• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

SimplySpaztastic

The above average, average girl
Bold Member!
k03k87.jpg

Amazon customers in Orlando, Florida, were surprised to find 65 pounds of marijuana inside of four storage totes they had ordered.

The 27-gallon totes should have been empty, the couple who ordered them told police. Instead, they contained 65 pounds of marijuana, and the entire package weighed more than 90 pounds.

They immediately called the police once the shipment was opened, WFTV in Orlando reported. Police seized the drugs and launched an investigation.

WFTV in Orlando reports the package came from an Amazon facility in Massachusetts, and was delivered by UPS.

The couple told Orlando reporters they feared someone would burglarize their home over it, so they didn't sleep there for a few days.

Amazon gave the customers a $150 gift card for their inconvenience but said they were "unable to do anything else at this time."
http://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...akenly-mails-customers-65-pounds-of-marijuana

Holy shit! I wonder what kind of Prime membership they have, and how do I get one like that?!

Cuz uhhhh yeah... I'd be the one calling and emailing Amazon talking about:

"I never received my storage totes. The shipping tracker says they have been delivered as of 10/??/17. However, they have not been delivered. Why does it say that they have been? Was it posssibly entered wrong, maybe that was the shipment sent date? Were they delivered to the correct address? Can you please look into this and let me know when I can expect them to be delivered?"

"I appreciate your help resolving this matter, and look forward to your timely response Thank you":shame:

The icing on the cake is the $150 gift card.. I'd be so pissed if for doing the right thing, giving up an opportunity for a lifetime of free pot, and Amazon gave me a $150 dollar gift card.

Had they played this right, they could have ended up with not 4 but 8 storage totes, and 65 pounds of marijuana. SMH

@Muriel Schwenck people have been killed over much less weed than this. Who ever paid and is waiting for this delivery will be out for reimbursement.
When weed changes hands there is usually a middle man. It goes one way or another. Either that person gets the product fronted and collects the cash upon delivery or they get the cash and deliver the goods. This kind of screw up could cost them their life.

@Muriel Schwenck people have been killed over much less weed than this. Who ever paid and is waiting for this delivery will be out for reimbursement.
When weed changes hands there is usually a middle man. It goes one way or another. Either that person gets the product fronted and collects the cash upon delivery or they get the cash and deliver the goods. This kind of screw up could cost them their life.

Thats why i would end up with an Amazon gift card... couldn't smoke that weed then try n sleep at night.. Thats A LOT of weed (money) and someone is mad as fuck and they want they shit.. (or their money...)
Would always be wondering who paid for that mistake.

What's disgusting is that law enforcement didnt give this family any monetary reward for turning it over.

This is a tremendous bust for them and they will no doubt use it in undercover stings in which they will pocket thousands upon thousands of dollars they nail people over.

Really fucking disgusting. Pisspoor practice too. It's like cops dont really want people to bother calling them or turning that much pot in if something bizarre like this happens to them. No incentive whatsoever. Fucktards.

I still haven't gotten over the couple in Dallas who found a paper bag with a gun and $20,000 cash. Of course, the police kept it and they didn't even get a $1 for turning that shit in. Come on, people, you surely knew it didn't fall off a Wells Fargo truck. Some people are too honest for their own good.

Some people are too honest for their own good.

Even then, it still doesn't balance with there being so many more who are so very much more dishonest than the average regular dishonest person.

I would probably turn it all over to the cops too, I wouldn't want to spend the rest of my life worrying and looking over my shoulder for the ones who lost it to come back and take from me.

that's freaking great! i wouldn't have been complaining though!

soooo....

i'm not sure where a better time or place there would be for me to announce that i, at 36, am pregnant w my first baby and am so excited! ily guys so i thought i'd tell you all first, even before my family!! <3 i hope it's a girl!!!

soooo....

i'm not sure where a better time or place there would be for me to announce that i, at 36, am pregnant w my first baby and am so excited! ily guys so i thought i'd tell you all first, even before my family!! i hope it's a girl!!!
Congratulations!!!
Awwww being a mom is the best feeling in the world! Enjoy every second! <3<3<3

soooo....

i'm not sure where a better time or place there would be for me to announce that i, at 36, am pregnant w my first baby and am so excited! ily guys so i thought i'd tell you all first, even before my family!! <3 i hope it's a girl!!!
This is awesome news!!

You’ll need to drop by shout and keep us updated on how everything goes, if you want, of course.

This is awesome news!!

You’ll need to drop by shout and keep us updated on how everything goes, if you want, of course.
i'd love to! tysm! <3 we've got some pretty sweet names for both boys n girls picked out already and im prob not even 3 weeks yet! awws

Back