• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
[....]
Alabama couple has been charged with raping a 17-year-old relative multiple times in an unsuccessful attempt to impregnate her so they could keep the baby, prosecutors said
[...]
Jeremy and Amanda Swann, both 29-year-old residents of Jones, about 40 miles northwest of Montgomery, were arrested on Thursday and have been charged with first-degree rape, Selma-based Assistant District Attorney Elliott Lipinsky
[...]
"It's extremely disturbing," said Lipinsky, who is prosecuting the case. "We're not going to stop until we can ensure that the victim gets some sort of justice."

The couple was arraigned on Monday and ordered held on $500,000 bond each,
[...]
The case came to light when the couple filed a complaint with the Alabama Department of Human Resources stating that they wanted custody of the teenager on the grounds that Amanda Swann's mother was sexually assaulting her,
[...]
During a subsequent investigation, the girl told investigators that the couple had propositioned her for sex and that Jeremy Swann had raped her six times over the period of a month,
[...]
The Swanns wanted the teenager to get pregnant so they could have the baby,
[...]
Jeremy Swann's mother, Dianna Swann, has been charged with one misdemeanor count of contributing to the delinquency of a minor in connection with the case
[...]
Attorney J.G. Thompson said he'd been appointed to defend Amanda Swann on Monday and had no comment on the case. Attempts to reach Jeremy Swann's attorney were unsuccessful.
http://news.yahoo.com/alabama-couple-charged-rape-tried-impregnate-girl-report-181335564.html

Three members of an Alabama family were arrested for participating in a scheme to impregnate an underage relative
[...]
Jeremy Swann and his wife, Amanda, were arrested over the weekend and charged with rape in the first degree.
[...]
the victim had been raped multiple times over the past month.

“They propositioned her to have sex with Jeremy so that she could get pregnant, and so she could have a baby for them,” investigator Janet Cole said. “The victim told us it happened at least six times.”
The girl’s plight came to the attention of the Department of Human Resources (DHR) when the Swanns attempted to acquire full custody of the victim, claiming that her birth mother had been sexually assaulting her.
[...]
she told a different story.

“While the DHR was there investigating those charges, the girl told investigators that Amanda and Jeremy had been sexually assaulting her,”
[...]
Jeremy’s mother, Dianna Swann, was also arrested on a charge of contributing to the delinquency of a minor. Authorities believe that she was present in the house she shared with her son and daughter-in-law at the time of the rapes, and that she heard the girl screaming but offered her no assistance.

Jeremy and Amanda Swann also face charges of enticing a child and incest. They are currently being held on $500,000 bond.
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/08/...ping-underage-relative-to-be-their-surrogate/

still searching for pics
only Jeremy Swann in Fb is same guy with 4 account, his pic but 4 diff cities in Alabama

How do they know the girl wouldn't keep the baby... Being almost 18, the courts would have no reason to just take the baby away.
Plus, the girl would say she was pregnant by said relative and someone would do the math. These people are total idiots.

[...]
Court records show Jeremy Swann, 29, and wife Amanda Swann, 28, both of the Jones community in rural Dallas County, were charged with rape.

District Attorney Michael Jackson said the man's mother also was charged with contributing to the delinquency of a minor for allegedly knowing what was going on and failing to intervene.
[...]
None of the three has a defense attorney, Jackson said, and all three will likely receive a court-appointed lawyer.

Court records show that Amanda Swann tried to talk the mentally incapacitated girl into having sex with Jeremy Swann so she could get pregnant and have a child for them. Later, she watched as the man repeatedly assaulted the girl
[...]
The girl screamed during the assaults, which occurred over the past month, and at least once the man gagged her with a ball to keep her quiet,
[...]
Amanda Swann did nothing "because she wanted (the victim) to have a baby for her,"
[...]
The woman assisted the girl to the bathroom after each assault
[...]
The girl, whose age isn't disclosed in court documents, never got pregnant, Dallas County Investigator Janet Cole said
[...]
Jeremy Swann's mother, 57-year-old Dianna Swann, lives with the couple and was present when the assaults occurred but didn't try to help the girl,
[...]
"She heard the girl screaming, and she did nothing," Cole said.
[...]
http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/ala-couple-charged-scheme-girl-pregnant-25113541

How do they know the girl wouldn't keep the baby... Being almost 18, the courts would have no reason to just take the baby away.
Plus, the girl would say she was pregnant by said relative and someone would do the math. These people are total idiots.
In one article says she was slow so they prob thought they could just take it
they dont sound to bright

He raped his mentally incapacitated SISTER*** so she could have a baby for them!!!!!!!!! There are not enough exclamation points in the world for this fucker and his mother and his wife watched, helped and then cleaned her up. I'm just so glad she wasn't incapacitated enough she couldn't talk and tell and they believed her! This not helping the way people think about Alabama, at all.

