• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
I have no idea why shes on fb making posts, or what moron paid her bail,, I just found out about this late yesterday. As a mother this breaks my heart.. Maybe she should have been a lot less gangster n a lot more of a mother instead.. Real woman my a**.....

If only they would release the information. They have a ban so we wont be hearing about this anytime soon. But know that what was released is nothing. Just wait it will make you sick. I know I was.
Do you know what happened to Ryker? Or anythng more?
Scott and amanda(mother) not I repeat not married.
She does have 3 other kids who are safe..
You wont hear anything until case is over as a ban on public info implace as police are working on this case to bring justice for baby ryker. Both are still in jail. Unfortunately we may never know more. The issues are intense and I unfortunately know more than most. All I can say is sickenning
Do you know the cause of Baby Rykers passing? He was a bit older so sids isn't likely... :(

Your baby is dead... you've been charged in relation to this... and you're bitching about having to listen to someone snore and wanting your life back? Life... that thing your baby will never get to continue?

I'm with Brandie; how do you sleep at all?

What's an insane clown posse? Clowns scare me...and a posse of insane clowns, well, I cannot even allow my mind to go there. Is it real?
No shes anything But real... A total wannabe. Although there are many real juggalos out there.. Nope,, shes just a regular everyday cum guzzler, , nothing special!

Here's to hoping her next bunk beds are state issued and the snoring happens constantly, for years and years to come!
*and then maybe she bitches about it and the wrong chick slams her face into wall*:woot:

Ryker was injured by Scott Bakker. He burned Ryker with some sort of boiling hot liquid and refused to allow Amanda anywhere near her son pretending that he was just interested in giving her a break from the baby. By the time she was able to get to her son to realize he was infact injured severely he was already suffering from dehydration and the burns were severely infected. He succumbed to his very sad and tragic death shortly there after.
No they are not and were never married.
She is still married to Ryker's father.
Scott currently is in Central North Correctional Facility in Penetanguishene serving a sentence for an unrelated charge. (B&E)

Lay off both of them. This was a tragic incident for both of them and they have both been through enough. Condolences are better than slams. Grow up people.

Hold on, some dick, who is not the father severely burns her child and I'm supposed to believe that he didn't scream and cry? How the fuck did her son go through that and she didn't kick a motherfucker's ass trying to get to him? How the Hell did the dick do or say anything that kept her from her injured son?

BTW, no one "gives me a break" from my children. Why? Because I'm their MOTHER and it's my responsibility to take care of them regardless of what or how I'm feeling.

Ryker was injured by Scott Bakker. He burned Ryker with some sort of boiling hot liquid and refused to allow Amanda anywhere near her son pretending that he was just interested in giving her a break from the baby. By the time she was able to get to her son to realize he was infact injured severely he was already suffering from dehydration and the burns were severely infected. He succumbed to his very sad and tragic death shortly there after.
Scott currently is in Central North Correctional Facility in Penetanguishene serving a sentence for an unrelated charge. (B&E)

Lay off both of them. This was a tragic incident for both of them and they have both been through enough. Condolences are better than slams. Grow up people.

You literally just said that he intentionally blocked her from helping her child then you say that its a tragedy for both.... How does that make a lick of sense?

You literally just said that he intentionally blocked her from helping her child then you say that its a tragedy for both.... How does that make a lick of sense?
He kept her from seeing the injury and her son by saying she should take a couple days off and relax because she was the main caregiver. Its a tragedy in general. For all involved.

Based on the information you've given us, even if this "mother" was not responsible for the injury to her child, she's still guilty of adultery with a douchebag four years younger than she is who is prone to behavior like B&E, devastating naivete in believing that this douchebag would want to simply provide her a bit of free time, and generally terrible aesthetics.

It appears she is the one who needs to grow up. Sadly, having a baby doesn't make that happen, and neither does killing one.

Hold on, some dick, who is not the father severely burns her child and I'm supposed to believe that he didn't scream and cry? How the fuck did her son go through that and she didn't kick a motherfucker's ass trying to get to him? How the Hell did the dick do or say anything that kept her from her injured son?

