• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
jjmudd.jpg

Andrew Boden’s face appeared on a video camera he hid in the women’s room of a Texas restaurant. His mug led cops right to him.
2d9z2c4.jpg
[...]
Not a smart idea to hide a camera in the women's room of a Texas restaurant. Definitely not a smart idea to leave a selfie on said camera.

Andrew Crawford Boden admitted to installing a video camera disguised as an electrical outlet in a
[...]
He also admitted to doing the same at several undisclosed locations across the Dallas-Fort Worth area.

Police arrested Boden, 64, on Monday, days after police distributed photos of the man that were found in a hidden camera at a Baum's eatery. "Within hours of the information being broadcast,"
[....]
"multiple calls from the public (identified) the suspect as Andrew Boden."
Boden of Irving, Texas, told police he watched the disguised devices on his computer at his job at Pioneer Natural Resources, a private oil and gas company. He has since been fired.

"Pioneer is aware of the allegations and is cooperating with law enforcement personnel," said Susan Spratlen, its vice president of communications.
"Due to the ongoing criminal investigation, further comment would not be appropriate at this time,"
[...]
Boden is free on $2,000 bail.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...omen-bathroom-article-1.1815804#ixzz33cdK4gbp

Andrew Crawford Boden’s a free man for now, after the 64-year-old posted $2,000 bond following his arrest Monday in the case of the hidden camera plugged into the women’s bathroom in a Grapevine Braum’s. But according to the arrest warrant affidavit, that’s not the only spot in which he planted a camera.

According to the warrant, the camera, disguised as an electrical power outlet, was discovered in the bathroom on May 23. Police found five videos on the camera — the first of which shows Boden exiting the bathroom, says the affidavit. One day later he’s seen on security-cam video walking into the store and heading for the bathrooms,
[....]
At the same time, police found more deleted photos on the camera, including the ones sent to the media at the end of last week. It didn’t take long for police to learn the suspect’s name: “Within hours of the information bring broadcast,” says the affidavit, detectives took “multiple calls from the public identifying the suspect as Andrew Boden.” A check of his driver’s license confirmed the match.

On Friday, the affidavit says, detectives found Boden at the Candlewood Suites in Irving, at which point he admitted to placing the camera in the Braum’s bathroom. Police say that wasn’t his only admission.

“Boden said he has placed hidden cameras in several different locations throughout the Dallas-Fort Worth area,” says the affidavit. “Boden said he reviewed the images from the hidden cameras using his computer at work” — work being the offices of Pioneer Natural Resources in Irving.
[...]
http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/201...admits-to-hiding-others-throughout-d-fw.html/

I can't wrap my brain around this man risking his livelihood and future at his age by doing something so horrendous. These idiots always get caught eventually. I guess living the fantasy outweighs logic and common sense.

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/story/26878471/nearly-1000-bathroom-videos-found-in-n-tx-hidden-camera-case

Irving police recently found nearly 1,000 videos on a man's home and work computers that were filmed inside store and restaurant bathrooms in North Texas.

The videos were found on 65-year-old Andrew Boden's computers.

[...]

According to the arrest warrant affidavit, Boden admitted to hiding the camera and several others across the Dallas-Fort Worth area.

Following his June arrest, Boden left jail after bonding out, but it took forensic investigators months to go through all of the videos.

In the recently discovered videos, Irving police found more victims and more restaurants.

The recordings were mostly of women using the restroom at an Irving Corner Bakery, Starbucks and Smashburger, along with a Grapevine Braum's and a Dallas Kroger.

Despite the number of videos on Boden's computers, investigators don't think they were shared, sold or uploaded.

Evidence shows that the cameras were bought last November and used until May.

While the thought of being watched by a stranger is disturbing, police are not asking for any potential victims to come forward.
[...]

Each person seen on video will count as a charge against Boden, punishable by up to two years in jail or a $10,000 fine.

He looks like the type of sick fuck who'd get off watching broads shit.

That should warrant extra time.

Surely some underrage person was among the 1000 of videos. This guy better never see freedom again

Yeah... watching someone take a dump is a REAL turn-on! :sarcasm:

it's watching....that's the turn on...that they don"t know they're being recorded is half the trip. Sometimes when I'm in the public toilet I look around and do a little dance saying 'oh did you like that...I don't care......flip the stall the bird before I sit down...from my side it makes me feel better when I approach head on...go ahead film me fuck face...In my head he totally loses his erection.

Latest posts

Back