***might be his sister in law, but still it's EEEWWWWW!!!!!!

Last edited:
Probably couldn't get pregnant because they were inbreds themselves. I'm also sure the scumbag is a flat out rapist or they could have used a turkey baster if all they wanted was a baby. Of course that would have taken a bit of thought...

What the fuck, what the fuck, and what the fuck. There.... there's one for each of these stupid fucks. But I have to give a double WTF for dude's MOM hearing him RAPE a girl and doing nothing.

He raped his mentally incapacitated SISTER so she could have a baby for them!!!!!!!!! There are not enough exclamation points in the world for this fucker and his mother and his wife watched, helped and then cleaned her up. I'm just so glad she wasn't incapacitated enough she couldn't talk and tell and they believed her! This not helping the way people think about Alabama, at all.

Oh thanks for clearing that up. I thought I heard banjo music playing softly in the background as I read the original post.

He raped his mentally incapacitated SISTER so she could have a baby for them!!!!!!!!! There are not enough exclamation points in the world for this fucker and his mother and his wife watched, helped and then cleaned her up. I'm just so glad she wasn't incapacitated enough she couldn't talk and tell and they believed her! This not helping the way people think about Alabama, at all.
It's his sister?! I missed that part...

Ugh, his wife watched him rape his own mentally challenged sister while his mom listened.

Awesome. That's not sick as fuck at all. I'm finding it hard to believe that the sister is the mentally challenged one in all of this.

Well i kinda put two and two together, it said she was the daughter of the older woman that lived in the house with the two assholes and then in the next articles it said that the older woman that lived in the house was HIS mother, so Mother-son-daughter.

Now that I go back and read it again, the victim may have been the wife's sister, it's really not clear. But either way she's one or the other's SISTER!!!!

Well i kinda put two and two together, it said she was the daughter of the older woman that lived in the house with the two assholes and then in the next articles it said that the older woman that lived in the house was HIS mother, so Mother-son-daughter.

Now that I go back and read it again, the victim may have been the wife's sister, it's really not clear. But either way she's one or the other's SISTER!!!!
Good catch! I read over it... I believe it's actually the wife's sister.

The first article says that:

The case came to light when the couple filed a complaint with the Alabama Department of Human Resources stating that they wanted custody of the teenager on the grounds that Amanda Swann's mother was sexually assaulting her,

And the next one says:

The girl’s plight came to the attention of the Department of Human Resources (DHR) when the Swanns attempted to acquire full custody of the victim, claiming that her birth mother had been sexually assaulting her.

So ... she watched him rape HER OWN sister. Fucking slore.

She's 29 and lets her husband rape a family member because she's a mule and can't get pregnant?

Just fucking shoot all 3 of them now.

Kudos to this 17 yr old girl for advocating for her self about what was really happening to her by whom. I'm sure she was terrified to tell. Hard to believe they thought up the plot and the old lady went along with it.

This is beyond reprehensible. I can think of a million things they could have done other than rape a 17y/o mentally challenged girl but I'm smart and they are perverts so that makes a world of difference.

I just want them dead. The 17 year old can be sent to my house and she can stay as long as she needs to, but those 3 sub-human, oxygen wasting, life forms, I just want them dead.

He raped his mentally incapacitated SISTER*** so she could have a baby for them!!!!!!!!! There are not enough exclamation points in the world for this fucker and his mother and his wife watched, helped and then cleaned her up. I'm just so glad she wasn't incapacitated enough she couldn't talk and tell and they believed her! This not helping the way people think about Alabama, at all.

***might be his sister in law, but still it's EEEWWWWW!!!!!!

I was thinking the exact same thing. ..... way to raise the bar Bama! but being from Lowsyana I think I'M supposed to have a hatred for them and all Floridians.......?

With a face like that I'm not surprised. You can just see and feel so much evil in his eyes!! (I just looked at all his FB profiles). That is one motherfucker I would never even tap with a 10 foot pole. Poor girl, she will be left with the image of that creature raping her for the rest of her life. Him, his ugly ass wifey and mother all deserve to be tortured in every way possible til the day they die!!

Back