• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Could the other remains "found in the Houston area" (that's what the article above says) be those associated with the Texas Killing Fields possibly?? I have no idea of the goegraphy or actual proximity of one place to another.

Police also suspect that Adriana was present at the time of her father's murder according to this link:

http://www.kbtx.com/content/news/Bo...le-connections-to-missing-teen-372610002.html

Testing continues on the other bodies found in the city Wednesday. KHOU 11 News in Houston reports Adriana's body was found in the 11100 block of Mayfield Road in west Houston shortly after noon.

Authorities have stated they thought Adriana was with her father when he was killed. Friday, McRae said they have no reason to believe Adriana was ever in Walker County.

I hope they manage to track down this thudfuck on the surveillance video quickly and thta he eventually suffers a slow, tortuous death by a thousand cuts doused with sea salt.

Did search, surprised to find nothin yet.

http://wgntv.com/2016/03/19/missing-texas-girl-adriana-coronado-found-dead-police-say/

The body of a girl found Wednesday afternoon in a field not far from a Texas freeway has been identified as Adriana Coronado, police in Houston said Friday.

Adriana was last seen Saturday in the Houston suburb of Katy. Police were investigating the death of her father, whose burned body was found more than 60 miles north of Katy on Sunday, when they learned she was missing.

Caesar Vladimir Coronado’s burned body was found in Walker County and his pickup was found in Montgomery County, just to the south.

Walker County Sheriff Clint McRae said Thursday that police want to find a man seen in a surveillance video running from the burning pickup in an industrial park in Conroe.

Family friend? Dad have drug ties? Stranger abduction? Odd case.

Did search, surprised to find nothin yet.

http://wgntv.com/2016/03/19/missing-texas-girl-adriana-coronado-found-dead-police-say/

The body of a girl found Wednesday afternoon in a field not far from a Texas freeway has been identified as Adriana Coronado, police in Houston said Friday.

Adriana was last seen Saturday in the Houston suburb of Katy. Police were investigating the death of her father, whose burned body was found more than 60 miles north of Katy on Sunday, when they learned she was missing.

Caesar Vladimir Coronado’s burned body was found in Walker County and his pickup was found in Montgomery County, just to the south.

Walker County Sheriff Clint McRae said Thursday that police want to find a man seen in a surveillance video running from the burning pickup in an industrial park in Conroe.

Family friend? Dad have drug ties? Stranger abduction? Odd case.
Sounds almost like the cartels. Stuff like this does happen here in Houston, but not often. This is a pretty awful case of the extreme.

AH in missing persons, have not looked there in several days.

That's fuckin weird as shit the search didn't turn that thread up. This sites search function must be fucked.

Sounds almost like the cartels. Stuff like this does happen here in Houston, but not often. This is a pretty awful case of the extreme.
You have to admit people vanish from Houston every day. That's where there transport trafficked children. I lived in North East side walked everywhere I went. It was just me and the pup. I knew where to be and when to be during daylight hours. I invested in self defense classes and invested in Thor for dark hours. We didn't have any problems - all the neighbors were pretty friendly. My mom visited once, lol. Asked if I was the only white person in the pod - my response - Of course!

Last edited:
The dude running in the video is running in a very odd manner. It looks like an older man to me given the awkward running style, almost like he's got a slight limp, definite hitch in his giddyup. A younger man would have a more normal, eased gait.

Is that article just saying that 3 bodies were found in Houston that day, or is it suggesting that 3 bodies were found close together and are possibly connected. Poorly written wrticle.

Last edited:
You have to admit people vanish from Houston every day. That's where there transport trafficked children.
Thats exactly my point. Ya don't hear about such abductions often but it is known there are some awful things that happen... crime here is awful, and thats only what you hear on the news. Hah, I bet its probably only 45 percent IF that of whats actually going on being reported.

Last edited:
Thats exactly my point. Ya don't hear about such abductions often but it is known there are some awful things that happen... crime here is awful, and thats only what you hear on the news. Hah, I bet its probably only 45 percent IF that of whats actually going on being reported.
I moved to Houston I learned real quick. If you were waiting for the cops to help you were dead. I learned to make the most of what you've got. I don't think I ever watched the news the entire time I lived there. The weather all the damn time. Houston is a no mans land.

Could the other remains "found in the Houston area" (that's what the article above says) be those associated with the Texas Killing Fields possibly?? I have no idea of the goegraphy or actual proximity of one place to another.

Good question, but I don't think so. The Killing Fields are a lot farther south than where Adriana's body was found. I put together a crappy map to give you a better visual.

The area within the green lines are considered (roughly) to be the Killing Fields. The Killing Fields name originated when the first four bodies were found (including Laura Miller, Tim Miller's daughter) off Calder Rd in League City (where the green dot is). Then when more bodies started turning up off I-45, The Killing Fields grew to encompass the entire area. (I'm no expert, this is just what I've picked up from reading and hearing about the cases over the years.)

The purple dot is where Adriana was found.

Kathryn Casey's new book "Deliver Us" is a really good read about the Fields, if you are interested in the subject.

