and she reacted by throwing her shoes at him.

Mr Frazer said: 'She apologises to all three people who have been subjected to this incident. The defendant has no previous convictions for violence.'

Lloyd was unavailable for comment after the hearing.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...bag-interrupted-having-sex.html#ixzz3DRxIwh4j
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Well, if she didn't already have her dentures out when she got popped, I know one thing she wasn't doing...

right, lol.

I know Brits aren't known for there spectacular teeth but to be rocking dentures by 38 is crazy.
Then again I knew a guy not yet 30 who was looking forward to getting false teeth coz his were so fucked from years of drug abuse. So yea...it happens.

Drugs, usually, like Cbaby said. My husband had full (top and bottom) before he was 30. By the grace of God I made it through that part of my life with my teeth still in my head!

in my mid 30's and I have a plate.. not a full one but still... granted I did do plenty of drugs back in the day my brother never has and at 40 is missing a fair amt. of teeth.. we have "soft teeth"

I know Brits aren't known for there spectacular teeth but to be rocking dentures by 38 is crazy.
Then again I knew a guy not yet 30 who was looking forward to getting false teeth coz his were so fucked from years of drug abuse. So yea...it happens.
This isn't relevant to this particular story, but many Amish have their teeth removed in their late teens and replaced with dentures as a prophylactic measure against future dental problems.

No, no. Grannies that aren't me don't have sex. *eyes wide shut* My granny never gave a blowjob and the maternal bio unit and her sisters were adopted. She died a virgin. She's in heaven with all the other virgin grannies (don't go there with the Muslim jokes). Grannies fart rainbows and butterfiles that smell like hard candy. :angelic: lol

No, no. Grannies that aren't me don't have sex. *eyes wide shut* My granny never gave a blowjob and the maternal bio unit and her sisters were adopted. She died a virgin. She's in heaven with all the other virgin grannies (don't go there with the Muslim jokes). Grannies fart rainbows and butterfiles that smell like hard candy. :angelic: lol
I always said the same thing about my grandma with the exception that my grama and granpa stopped having sex when I was born. My hubby loved making me mad by telling me that my grandparents regularly got it on cause my grama was always happy.

Back