• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

everjaded

ಠ_ಠ
Bold Member!
She's been charged with "unnatural intercourse" which sounds a lot less terrible than "dog fucking", but let's call a spade a spade, right?

oB4OjWO.jpg

A 43-year-old Hattiesburg woman was arrested Tuesday afternoon for allegedly having sex with a dog.

Amy Nicole Graves was arrested by Lamar County Sheriff's deputies and charged with unnatural intercourse with a dog, Sheriff Danny Rigel said.

The incident occurred within the last year.

"We got some visual documentation off social media that led to a search warrant and arrest warrant," he said.

Graves was booked into Lamar County Jail where she is awaiting her initial court appearance.

The original information came from Crime Stoppers, he said. An attempt to reach Metro Crime Stoppers on Tuesday afternoon was unsuccessful.

If convicted, Graves faces up to 10 years in prison and would have to register as a sex offender.

http://www.hattiesburgamerican.com/...esburg-woman-charged-having-sex-dog/98216114/

Is there natural intercourse with a dog? Just sayin....

I love my dog and all...I like her more than my kids more days than not. We snuggle and she sleeps with me...shes a rottweiler so i have to snuggle with her to be able to even get half of my bed...lol.

That being said, i can honestly say that i have never thought about naturally or unnaturally fucking my dog!!! Wtf is wrong with people!?
And i bet that dogs hella embarassed after finding out that thing is a woman!!! Lol. I bet the dog chewed her own legs off to get outta bed without waking this bitch up!!

Wow. I wouldn't fuck that with Rin Tin Tin's dick... poor dog.

There's better be animal cruelty and abuse charges too...

I'm just picturing the saddest looking dog ever right now...

Back