2ia2vyt.png

I moved to Houston I learned real quick. If you were waiting for the cops to help you were dead. I learned to make the most of what you've got. I don't think I ever watched the news the entire time I lived there. The weather all the damn time. Houston is a no mans land.

I grew up in Houston, live in a small town north of Houston now. Yup, don't get murdered there lol! Cops are overworked and understaffed. I'm a huge police supporter, but you can only do so much with what you've got.

Yup and the weather sucks! Where did you move from, if you don't mind me asking?

Last edited:
I grew up in Houston, live in a small town north of Houston now. Yup, don't get murdered there lol! Cops are overworked and understaffed. I'm a huge police supporter, but you can only do so much with what you've got.

Yup and the weather sucks! Where did you move from, if you don't mind me asking?
From to Houston around the East Texas Area around Tyler. Moved my ass back after a couple of years.

Ya gotta worry about flooding, being boiled in your own juice during the summer, or both at the same time. Don't forget sleet, hail, ice during the winter. And tornados, aaaand hurricanes.. yeah, lovely.:cool:

I read the girl was shot to death. HOpefully she was killed only to knock her off as a witness to her fathers murder and she wasn't the reason for her fathers murder, aka hopefully this wasn't a pedophile thing.

My dad and brother want me to come down in June for my nieces graduation but man, that's 4 days driving with 4 kids, I don't think I can do it. I am one of those who falls asleep while driving.

Fly.

Spirit airlines does VERY cheap flights. Still be pricey with 4 kids, but i don't think it'd end up being more than all those nights in a hotel. Even if you have to drive several hours to the nearest major airport and park your car for a week, it should be the more economical option.

It is bare bones as can be, if you can pack light it's the way to go.

An arrest has been made!

A person of interest is now being questioned in connection with the horrific murders of a 14-year-old west Houston girl and her father.

We were the only TV station there Thursday morning as deputies took a person into custody into custody and searched a home in Magnolia.

Channel 13 is so douchey. They need to make sure we all know they were the only station there, and in the 2nd paragraph, no less. And they always write the crappiest, most disjointed articles. And they always delete my comments complaining about their crappy articles. Can't delete this one now can you, Channel 13? HA! I win.

Investigators then went to a house in Magnolia Thursday morning, where they arrested a person of interest -- Jose Jaime Solis -- in connection with an unrelated federal charge.

[...]

We captured exclusive video Thursday morning outside of the Solis home in southwest Montgomery County. Meanwhile, investigators also had a search warrant for the murder of Cesar Coronado. Investigators found items of interest in the case at the home.

They captured exclusive video! Them and only them! "Meanwhile, while we were capturing our exclusive video, oh yeah investigators found some shit."

Friends say the Mayde Creek High School freshmen loves One Direction and is a good student. Her neighbors called her friendly and talkative, unlike her parents.

WTF? Adriana was nice but her mother and her murdered father were douches. What a nice comment to add in there.
And I just want everyone to know, I was the FIRST Demon to post here that an arrest has been made. Exclusively.

ETA: Ha one of the comments under the article: "Swat is looking for the missing comments deleted from this site." Guess I'm not the only one.

http://abc13.com/news/arrest-made-in-connection-with-murdered-w-houston-
teen/1260374/

Last edited:
There are some that think Hannah Anderson was involved in the deaths of her mother and brother, since she was basically acting like a selfish entitled cow even at their funerals and afterwards.
Ya, that's exactly what I thought when I read her story. Something about how the first thing she did was go get her nails done and then acting like a primadonna afterwards.

Police also suspect that Adriana was present at the time of her father's murder according to this link:

http://www.kbtx.com/content/news/Bo...le-connections-to-missing-teen-372610002.html

I hope they manage to track down this thudfuck on the surveillance video quickly and thta he eventually suffers a slow, tortuous death by a thousand cuts doused with sea salt.

I, too, wondered about TKF. I used to get the creeps heading to Galveston from Houston....all those open fields. :(

It is hard to say because Houston is so fucking HUGE. But from what I have read, the murders that are considered TKF are mostly along the 1-45 corridor... Maybe some down TX6 in the Sugarland/Missouri City area.

What scumbags.

I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic or not over my channel 13 rant, but I agree!

So there have been TWO arrests. Ramon Sanchez was arrested on the same federal cocaine conspiracy charges, but police aren't saying if he is also a person of interest.

I sure hope Adriana wasn't murdered because of some drug deal mess her father was involved in, but to me it seems like that may be the case. It would tie in with why Adriana and her dad were out and about at 1 am. But why would he take his daughter to a drug deal?

Trying to mean mug for the mugshot, what a little bitch. If he runs like he's wearing a shitty diaper, he's one of the guilty parties.

Jose Solis
2wbuiih.jpg

Jose Jaime Solis, 34, is being held at the Federal Detention Center in downtown Houston as he awaits an initial court appearance on federal drugs charges. The United States Attorney's Office confirms those charges are related to a cocaine conspiracy.

[...]

