• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Mata Hari

Dirty Gutter Bitch
I'll be sticking with Uber. Oh and the fuck out of Trenton. Skeevy place.

http://6abc.com/news/4th-suspect-charged-in-lyft-passengers-slaying-in-trenton/1670631/

TRENTON, N.J. --
Police say the fourth suspect and alleged gunman in the fatal shooting of a New Jersey woman who was using a Lyft vehicle was arrested on Sunday.

Forty-three-year-old Ronderrick Manuel of Trenton is charged with the murder of 27-year-old Amber Dudley.

He also is facing charges of robbery, possession of a weapon for an unlawful purpose and unlawful possession of a weapon.

Dudley was a passenger in a vehicle operating under a rideshare service that was lured to Trenton around 7 p.m. on November 30, 2016 in the area of East Mechanics and East Trenton avenues.

Police say a man identified as Manuel got inside the vehicle attempting to rob a male passenger when his gun
discharged during the confrontation, injuring Dudley.

She died at the hospital a short time later.

Authorities say three accomplices were arrested earlier. Co-defendants Andrew Alston, Kasey Dezolt and Dominique Richter remain in the Mercer County Correction Center.

Is there any possible way that someone could get away with this? Apps are very clearly tied to a specific, trackable phone and when a person disappears / is murdered right after using the app, ANY detective will make that connection immediately.

Is there a way they tried to get around this? Or are people just THAT careless and dumb?

I am sure there is a way, turn off, your app? Haha

Yes, but the app had to be coordinated for a pickup and the app is always tied to a credit / debit card, so I have no idea how someone could stay anonymous. Turning off the app after the ride was coordinated wouldn't help prevent identification whatsoever.

The language in that article is atrocious. This one is a little easier to understand and I don't think it was "lured" anywhere taking away the ability to track the user by the app.

http://patch.com/new-jersey/collingswood/fourth-suspect-arrested-fatal-shooting-collingswood-woman

COLLINGSWOOD, NJ — An arrest has been made in the death of a Collingswood woman who was shot while riding in a Lyft vehicle last year, authorities said Monday night.

Ronderrick Manuel, 43, is charged with murder, felony murder, robbery, possession of a weapon for an unlawful purpose and unlawful possession of a weapon, Mercer County Prosecutor Angelo J. Onofri said.

Police allege Manuel got in the car and attempted to rob it while Dudley was using the service with three other people just after 7 p.m. on Nov. 30, 2016.

Dudley was accidentally shot in the torso before Manuel fled, Onofri said. Dudley died in the hospital a short time later.

Three other people have already been arrested. Kasey Dezolt, 32, of Morrisville, Pa., and 31-year-old Dominique Richter, of Hamilton Township, were arrested in December.
...Andrew Alston, 39, of Trenton, was arrested in January... Police haven’t said what their roles in the alleged murder may have been.

------------------------------------------------

I agree with @Mata Hari but I'd include alllllll of North Jersey as a shithole. There's a reason I left the Tri-State area 22 years ago! :eek::wtf::vomit::nailbiting:

Last edited:
People are too fucked up to be in shared rides these days.
Unless you are packing and intend to unload the second some thug whips out a gun.

Like the friggin' Wild West these days.
Sounded like she was on a stage coach that got held up at Culver Pass by the Dusty Gulch Gang

Last edited:
Back