• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Valasca

Death, horror, torture
According to the TBI, Jeyden Kai-Rennee Franklin was taken from her mother [...]
The Knoxville Police Department said a black man and a white woman grabbed the baby's[...]
Jeyden is 24 inches long, weighs 8 pounds and has curly black hair and brown eyes. She was last seen wearing a purple onsie with black flowers. Her diaper bag is black and has ladybugs on it.

The man was wearing a gray shirt and jeans. The woman has blonde hair, is 5'7" and has a medium build. She was wearing a black tank top and shorts.

[...]call police at 865-215-4010 or TBI at 1-800-TBI-FIND.

Read more: http://www.wsmv.com/story/29190470/east-tn-amber-alert-issued-for-baby-from-knoxville#ixzz3bYH4epQ3

I'm going to reserve what I'm really thinking for now.

Well... alert cancelled, LEA says claims were false. I don't have any other info yet.,

i suspect this involves another dead baby...hidden by the mother. She tries to file a kidnapping report to cover her ass...failing miserably...IMHO Just what I suspect happened

If she wasn't kidnapped then where is she?

The updates say that the alert was cancelled because the mother made up the story of the kidnapping, does that mean the baby is safe somewhere or is she still missing but just hasn't been kidnapped?

Lord we have all become so jaded :crack: thinking the worst always :shrug:
I blame DD.
once I saw a woman with a child in the cart and a large sturdy tub with a lid in the back of the cart.
I'm sure you can guess what I was thinking.

I blame DD.
once I saw a woman with a child in the cart and a large sturdy tub with a lid in the back of the cart.
I'm sure you can guess what I was thinking.

HA! I often play that "game" when I'm at Walmart. Guess the heinous thing people are planning to do with their purchases!

So far the best was the guy late at night who purchased (only) big wader type rubber boots, a mop, and like 6 gallons of bleach. o_O

Back