• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Snoods

Trusted Member
An Endangered Child Alert was issued Tuesday afternoon for a 15-year-old girl missing out of Columbia–and it was quickly upgraded to a statewide AMBER Alert.

The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation is searching for Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, or Elizabeth, who was last seen on Monday after she was dropped off at the Shoney’s in Columbia by a friend around 8 a.m.

She was reported missing later that same day by her parents and is believed to be in the company of 50-year-old Tad Cummins, who is believed to be armed with two handguns.

Investigators said Wednesday they can place Thomas in Decatur, Alabama, just after 3 p.m. on Monday, though neither she nor Cummins have a known connection to that area. Since then, efforts to find them have been unsuccessful despite the TBI receiving 80 leads.

Surveillance video released late Wednesday night shows Cummins filling up his Nissan Rogue with gas just before picking Thomas up from Shoney’s.

Several days before their disappearance, the TBI said Cummins secured a title loan on his SUV, netting $4,500 in cash.

Cummins, a former teacher in Maury County, now faces charges connected to an alleged sexual interaction between him and Thomas at the school where he taught and where she was a student.

[...]

On Wednesday, News 2 reached out to Thomas’ family who said they were too distraught to go on camera.

A next door neighbor said he knows Cummins as a husband, father and grandfather.

“Conversation I had with Mr. Cummins was always respectful and he appeared to be very dedicated and devoted to his family and his church,” Randall Scott said.

He continued, “He never made a sexual or derogatory remark about anyone at any time anywhere. Every conversation was pleasant. It is surprising to me – his academic level, a teacher – I’m surprised. He would take the situation to this level knowing the law as educated as he is. If Mr. Cummins is watching, I’d tell him to turn himself in – let the judicial system take its course.”

Thomas is 5 feet 5 inches tall and weighs 120 pounds. She has blonde hair and hazel eyes. She was last seen wearing a flannel shirt and black leggings.

Cummins is 6 feet tall and weighs 200 pounds. He has brown hair and eyes and was last seen driving a Silver Nissan Rogue with Tennessee license plate 976ZPT. Anyone who spots the SUV and can verify the license plate should call 911.

If you have information on Thomas or Cummins, call the Maury County Sheriff’s Office at 931-388-5151 or the TBI at 1-800-TBI-FIND.

Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas and Tad Cummins

So she is 15 and he is her 50 year old married teacher, with children and grandchildren. His Rogue is gassed up and he has cash on hand. :vomit:

http://wkrn.com/2017/03/14/endanger...en-believed-to-be-with-armed-50-year-old-man/

Omg ... What the fuck is wrong with kids today? I would beat my daughter with a stick if she took off with a fifty year old man. Then I would cut all of her hair off burn all of her things and make her start over in military school.

This isn't a "kids today" problem. Teenagers have always and will always make stupid, impulsive decisions. Sadly there is no shortage of predatory types willing to take advantage.

Damn, I can't believe they allowed that pedo to still teach there after they got caught kissing in his classroom! :wtf: At the very least they should have suspended him pending an investigation. I would be so pissed if I were her parents. The school didn't even notify her family about it, law enforcement did a week later!

The guy Cummins and his wife share a FB page, they look like a big, lovey dovey, happy family surrounded by grandkids. His family must be in shock.

https://mobile.twitter.com/tadcummins

This is his description of himself on his twitter account:
"Jesus freak/child of The King, husband, father, grandfather, high-school teacher, clinician, drummer, audio tech, jeep owner, singer/songwriter, warrior-poet"

The 50-year-old former teacher suspected of disappearing with a teenage student on Monday — setting off a multi-state AMBER Alert that is ongoing — allegedly “groomed” her at school, an attorney for the girl’s family tells PEOPLE.

[...]

The Maury County Public School District, where Cummins taught and Mary Catherine attended school, released a statement on Tuesday addressing the alleged sexual interaction:

“Maury County Public Schools suspended the Culleoka Unit School teacher involved in the law enforcement investigation once we were notified of the allegations,” the district said in its statement, according to WKRN.

“Since then, the teacher has been dismissed as a result of the investigation,” the district said. “The district does not tolerate any manner of behavior that is alleged in this incident and will take swift action to remove parties from school campuses who are involved with investigations of this type.”

[...]

However, Whatley claims the school district did actually not suspend Cummins when the alleged interaction occurred and instead allowed him to continue teaching at Culleoka — where Mary Catherine was allegedly “groomed.

