• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

gatekeeper

Loves the "Funny" Button
amber16n-4-web.jpg

The FBI joined the search for a 14-year-old who is in "grave danger" after her father was found murdered in Texas, authorities said.

Adriana Coronado, of Katy, was feared missing early Monday after the body of Caesar Coronado was found burned on a rural Madisonville property.

The man's truck was also found burned about 50 miles away, in Conroe.

Walker County Sheriff Clint McRae told reporters that the girl may have witnessed her father's murder.

"We're working it as if she had been abducted," McRae said.

An Amber Alert was issued in Coronado's disappearance. Adriana is 5 feet tall and weighs 105 pounds. She has brown eyes and is known to wear black-framed glasses. . .

Continued w/pic of dad: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...rave-danger-father-murdered-article-1.2564799

Oh my, that poor girl and her father. And her distraught mother, pleading for her daughter's safe return. My heart breaks.

Dad's burned out truck was found only about 30 minutes away from me. From Katy to Conroe they are traveling North on highway 45.

She is a pretty girl with distinct looks, hopefully someone spots them together, like Shasta Groene was found. But her kidnapper may try to change her looks, removing her glasses, cutting her hair etc.

Her kidnapper(s) already murdered one person, he/she/they will have no qualms about murdering a second when they are done with her. I fear the worst but will hope with all my heart for the best and that she is found safely...

Last edited:
Ew, this sounds like it could be some obsessed friend of the family. Kill the dad, take the daughter (his soul mate) or some shit like that. Reminds me of another story not that long ago, girl was kidnapped, mom and brother (I think) were murdered.

Ew, this sounds like it could be some obsessed friend of the family. Kill the dad, take the daughter (his soul mate) or some shit like that. Reminds me of another story not that long ago, girl was kidnapped, mom and brother (I think) were murdered.

Oh yes, Hannah Anderson is who I believe you're talking about? She was found alive, but her brother and mother suffered brutal deaths. Asshole even killed the dog.

There are some that think Hannah Anderson was involved in the deaths of her mother and brother, since she was basically acting like a selfish entitled cow even at their funerals and afterwards.

I know, I know, people react differently to grief, but her behavior was just so strange. Like she didn't have a care in the world. :shrug:

But then I felt badly for even thinking that, after what she had been through.

Adriana Cavazos, the mother of the 14-year-old says she fears for her life and is not returning to the United States anytime soon.
[...]
Cavazos has been in Mexico recovering from surgery but says she is now afraid to return to her Katy home.
[...]
"Yes, in one way or another, I am afraid, I am because if they did this to my family that didn't have anything to do with anything, then how can I not be afraid for my life," she told Channel 2 by phone.

Hrrm? Mother is in Mexico, police believe daughter has been taken to another country (perhaps Mexico?),and now Mom is staying in Mexico even though her daughter is missing? Nothing could keep me away from coming home to help find my daughter! (Unless...)

http://www.click2houston.com/news/mother-of-missing-14-year-old-girl-speaks-out
[doublepost=1458283160,1458187510][/doublepost]This surveillance video is linked to missing teen, Adriana. You can see the dad's Ford F150 drive up, it's set on fire, then you get a pretty good look at the guy running away from the scene. He runs like he's got a loaded diaper. Then he gets into another vehicle, possibly a dark-colored SUV. Wow.

(Damn, my post before this one was from yesterday and it still linked them together?)

So that video is almost two full days after she was last seen. Her missing flyer says her last sighting was 12MAR @ 0100.

Who saw this child at 1 in the morning?

The only reason to burn the truck is unfortunately obvious. There was some evidence in it that they were "attempting" to destroy.

This won't be a happy ending.

But I will hang onto that .01% chance. I hope they have valid reason to believe she might've been taken to Mexico.

Dear deity, I hope they catch that POS seen running from that truck. And whomever else is involved.

2prhdzd.png

Last edited:
(Damn, my post before this one was from yesterday and it still linked them together?)

Trust me, the way it is set up it combines the consecutive replies automatically even if the earlier reply was years ago.

Last edited:
Yup, the same reason they set the dad on fire. Wanted to burn up any evidence.

Walker County last night issued an Amber Alert for 13-year-old Adriana Coronado. She was last seen about 1 am Saturday morning in Katy, Texas. She was taken by her father in a white 2010 pickup. That pickup was found early Sunday morning on FM 2989 between I-45 and Highway 75 in Walker County with the father in it. It is believed he is a victim of a homicide. It is believed Adriana is in grave danger. The teen is described as Hispanic with black hair and brown eyes. She is 5 feet tall and weighs 105 pounds. She wears black framed glasses.

