• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
I know Both Scott and Amanda. Amanda is a disgusting human being and Scott is mentally ill (not an excuse). They both do lots of drugs and couldnt care less about responsibilities. She had these kids simply to get money from welfare. Neither of them have ever held a job. Scott has held a few jobs for a few months but he cant keep is anger in check long enough plus he finds normal life boaring. He likes jail he likes fighting he likes hurting people. They should both rot in jail for the rest of their lives.. Sadly these charges will have them walking the streets in no time..

Juggalos are not bad by any means lets clear that up. Amanda calls herself a juggalette but she is not she just likes to play pretend; she doesnt understand the meaning of the hatchet she just thinks the music means murdur and pain is good lol. Silly girl. Juggalos who know the real meaning are people who never fit into mainstream and they found a family. The lessons taught by the violent music were geared to direct those people into the light. Intended to teach them to be good people who watch out for one another and defend the weak.

I know Both Scott and Amanda. Amanda is a disgusting human being and Scott is mentally ill (not an excuse). They both do lots of drugs and couldnt care less about responsibilities. She had these kids simply to get money from welfare. Neither of them have ever held a job. Scott has held a few jobs for a few months but he cant keep is anger in check long enough plus he finds normal life boaring. He likes jail he likes fighting he likes hurting people. They should both rot in jail for the rest of their lives.. Sadly these charges will have them walking the streets in no time..

Juggalos are not bad by any means lets clear that up. Amanda calls herself a juggalette but she is not she just likes to play pretend; she doesnt understand the meaning of the hatchet she just thinks the music means murdur and pain is good lol. Silly girl. Juggalos who know the real meaning are people who never fit into mainstream and they found a family. The lessons taught by the violent music were geared to direct those people into the light. Intended to teach them to be good people who watch out for one another and defend the weak.

well hai there... thanx for the info on them 2 idiots... welcome to the demon! mcl

Okay, what the hell is a Juggalo and/or Juggalette? I'm not trying to be mean or anything, I'm just completely clueless and driving myself insane trying to figure it out and want to hear from people who know and not just think they know.

Okay, what the hell is a Juggalo and/or Juggalette? I'm not trying to be mean or anything, I'm just completely clueless and driving myself insane trying to figure it out and want to hear from people who know and not just think they know.
It's a follower of Insane Clown Posse. Beyond that.... I cannot tell you.

It's a follower of Insane Clown Posse. Beyond that.... I cannot tell you.
I've seen it mentioned on threads and there seems to be pro and con and a strong misconception to what or who they are. I've heard of the band and I've seen the pictures with fans wearing make-up but one place I'll read how they are all terrible people and then another says they're not, so I figured I'd ask those who consider themselves to be Juggalettes/Juggalos what exactly it means to be part of that group.

I want to tell you what @TwiztidAngel said to me once, but I'll leave it to her. She says it's much more than just being a fan of the music, it's .... more ideals. But I can't speak.for her.

I want to tell you what @TwiztidAngel said to me once, but I'll leave it to her. She says it's much more than just being a fan of the music, it's .... more ideals. But I can't speak.for her.
That's what I'm guessing. Similar in a way to say, Dead-heads, it's not just being a fan of the Grateful Dead.

im a juggalo ...or juggalette since im female... if you dont know the actual inside story and just listen to some songs youll mostly get a bad impression and think the songs are all violent... which they are but its actually violence towards the evil in the world... they portray violent imagery to child abusers rapists wife beaters et etc...everything we as humans hate are all targets... it kind of sets its own moral code based on hatred of the true evil people in this world...just like the hatred us members of the demon show for the subhumans featured in the cases reported here... now there are some songs that are just meant to be funn but if you dont know the cultuure they wouldnt make sense to you

