• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I glanced through the MS stuff ..... I read her blogs mainly. I think she's guilty of not turning her abusive BF in. I think it's possible she never PERSONALLY harmed the boy....he's dead- she still obviously had a part in it.

I think she was desperate for the money he brought & the thought of not paying the bills was more horrendous than her baby dying.

Someone may have posted this but a private MS account of a friend, MAYBE the same person as Susie the Flusie:
http://www.myspace.com/susiev40741

A Laurel County judge sentenced a mother convicted of killing her own son to 45 years in prison Tuesday.

Earlier this month, a jury found Amanda Johnson, 23, guilty of murder and criminal abuse in connection with the death of Stephen Troy.

Johnson made an emotional appeal to the judge before sentencing, saying she wasn't the one ultimately responsible for the child's death.

"Even though the time for my defense has past, I refuse to be humiliated and of being anything other than a good, loving mother to Stephen," she said.

But the judge disagreed. Calling it one of the worst cases of criminal abuse against a child he'd ever seen, he handed down the maximum sentence, 35 years for murder and 10 years for abuse, served consecutively.

. . .
http://thetimestribune.com/breakingnews/x564435019/Mother-sentenced-to-45-years-for-sons-death

Hoooraaayyy!!

"Even though the time for my defense has past, I refuse to be humiliated and of being anything other than a good, loving mother to Stephen," she said.

Is this bitch serious? She still refuses to acknowledge she had anything to do with her baby's death????!!! TG she's locked up till she can't breed anymore. FFS.

I had to take a break from here for a few days...i was beginning to become a hermit....

Then I come back to bone chilling stories like this....

He was such a chubby bunny! I hope that man lives in guilt every day for the rest of his life. For seeing the signs and not reporting them....you can report child abuse anonymously.

I want to kick this cunt's teeth in. How dare she use the word "mother" to describe herself. She is nothing remotely close to a mother. A mother nurtures, loves, cuddles, feed, hugs and kisses. Not blunt force trauma, not DEATH. Fuck her...she wants others to subscribe to her own delusional notion. FUCK YOU AGAIN!

stupid cunt...
let her rot away for awhile and please, please tie her tubes so she can never give life to just take away again. booo bitch booo.

so sorry for her daddy though. he had a hunch, didn't proceed on it && now he lives with guilt. take hunches as instincts, live with the hatred of your daughter, but know your grandbaby is alive. she will always come back around when she needs something.
Well i will say this in her defense ,i know her she isnt the monster you think she is. that case should have tried the real killer 1 of 2 guys harmed that baby stephen wasnt harmed by his mother. and for all you haters out there only god knows she innocent ,and your not god. stephen your mom love you angel. for the real killer down there,try hitting me, not a baby or a woman

Well i will say this in her defense ,i know her she isnt the monster you think she is. that case should have tried the real killer 1 of 2 guys harmed that baby stephen wasnt harmed by his mother. and for all you haters out there only god knows she innocent ,and your not god. stephen your mom love you angel. for the real killer down there,try hitting me, not a baby or a woman
How many dicks was the cunt worshipping?? She was the MOM, ok, you know the one responsible for her child you dumb motherfucker.

@voice for the innocent
the boy was struck on the abdomen with such force that it ruptured his small intestine and he bled to death.
I hope Amanda has nightmares every fucking day of her miserable life. That baby was hers, he was not asked to be born.

If any man were to touch my kids they'd have me in prison, cause they would not get away with hurting my kids.

Yes, God only knows what that poor child endured, but unfortunately for his murderer/murderess, only God can judge. She'll be sorry on that day no doubt. Beast!

Wow. You're original. We've never heard that before.

She's still not taking responsibility for his injuries. The poor baby had 3 fucking fractures on his leg.
Copy of the appeal:
http://caselaw.findlaw.com/ky-supreme-court/1629324.html

There was testimony from Appellant's family members, friends, and acquaintances suggesting that Stephen had been abused during the few months leading up to his death. For example, Appellant's father testified that, because he had noticed the bruise on Stephen's back, he did not want Michael Troy to take Stephen back to Appellant's home until he had a chance to “talk to [Appellant and Will] to find out how that happened.” Additionally, the Commonwealth played a taped phone conversation between Appellant and her father where she explained that she had not taken Stephen to the hospital for his injuries because she was “scared he might get taken away” and that “taking him to the [emergency room] over and over again would look bad.”
Yeah because untreated injuries are a better alternative.

Dr. Emily Craig, a forensic pathologist, also conducted a post-mortem investigation into Stephen's lower extremities and discovered three distinct leg fractures, each of which, based on the extent of healing present, occurred at different times. The first occurred approximately two months prior to Stephen's death, the second occurred between five to seven weeks before his death, and the last fracture occurred approximately two weeks prior to death. Two of the fractures were indicative of abuse according to Dr. Craig.

So... if only god knows she's innocent... and YOU know she's innocent...

OH MAN, YOU GUYS, GOD JOINED OUR FORUM! FINALLY!

Ah thank you oh great tard defender...i had not seen this thread before but thanks to you its right back up in the forefront! Stephen's mother IS A BITCH THAT NEEDS HER LADY PARTS REMOVED WITH A PAIR OF PLIERS AND A CLAW HAMMER!! Now hate on THAT stupid fucker!

Thank you for bringing this skank to my attention. I somehow missed the story back in 2011 when it was last discussed.

Even if she did not inflict the damage on her baby herself, this abuse was ongoing, and she knew it was happening. She is at least as guilty as the abuser.

Thank you for bringing this skank to my attention. I somehow missed the story back in 2011 when it was last discussed.

Even if she did not inflict the damage on her baby herself, this abuse was ongoing, and she knew it was happening. She is at least as guilty as the abuser.
true but if so why wasnt the baby dad in jail and boyfriend in jail the creeps wore wire and freed themselfs,have you seen the pictures where they knocked holes in walls?

Yes, God only knows what that poor child endured, but unfortunately for his murderer/murderess, only God can judge. She'll be sorry on that day no doubt. Beast!
she will not be sorry she is innocent,you maybe sorry for judging her on your judgement day. id trust her with my kids or grandkids. and this is my picture on here i dont hide my face behind a cartoon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back