• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
I feel sorry for these little guys as they are bred from a genetic defect to look like little werewolves. they need special care like Sphinx as they don't have enough hair to keep themselves warm.

4227_aafd8346a677af9db717afeadf6b62ec.jpg

[doublepost=1505233583,1505233536][/doublepost]
I feel sorry for these little guys as they are bred from a genetic defect to look like little werewolves. they need special care like Sphinx as they don't have enough hair to keep themselves warm.

I would love and take care of them. I would knit them little sweaters.
[doublepost=1505233642][/doublepost]
tumblr_mspinoEsRo1qh66wqo10_500.jpg

[doublepost=1505233724][/doublepost]
fa652fe158707f4478a3e298a4f92b41.jpg

that's they need is full time momma wht upsets me is they have been created and sold to emo kids into horror movies

Those are pathetic. Cats are supposed to be furry.
Like this Siberian kitten. They also have big furry feet for walking in snow. Built in snowshoes.
siberian-cat-07.jpg

what a beautiful kitten, the above little guys are cute to in a need to care for way but like the pockets dogs are something that are usually bought for novelty hen discarded or not taken care of properly. I blame moron celebrities for some of this with their endless selfies & the fools that try to emulate them. The first time I saw a were kitty it was the natural occurrence and we all thought it had mange and treated it as such and kept it separated, lol. It's condition did get it mega spoilt treatment

We liked to name our kitties kinda strangely, there was Winnie, short for Winston Churchill, Braveheart, Mamsie (she was named after the mother in the Five Little Peppers) she came to us pregnant, and D, named for Men in Black, because he was always killing aliens under the couch. So just watch your kitty, Mr. Cubby was convinced a kitty would name itself sooner or later.

Back