My only guess is that they were seen on some kind of surveillance camera? What in the hell were Dad and Daughter doing out at 1 am, driving all the way to Walker County? That is a good 1 1/2 hour drive from where they live in Katy.

http://montgomerycountypolicereporter.com/amber-alert-update-5/

Last edited:
Custody was exactly what I was thinking. Especially after mom's quote:

"Yes, in one way or another, I am afraid, I am because if they did this to my family that didn't have anything to do with anything, then how can I not be afraid for my life," she told Channel 2 by phone.

To someone who didn't have anything to with anything, what is that supposed to mean?

I too am thinking this may be a custody battle gone deadly. However, does it say anywhere that they are divorced?
[doublepost=1458319418,1458319049][/doublepost]
Cavazos is in Mexico recovering from surgery. She says one of the last conversations she had with her daughter and husband of 20 years was about a sleepover she was planning to have at their apartment.

She says her husband was just a carpenter who wasn't involved with any dangerous dealings. She made a frantic plea to the people who have her daughter.

"We never have enemies. And I ask myself why do this to my husband. But if my husband has enemies, I didn't know anything. But I assure you guys that my daughter is innocent. Please do not hurt my daughter," she said. "Please be merciful to my daughter. And please return my daughter alive."

She says she knows people all over Houston are praying for her family and for Adriana's safe return.

http://abc13.com/news/mom-of-missing-teen-makes-plea-for-her-return/1247550/

Doesn't seem like custody now.

Oh my God, no no no! RIP Adriana. And I am so sorry I thought the mother may have been involved, so so sorry.

Why this intricate plan to target Adriana and her father? Some kind of revenge? I think of that family of four that was killed and buried in the desert and the business associate was arrested. It was a good thing Mom was out of the country, except now she will have to suffer immense grief the rest of her life. :(

Last edited:
https://www.yahoo.com/news/missing-texas-teen-adriana-coronado-044443015.html

According toCNN the teen was found in a field near a state highway in Houston and fingerprinting was used because the level of decomposition made it too difficult to identify her through other methods.

The search for Adriana was amped up after officers found her father's body located near a ditch in a rural area of Walker County on Sunday. He was shot and his remains were burned. Police also found his truck, which had been set ablaze, not far from Houston.

Although they've made no arrests, KPRC, a local NBC affiliate, reports that police are looking into a man who was caught on surveillance cameras in the area, as he ran away from the area in which Adriana's father's car was burning.

According to KPRC several other unidentified female bodies were found in the Houston area on Friday, but authorities have not said if there is any connection.

According to KPRC several other unidentified female bodies were found in the Houston area on Friday, but authorities have not said if there is any connection.

LE not saying there is a connection but obviously hitting the Jackpot...how many is several?

What led them to the recovery site....?

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...fter-father-killed/ar-BBqDxDF?ocid=spartandhp

According to this report, they don't even know if she was with her dad. The last time she was seen was Saturday in her home town. And even though they are trying to figure out why the dad was in Walker county, I haven't seen anything to indicate that the dad went to Walker county under his own power. Somebody drove his car a good distance after they dumped his body. Who is to say they didn't drive it for an equal distance with the body in it? Maybe the authorities have reason to think he drove there himself, though.

I suspect this child's last few hours were the stuff of nightmares. I hope she didn't know her father was dead or even in danger. Her pictures are so full of character and self-assurance. It's painful to think what she might have become in the world if she'd been allowed to live.

Oh yes, Hannah Anderson is who I believe you're talking about? She was found alive, but her brother and mother suffered brutal deaths. Asshole even killed the dog.

Yeah....
Poor Adriana was actually victim, though. :(. RIP, pretty girl.

I don't believe for a minute Hannah Anderson was a victim. JMO.
[doublepost=1458430924,1458430653][/doublepost]
I know, I know, people react differently to grief, but her behavior was just so strange. Like she didn't have a care in the world. :shrug:

But then I felt badly for even thinking that, after what she had been through.

I think your first instinct were probably correct.

Back on topic, WTF with THREE decomposing bodies?

Yeah....
Poor Adriana was actually victim, though. :(. RIP, pretty girl.

I don't believe for a minute Hannah Anderson was a victim. JMO.
[doublepost=1458430924,1458430653][/doublepost]

I think your first instinct were probably correct.

Back on topic, WTF with THREE decomposing bodies?

1) Starbucks and a hearty laugh, anyone? Ick.

2) It sounds like a body dump site. I am so curious to find out who the other two female victims were and what their state of decomposition was. We know they weren't so decomposed that they couldn't tell their gender.

This is such an odd case!

Adriana died from multiple gun shot wounds.

http://abc13.com/news/medical-examiners-14-year-old-died-from-gunshot-wounds/1252440/

Back