• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

everjaded

ಠ_ಠ
Bold Member!
LVzSNZZ.jpg

COLUMBIA, S.C. — The South Carolina Law Enforcement Division has released an Amber Alert for a 15-year-old girl who was abducted from Evans, Georgia earlier this week.

Authorities say Calah Noel Waskow was reported missing Dec. 4. She is described as white female. She is 5’4″ and weighs 98 pounds. She has blonde shoulder length hair.

State law officials Calah was taken by Jason Arlis Johnson, 37, and is believed to be in extreme danger. Johnson may be driving a tan Crown Victoria with the South Carolina license plate KVJ240.

He is described as a white male. He is 5’8″ and weighs 175 pounds. Officers say he may have shaved his head.

(Man, I hope so... because that blonde look is a fucking abomination)

http://wfla.com/2016/12/09/amber-alert-issued-for-15-year-old-girl-abducted-from-georgia/

Where did he take her from ? Who is this guy? Is this a stranger abduction, do they know each other? Was she planning on running away .... What ? So many Questions.

Where did he take her from ? Who is this guy? Is this a stranger abduction, do they know each other? Was she planning on running away .... What ? So many Questions.
I didn't read this article, but the one I read yesterday implied they had been having sex

UPDATE: The Amber Alert has been cancelled. The girl and the male have not been located, however, Georgia authorities asked the South Carolina officials to cancel the Amber Alert.

From the original link. They've either got her back or they know where she is, alive or dead. But somehow I think she's alive.
[doublepost=1481382316,1481379770][/doublepost]http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/12/09/georgia-teen-reportedly-kidnapped-by-her-friends-father.html

"My daughter was friends with his daughter," Waskow's mother, Nora, told WRDW. "That's how he, I guess, got introduced to my daughter."

He was wanted on charges including aggravated child molestation, Fox 5 reported. Investigators warned the pair could have gone almost anywhere.

Johnson and the teen apparently had been seeing each other for a while, deputies told WRDW.

(Man, I hope so... because that blonde look is a fucking abomination)

Really? That kinda makes me sad. I think the prison population woulda found it totes adorbs...
[doublepost=1481388507,1481388345][/doublepost]
I didn't read this article, but the one I read yesterday implied they had been having sex

LOL of course you know this. Lol so many questions but you only answered ONE! Don't worry, I didn't read anything and that was my guess... the hair just screamed "I'm into teeny boppers!" to me too lol...

Last edited:
Cute girl, what could she possibly see in a creepy 37 year old father of a friend?

Cute girl, what could she possibly see in a creepy 37 year old father of a friend?
Mystery. Maturity (compared to boys her age- but, again, that hair!). A feeling of security. Feeling desired or listened to.

I could go on, but I don't think I need to. A lot of teenage girls can become enamored with older men- teachers, parents' friends, etc.- esp if they treat them like peers and not like children- even if it's not their intent to get the girl to swoon all over them! :) when I was a young teenager (especially), I was always secretly mooning over one man or another even though I was barely a year out of playing with dolls! (Not that I had half a clue of what I was pining for...! Marriage?! Haha!)
[doublepost=1481432324,1481432198][/doublepost]Oh, also: she's been found. Alive, in Tennessee. She'll be taken back to Georgia tomorrow. And I read that she's being considered a runaway for some reason... No explanation. o_O but she is eager to come home & misses her mum & dad, so HOORAY for that happy ending!! <3:cat:

Latest posts

Back