According to Whatley, a student reported to school administration on Jan. 24 that he saw Cummins kissing Mary Catherine in his classroom the day before. One week later, law enforcement informed the teen’s family of the allegations.

“My client was as mad as a wet hen when he learned he was kept in the dark,” Whatley says. But Cummins was not penalized for the alleged kiss and continued teaching at the school, he claims.

On Feb. 6, two weeks after the alleged kiss, Whatley says he sent a letter to the school district on behalf of the family, expressing their concerns.

[...]

It was only later that same day, after the letter, that Cummins was suspended, Whatley says.

[...]

According to Whatley, the school district’s decision to allow Cummins to continue teaching was the “talk of the school.”

http://people.com/crime/missing-tennessee-teen-high-school-teacher-groomed-her/

Cummins probably talked a good game after the accusation. Convinced the school that the student was wrong and he was such stand up guy.
Any man who includes "warrior-poet " on his social media profile is a cringe inducing asshole.
Unless he's General George S. Patton, who had too much good taste to say such a thing.

http://www.al.com/news/huntsville/i...ert_tennessee_alabama.html#incart_river_index
[....]
Elizabeth Thomas, 15, is believed to be with Tad Cummins, a Maury County, Tennessee teacher who was fired after being accused of having sexual contact with the girl, according to the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation.

An Amber Alert has been issued in Tennessee and Alabama. Thomas and Cummins may be in the Decatur area, according to authorities.

Thomas is white with blonde hair and hazel eyes. She is 5 feet 5 inches and weighs 120 pounds. She was last seen wearing a flannel shirt and black leggings.
22299773-small.jpg

22295492-large.jpg

Tad Cummins is 50-year-old white male, with brown hair and eyes. He is 6 feet and weighs about 200 pounds.
[....]
Of the approximately 80 leads TBI has followed, none have produced credible information about sightings or whereabouts of either Thomas or Cummings.

Thomas was last seen Monday morning around 8 a.m. at the Shoney's in Columbia, Tennessee, where she was dropped off by a friend, authorities said. Her parents reported her missing later in the day.

nvestigators said they can place Thomas in Decatur, Alabama around 3 p.m. Monday afternoon, though neither individual has a known connection to that area.

"Since then, efforts to identify their exact location have proven unsuccessful," investigators said in the news release.

Investigators said Cummins secured a $4,500 title loan for a personal vehicle several days before his disappearance.

"To that end, the TBI would like to hear from anyone who may have had an interaction with either individual prior to their disappearance," [....]

Anyone with information about Thomas or Cummins should call 1-800-TBI-FIND. If you spot the vehicle and can verify the license plate to be TN 976-ZPT, call 911.

Of all the forums I should've read "Missing Persons" for sure before I posted it. I did a search but my article used a shortened form of her name and that did me in. These poor young girls can get into some big messes being gullible.

Of all the forums I should've read "Missing Persons" for sure before I posted it. I did a search but my article used a shortened form of her name and that did me in. These poor young girls can get into some big messes being gullible.

It was my fault, she has about twelve first and middle names so I shortened it, otherwise it would have taken up the entire thread title lol.

Amber Alert Expanded Nationwide
March 17, 2017
NASHVILLE, Tenn. – The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation is now expanding its search for missing teenager Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas. Thursday, they expanded an Amber Alert in Tennessee and Alabama to a nationwide be-on-the-lookout alert.

Investigators believe the 15-year-old is with her 50-year-old teacher, Tad Cummins, who’s accused of having inappropriate contact with Thomas while at school, WSMV reported.

The TBI believes Thomas is in serious danger.

Thomas and Cummins’ relationship, the TBI told WSMV, started at school.

On social media, Cummins calls himself a Jesus freak, a husband, father, grandfather and teacher at the Culleoka Unit School in Maury County. But to state and federal investigators, he’s a wanted man.

Wednesday, Maury County Schools released a statement saying they suspended Cummins due to a law enforcement investigation.

Jason Whatley represents Thomas’ family. He says the district waited 14 days before they suspended Cummins, and it wasn’t until they sent the district a letter of concern.

Thursday, officials with Maury County Schools changed their story. They now tell WSMV that after the allegations surfaced on Jan. 24, they investigated and found nothing to substantiate the claims of inappropriate contact. They say they suspended Cummins on Feb. 6 for insubordination.

