• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

PerfectChaos

QueenGEEK
strathroy-arrests-child_zps84bf1b28.jpg

Strathroy-Caradoc police have laid charges against two people in connection with the death of a 20-month-old child in Strathroy.

Police were originally called to the scene at a home on Penny Lane late Wednesday night after receiving word of a sudden death.
[...]
28-year-old Amanda Dumont and 24-year-old Scott Bakker, both of Strathroy are now facing charges of criminal negligence causing death, and failing to provide the necessaries of life.

Dumont is the child’s biological mother. Bakker is listed on the woman’s Facebook page as her husband, but Police would not comment on the nature of their relationship.

Police have identified the victim as 20-month-old Ryker Daponte-Michaud of Strathroy. The now deceased child had three sisters. It’s unknown where they are currently staying.

Dumont and Bakker are currently in custody in London awaiting a bail hearing set for Monday.

Police have not said how the child died.

http://www.am980.ca/2014/05/24/two-charged-in-death-of-young-child/

unnamed2-224x300_zpsb1df4a82.jpg

Uh-oh. "Necessaries of life" usually means food or medical care. I bet a pound to a pinch of salt that poor lad died either from malnourishment, or failure to get medical care after an incident or illness.

What? Are they 16? Good heavens, 28 and 26 years of age...grow the fuck up and start dressing like adults. SMDH
Beautiful, beautiful baby boy.
As much as I'd like to slam them both just for their "look" (can't imagine what her daughters think of hip mom), there just isn't enough info. Until we hear the cause of death, I will just sit on my hands.

:eek: When i saw their stated ages i had to scroll back up to see their pix again... never thought id say this, but, they look younger than 28 and 24...thought for sure this was a pair of teenagers

What? Are they 16? Good heavens, 28 and 26 years of age...grow the fuck up and start dressing like adults. SMDH
Beautiful, beautiful baby boy.
As much as I'd like to slam them both just for their "look" (can't imagine what her daughters think of hip mom), there just isn't enough info. Until we hear the cause of death, I will just sit on my hands.

If only they would release the information. They have a ban so we wont be hearing about this anytime soon. But know that what was released is nothing. Just wait it will make you sick. I know I was.

@Jessecan can you give more info?
I've searched but the only thing that I ckme up with is
  1. They were married 9 days before this baby died.
  2. She has 3 other kids.
  3. They're drug addicts.
[...]

On Dumont's Facebook page it says she's married to Bakker. Their Facebook timelines indicate they were married May 16.

An obituary listing for Ryker Daponte-Michaud states he was the only son of Amanda Dumont-DaPonte and Jean-Francois Michaud. A funeral mass is scheduled for Wednesday in Watford, Ont.

[...]

He is survived by three sisters.

[...]
http://www.torontosun.com/2014/05/25/ontario-newlyweds-charged-in-tots-death

She is a Juggalo also LOL just FYI, idk about him
I don't want to start a poo-flinging war about Juggalos, but gott-DAMN, there are so MANY of them in the baby-killing/raping posts.

WTF is that about? Do you think ICP wants to distance themselves from those rape-tard fans?

I KNOW!!!! It makes me sick!! I am hoping they want to distance themselves from PPL like this! Def couldnt be good for their failing label to support these dumb fucks

@Jessecan can you give more info?
I've searched but the only thing that I ckme up with is
  1. They were married 9 days before this baby died.
  2. She has 3 other kids.
  3. They're drug addicts.

http://www.torontosun.com/2014/05/25/ontario-newlyweds-charged-in-tots-death
Scott and amanda(mother) not I repeat not married.
She does have 3 other kids who are safe..
You wont hear anything until case is over as a ban on public info implace as police are working on this case to bring justice for baby ryker. Both are still in jail. Unfortunately we may never know more. The issues are intense and I unfortunately know more than most. All I can say is sickenning

Last edited:
just googled what's a juggalo. Nope not a juggalo, never even listened to ICP, but as soon as the kids get up I'm gonna check it out.

do we have any juggalos here? I'm not gonna lie googe got me interested I wanna hear more

just googled what's a juggalo. Nope not a juggalo, never even listened to ICP, but as soon as the kids get up I'm gonna check it out.

do we have any juggalos here? I'm not gonna lie googe got me interested I wanna hear more

actually we do, and some are some pretty cool people. i, myself, am not a big icp fan (i worked at a bar where they played and had to clean up root beer for 2 hours..) but yeah, there are some here.

actually we do, and some are some pretty cool people. i, myself, am not a big icp fan (i worked at a bar where they played and had to clean up root beer for 2 hours..) but yeah, there are some here.
Root beer? I love root beer. So do the fans not drink alcohol?

Root beer? I love root beer. So do the fans not drink alcohol?
not really, it was and 18 and up and they love the faygo. they doused everyone in it and i got to spend two hours after i should have been home mopping it up.

dont get me wrong, they do have 21+ fans, but that night it was almost all access.

Back