At the same time, Solis was being arrested, another man, Ramon Sanchez, 35, was arrested in Laredo on the same cocaine conspiracy charge. Sanchez is being held in the Webb County Jail.

Walker County Sheriff Clint McCrae confirmed Solis is a person of interest in the Coronado case. He also said investigators collected items of interest at the home, related to the homicide case. Officers carried out bags and bags of evidence, including guns.

Have they said anything else about the other 2 bodies found with the girl?

No, of course not! So weird. I check every day, but not a word about them. Don't worry, good citizens! Three dead bodies all found together aren't newsworthy. They kind of just threw out that little detail as a footnote to Adriana's case and it's never been mentioned again. Those other two people have loved ones out there too.

The Associated Press or the Daily Mail will probably know who they are sooner than the news stations around here.

The prev article mentioning 3 bodies didn't seem too clear to me. Were they all found together, or was the article merely reporting that 3 dead females were found in the same day in the city, and one of them was ID'd as this kid? I didn't necessarily think they were all found at the same time in the same location. Didn't read that way to me.

I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic or not over my channel 13 rant, but I agree!

No sarcasm, i despise the media.

I sure hope Adriana wasn't murdered because of some drug deal mess her father was involved in

Why would you hope that's NOT what happened? You realize the only other likely motive right, the one involving killing the dad so they could kidnap/rape the girl? Some scummy drug business leading to the death of the father, and then the murder of the daughter cuz she was a witness is the nicest ending this story could have.

The prev article mentioning 3 bodies didn't seem too clear to me. Were they all found together, or was the article merely reporting that 3 dead females were found in the same day in the city, and one of them was ID'd as this kid? I didn't necessarily think they were all found at the same time in the same location. Didn't read that way to me.

No sarcasm, i despise the media.

Why would you hope that's NOT what happened? You realize the only other likely motive right, the one involving killing the dad so they could kidnap/rape the girl? Some scummy drug business leading to the death of the father, and then the murder of the daughter cuz she was a witness is the nicest ending this story could have.

This comment isn't directed at you, but why the heck would you bring your daughter along to a shady drug deal anyway? She was 14, she could have stayed home by herself.

And I have pretty much assumed they did rape her, since she was found at a different location. Why kill Dad and then take Adriana somewhere else? Killing them both at the same place would have been a lot easier and less risk of them being seen and leaving evidence.

And you are correct about the three bodies being found in different locations. I looked at the Houston Police Dept. news releases for that day and there was another woman and a man found deceased. No connection to Adriana or each other. The man has been identified but the woman has not.

This comment isn't directed at you, but why the heck would you bring your daughter along to a shady drug deal anyway? She was 14, she could have stayed home by herself.

How do you know he did?

Drug murders don't always happen during deals. These people know who's got drugs and who's got money, robberies and home invasions and whatnot aren't uncommon. Not sure why anyone would jump right to, "fuckin scum too his daughter with him during a drug deal!".

A Texas teenager whose shot and burned body was identified a week after she went missing back in March was murdered because of her father's cocaine smuggling connections, police believe.

Cops think father Cesar Coronado, who was also shot multiple times and burned, worked with suspect Jose Solis Jr smuggling large amounts of cocaine from Laredo, Mexico, to Houston.

But after police seized a bus filled with 16kg of cocaine and Coronado was busted carrying $48,000 across the border, Solis became suspicious and may have carried out the killings, investigators say.

Officers have also revealed that Adriana, 14, was likely sexually assaulted by her kidnapper before witnessing her father's killing, and was then murdered herself.

The new details were uncovered by ABC 13 in an affidavit for a search warrant on Solis's home in Montgomery County that has now been unsealed.

The papers show that, after the murders, police found bloody shoe and footprints during a search of Coronado's home, alongside a federal subpoena earlier given to Solis.

Detectives believe Solis may have been sending his alleged business partner an 'unknown message.'

Meanwhile during a previous search of Solis's home, officers found guns, drugs, and large amounts of cash, but would not say if they found evidence directly linking Solis to the murders.

Solis is currently being held as a person of interest in connection with the murders.

Images from the search of his home also showed a young child being led away from the property during the late-night raid, though it is not clear what the youngster was doing there.

Coronado and his daughter were last seen on March 12 at around 1am in the suburb of Katy, hours after the teen called her mother to say she was doing OK and planned to have friends round the following day.

However, when those friends arrived they found that Adriana was not at home before a search was launched for the pair.

Coronado's burned remains, which had multiple bullet wounds, were found the next day on an isolated rural property more than 100 miles from where he was last seen.
[…]
However, it took officers three more days to identify her by her fingerprints because of the condition of the body.

Officers then released footage of a man running away from the area where Coronado's burning pickup truck was found in Conroe, saying they wanted to speak with him in connection with the killings. Detectives now believe that man was Solis.

Police have also revealed that the same gun was used to kill both Adriana and her father, but have not said whether they have found that weapon.
LINK

I am definitely one who believes Hannah Anderson was NOT a victim. She was found in a campground with her cat. The dog gets klled but the cat goes camping?!?!

Back