After being suspended, Cummins took to Instagram, posting things like “It was love at first sight” and “Something beautiful is on the horizon.”

Thursday, officials with Maury County Schools changed their story. They now tell WSMV that after the allegations surfaced on Jan. 24, they investigated and found nothing to substantiate the claims of inappropriate contact. They say they suspended Cummins on Feb. 6 for insubordination.

yjshz.gif

I imagine there is some frenzied Sandusky style document shredding going on right now.

After being suspended, Cummins took to Instagram, posting things like “It was love at first sight” and “Something beautiful is on the horizon.”

:vomit: How long does he think he is going to get away with this?

2uzbedk.jpg

10fvqk5.jpg

The wife speaks out, and Tad Cummins faces new charges and has been added to the TBI’s Top 10 Most Wanted list.

At a press conference Friday afternoon, Jill Cummins, the wife of suspect Tad Cummins, made a plea for her husband to turn himself in.

“Like so many of you, I am deeply troubled by what has happened in the past few days,” she said. “I had no idea my husband was involved.”

Jill Cummins added she is heartbroken for the family of Elizabeth Thomas, the 15-year-old who was last seen in Columbia on Monday.

“Tad, this is not you. This is not who you are. We can help you get through this,” Jill Cummins said.

“Please do the right thing, bring Elizabeth back home,” she added.

The TBI said Thomas is believed to be in imminent danger.

District Attorney Brent Cooper announced Tad Cummins now faces charges of aggravated kidnapping and sexual contact with a minor. He is believed to be armed and dangerous.

TBI spokesman Josh DeVine said they have received more than 180 tips, but there have been no credible sightings in this case.

Tad Cummins and Elizabeth Thomas are believed to be in a silver 2015 Nissan Rogue with Tennessee tag 976-ZPT. Anyone who sees the vehicle is asked to call 911 or 1-800-TBI-FIND.

Unfortunately, this IS who he is. He was just successful at keeping his dark side hidden from you. Maybe she was told to say that by the police, in fact I bet it was their idea for her to come forward and plead for him to turn himself in and bring Elizabeth home. That must have been so difficult for her to do.

He looks like a garden gnome.

http://www.wsmv.com/story/34941621/wife-of-suspect-in-amber-alert-bring-elizabeth-back-home E

Last edited:
The earlier social media photos look OK, the security cam pics look like a fat old slob. That girl is squirming with shame and fear right now - if she is alive.

He looks like a garden gnome.
That's an insult to garden gnomes.

“Tad, this is not you. This is not who you are. We can help you get through this,” Jill Cummins said.
If it really "isn't him", he better have a large fatal undetected brain tumor to explain this outrage.

Last edited:
The earlier social media photos look OK, the security cam pics look like a fat old slob. That girl is squirming with shame and fear right now - if she is alive.

That's an insult to gnomes.

He looks about two decades older than what his SM pictures depict, what a poser. I have a few years shaved off my FB profile pic, but I still look like the same person lol. He looks completely different now, I'm glad they posted recent pictures of him.

That poor girl, I wonder if he's letting her watch television and if she knows she is national news? He must be desperate right now, $4,500 isn't going to last forever.

Too a stupid fifteen year old $4500 is all they need ... They can live on love!

I don't know why you think the 15 year old is scared of anything but her parents
When she gets home.
I would murder my kid is she ever thought running off with the married guy with 3 kids was a good idea ... I would beat that kind of stupidity out of her right in front of the cops.

Last edited:
I don't know why you think the 15 year old is scared of anything but her parents

I'm not sure if this was directed towards me, but I didn't say she was scared about anything? I just wondered if she was aware she and her pedo boyfriend are national news. I don't believe he will harm her, as in kill her. Mentally yes, he has already harmed her.

I honestly can't wrap my head around this guy destroying his life and abandoning his wife, children and grandchildren for a 15-year-old girl, whose life will also be fucked up because of him.

Too a stupid fifteen year old $4500 is all they need ... They can live on love!

Just think, she can be changing his diapers in a few years. Swoon.

According to her dad on the local news, Tad told Elizabeth he was an undercover agent, like Jason Bourne. Oh my sides! Her dad tried to convince her it was unlikely that her teacher secretly worked as a double agent/Jason Bourne type. This guy is a nut.