BTW, no one "gives me a break" from my children. Why? Because I'm their MOTHER and it's my responsibility to take care of them regardless of what or how I'm feeling.
because she was shopping at Wal-Mart for diapers for her son and when she got home she was informed by Scott that he would take care of Ryker to give her a break. I am not saying she is innocent. Infact what her charges are are extremely accurate. She did fail to provide the necessaries of life and it was neglectful of her to not to have known that he was injured. She has admitted that she should not have had a boyfriend around any of her children considering they were only together for a few months. It is a mistake MANY mothers and fathers make and thankfully only a few end up regretting it as Amanda does. She faces 10-15 years in jail and is court today for her first appearance. Both deserve to pay for the crimes they have committed. I have first hand knowledge of 2 sides of the story. Scott is trying to say that he was present when he passed away but because he isn't Ryker's father that he isn't responsible for caring for him and also is not responsible for his death. Amanda is saying that because she wasn't in the home at the time of his death, she isn't responsible.
Oh and btw Krystal... You're telling me you have never ever hired a baby sitter?
Like I said they are both guilty of the crimes they are charged with and I'm sure that will make itself apparent in court.

because she was shopping at Wal-Mart for diapers for her son and when she got home she was informed by Scott that he would take care of Ryker to give her a break. I am not saying she is innocent. Infact what her charges are are extremely accurate. She did fail to provide the necessaries of life and it was neglectful of her to not to have known that he was injured. She has admitted that she should not have had a boyfriend around any of her children considering they were only together for a few months. It is a mistake MANY mothers and fathers make and thankfully only a few end up regretting it as Amanda does. She faces 10-15 years in jail and is court today for her first appearance. Both deserve to pay for the crimes they have committed. I have first hand knowledge of 2 sides of the story. Scott is trying to say that he was present when he passed away but because he isn't Ryker's father that he isn't responsible for caring for him and also is not responsible for his death. Amanda is saying that because she wasn't in the home at the time of his death, she isn't responsible.
Oh and btw Krystal... You're telling me you have never ever hired a baby sitter?
Like I said they are both guilty of the crimes they are charged with and I'm sure that will make itself apparent in court.
I am not at all saying that I am on her side or his side. I am simply stating the facts as I have been given them. Like them or not.

I, personally have never hired a baby sitter for ANY of our kids. I own my own store though, and have the luxury of taking off when the school calls for emergencies. I am ALWAYS there when needed :)

There's a huge difference between hiring a babysitter and letting the resident dick take responsibility, and not just take to shop at WalMart but long enough for him to burn the baby and then suffer until infection and dehydration took his life.

Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit, she had to shop at WalMart. That baby wasn't burned, infected and dehydrated in the time it took her to buy some fucking diapers at WalMart.

I, personally have never hired a baby sitter for ANY of our kids. I own my own store though, and have the luxury of taking off when the school calls for emergencies. I am ALWAYS there when needed :)
Yes well unfortunately not all of us normal people have that luxury.

I am not at all saying that I am on her side or his side. I am simply stating the facts as I have been given them. Like them or not.
'Facts' given to you by an unbiased source, I'm sure.

because she was shopping at Wal-Mart for diapers for her son and when she got home she was informed by Scott that he would take care of Ryker to give her a break.

And she never even bothered to look at her own baby for those few days? Not even to kiss him goodbye or goodnight or anything? Did she leave the home entirely for those days? Where the hell did she go that she didn't even notice her child's catastrophic injuries?

Yes well unfortunately not all of us normal people have that luxury.
There's a huge difference between hiring a babysitter and letting the resident dick take responsibility, and not just take to shop at WalMart but long enough for him to burn the baby and then suffer until infection and dehydration took his life.

Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit, she had to shop at WalMart. That baby wasn't burned, infected and dehydrated in the time it took her to buy some fucking diapers at WalMart.
Sweetheart enough. Take a breath and just calm your hormones. Stop attacking me and eith accept the facts as i have told them or don't. Your choice. But leave me out of your insults and debauchery because I'm neither Amanda nor Scott. I figured all those people would like to know what happened to Ryker or would like to know what both of them had to say about it. Sadly I do not care what you think. I care that this child was neglected and passed away because of mistakes made by a questionable mother who's been such for 10 years now and a douchebag who has un-mistakenly been such for his entire life. You have problems go see a therapist... Otherwise you can pay me the same rates.

es well unfortunately not all of us normal people have that luxury.
I didn't have that luxury either, but I was able to raise my son, as a single father. Without having someone I didn't know care for / abuse him.

It is called making responsible decisions!

#1 decision as a parent: The child ALWAYS comes first!
  • If it means you go with out sleep, to comfort a child when they are sick... you do it!
  • If it means going to bed hungry, so that the child has a full belly... you do it!
  • If it means taking a baby with you to the store so that they don't get left with a fucking asshole... YOU DO IT!

Back