@piXyNinjette @eracsurfer and @Funkdizzy cann attest to and or elaborate fuurther if they want as i cant speak for them

disclaimer...sorry for misspelled words and improper punctuation... my dads phone for some reason wont allow me to use symbols on dd and after my posts reach a certain length i cant see whats being typed

grrrrr @badfish76 was supposed to be listed with pixy erc and funk but her name didnt get linked right and the editting on this blasted phone doesnt work other than deleting something

I worked with a juggalo kid years ago before it had all really got going... he used to drive our boss nuts by switching her country music cds for ICP... real nice kid, and funny as hell. I think my neighbours might be juggalo too but they're pretty quiet folks. They're really decent people too. I was sorry to see that ruling this week that juggalos can be considered gang members, frankly I'd be more scared of a determined bunch of Beliebers.

the fbi has tried to label us as a gang for years...the icp duo joe bruce aka violent j and joey ustler aka shaggy have retained some big time lawyer people that deal with civil rights...i for the life of me cant remember the name of the organization... anyway theyre fighting it

i can say that police in various states do profiling on us in a negative light... imm in nc and ive been pulled over for no reason and treated like scum for having a hatchetman sticker on my rear window and a license plate that said twiztid...and i have a tat easily seen on my arm

My two cents on ICP...

Just as with any group, you will have good people and bad people. Of course, what will grab the headlines is when an idiot goes off and does something wrong, then the media tries to explain why. They did the same back in the 80's with heavy metal. The difference here is (as was mentioned previously) true Juggalos/Juggalettes see each other as family, and will do what they can to help one another.

One reason for the makeup is to show that it doesn't matter what color your skin is, you should be judged by your actions.

Yes, their music is violent. To me, it is the audio equivalent to watching a horror movie, or reading a novel. Most of their stuff is tongue in cheek humor, which is one of the main things I love about them. We as a society have, by and large, lost the ability to laugh at ourselves.

If you get a chance to see them, they made a few movies. "Big Money Hustlas", "Big Money Rustlas", and "Death Racers". All are in VERY bad taste, but they are all guilty pleasures for me to watch from time to time.

Last edited:
It reminds me of the Goths in the 70's and 80's too. We were seen as a bunch of knife wielding, blood sucking maniacal wierdos when really we just liked to dress up and hang out with other people who shared our more offbeat interests. There were always a few oddballs who genuinely thought they were vampires or whatever but they were outsiders even to other Goths. Every time there was a homicide with any overtones of darkness, even just that the person watched horror movies, oh it's another Goth killing. People would cross the street to avoid us. Now hardly anyone looks twice at a Goth kid, even though these days a lot them are much more extreme than we ever were... hopefully one day it will be the same for Juggalos/Juggalettes.

The mother is out because she is actually posting on Facebook as of yesterday like she doesn't have a care in the world...

Amanda Da Ponte
Yesterday
HOLLA THE CELL IS FINALLY UP IN RUNNING YET AGAIN....Msg me here if you want the digits

The step-monster's Facebook is no longer active.

He was so cute..I swear some people shouldn't be allowed to breed. I wanna slap that stupid look off her fugly face.

Last edited:
You might be able to tell from my picture alone that I'm a Juggalo! No, my eyes aren't naturally white! I've been a huge fan since the late 90's and only love it more and more.
photo.jpg

I will agree though that it's all too easy to be harassed for being down with the clown! My clothing and my vinyls on my car have gotten me more attention from the piggies than I would ever want!

The mother is out because she is actually posting on Facebook as of yesterday like she doesn't have a care in the world...

Amanda Da Ponte
Yesterday
HOLLA THE CELL IS FINALLY UP IN RUNNING YET AGAIN....Msg me here if you want the digits

The step-monster's Facebook is no longer active.
No shit,, I saw a post of her ranting about wanting a real man,,,, that should be the very last thing on her demented mind.... grrrrr

No shit,, I saw a post of her ranting about wanting a real man,,,, that should be the very last thing on her demented mind.... grrrrr

Whores like her don't care about their kids. They have kids to tie a man down and when it doesn't work they don't care what happens to their kids cause they're too busy looking for their next dick.

Back