According to his instagram, he has a photo of a "Survivalist" book, and numerous photos about love in recent days. Among them, “you’re all my heart ever talks about” and “It was love at first sight, at last sight, at ever and ever sight.”

33nvz2b.jpg

Check out the hashtags.

The morning Elizabeth was last seen, he posted, “Good morning all!! This is going to be an amazing day. Let’s do this!"

WTF? Elizabeth is one of a family with ten children, she slept on a couch, and her mother is under investigation for five counts of child abuse. This girl was ripe for the pickings for a predator like Cummins. I'm sure he presented himself as her "protector" who was going to take care of her.

https://www.instagram.com/tadcummins/
http://heavy.com/news/2017/03/tad-c...nnessee-photos-cummings-culleoka-unit-school/
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/tad-cummins-50-accused-of-kidnapping-15-year-old-girl/

Last edited:
I thought he called his wife ... But I see now.

This is public now ... his wife can see it. Haha ... stupid bitch !
[doublepost=1490143238,1490136556][/doublepost]I bet his wife is a feminist ... that is the thing with men ... they want chicks like Mary here who wants a beast to protect her from all of the dangers of the world. Not the dumb feminist bitches ... I bet this pig marched and everything ... took her daughters to the protests ... I would bet my dog.

From @giantblue 's link:

a4r0x3.jpg

The missing teen’s family noticed around the time she left that her Instagram profile now sports a picture of a ring alongside the word “wife.” :eek:

The school district is also explaining its investigation after questions about its response to the January kiss, releasing a timeline to WKRN saying that Thomas was removed from Cummins’s class three days after the “peck on the lips” that the pair denied. Well fuck, they denied it, so case closed! It definitely didn't happen! o_O

Though the school also knew that Cummins was under criminal investigation on Jan. 31, he was not suspended from Culleoka Unit School until a week later on Feb. 6, after allegedly violating an order against having Thomas in his classroom. Are you fucking kidding me?

He was not officially fired until March 14, after he fled, according to the timeline.:jawdrop:

Her page is also full of romance quotations stereotypical of a teenage girl, though they take on a dark and creepy tone in light of her disappearance.

“Every Beauty needs her Beast to protect her from everything but him,” one post with Disney characters reads.

Investigators say that Thomas and Cummins are still believed to be together, and said Tuesday that the alleged abductor had researched teenage marriage before fleeing. Aww hell, this girl is quoting Disney movies, meanwhile this pedo motherfucker is researching marrying a teenager.

They released footage Monday of the married health science teacher buying women’s hair dye the week before he and his student disappeared, though later said that they do not believe that it was involved in changing either his or Thomas's appearance.:shifty:

@Snoods said:

Aww hell, this girl is quoting Disney movies, meanwhile this pedo motherfucker is researching marrying a teenager.
Hes a fucking moron. He can't marry her if hes married to someone else. Plus, he would need her parents to sign for her.
I think he was hoping to find a legal solution to this giant string of felonies he has committed.

@Snoods said:

Hes a fucking moron. He can't marry her if hes married to someone else. Plus, he would need her parents to sign for her.
I think he was hoping to find a legal solution to this giant string of felonies he has committed.

They would both have to produce identification to obtain a marriage license.
With them being on the national news I would think it is highly unlikely that they would show up in a courthouse.
[doublepost=1490163906,1490163356][/doublepost]
According to her dad on the local news, Tad told Elizabeth he was an undercover agent, like Jason Bourne. Oh my sides! Her

According to his instagram, he has a photo of a "Survivalist" book,

https://www.instagram.com/tadcummins/
http://heavy.com/news/2017/03/tad-c...nnessee-photos-cummings-culleoka-unit-school/
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/tad-cummins-50-accused-of-kidnapping-15-year-old-girl/

I would say the "Survivalist Book", is probably the best clue.
They have $4500.00, that's more than enough money to get some really high quality camping gear, the woods are a great place to disappear.

I would say the "Survivalist Book", is probably the best clue.
They have $4500.00, that's more than enough money to get some really high quality camping gear, the woods are a great place to disappear.

The kidnapping of Hannah Anderson comes to mind (although some don't agree she was kidnapped and went willingly), they could very well be staying in a remote camping area.

This is so fucking crazy... this is my hometown guys. Where i was born and raised. And to be honest i never thought i see the words Maury co. TN on this website or any others for that matter. I have no thoughts on the whole kidnapping. Just that this is fucking weird.

Back