• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

everjaded

ಠ_ಠ
Bold Member!
A Polish metal band is facing extradition to Washington after a woman claims she was gang-raped by four members of the band.

All four members of "Decapitated," Michal Lysejko, 31, Waclaw Kieltyka, 35, Rafal Piotrowski, 31, and Hubert Wiecek, 30, were in court in Los Angeles on Tuesday.

They were arrested in Santa Ana for first-degree kidnapping charges on Saturday, after performing in the SoCal area.

Since then, they have been jailed while awaiting extradition to Spokane.

Court records that were made public Monday said the band was on tour in Spokane, Washington at the time of the suspected assault, which allegedly took place after a concert on Aug. 31.

They reveal the unidentified victim told police in Washington she was sexually assaulted in the bathroom of Decapitated's tour bus.

The victim and her friend said they were invited for drinks on the bus, and the victim said she was then trapped in a bathroom as each band member took turns raping her while her friend watched.

The woman was later taken to a hospital, and court documents said she had injuries consistent with being restrained.

In court, each band member took turns in front of a judge agreeing to be extradited to Washington. They all had a polish translator while a representative from the Polish consulate sat in the courtroom.

The four band members were interviewed Thursday by Los Angeles County Sheriff's Office detectives and all denied having any involvement with the women.

http://abc7chicago.com/metal-band-decapitated-accused-of-gang-rape/2411743/

Castrate those animals and make them eat one anothers balls.

Glad she has a witness and evidence.
Hope she is getting all the help she needs and then some.

each band member took turns raping her while her friend watched

And the friend just sat there and did nothing, did she?

I'm going to reserve my judgement on this, because it sounds iffy as fuck.

The band's lawyer says they also have witnesses that can testify she came along willingly and nothing happened. Don't condemn these guys too easily.

Last edited:

Yea so her friend watched. I went back stage a bunch in the 7s and 80s. I'm surprised how many times I got out of bad situations. I should be dead. I considered myself an adult at 16. For all intents and purposes I was.

Quick to believe the witness and victims story.

Let's keep in mind the type of person were dealing with here. We got some groupie skanks who thought it was a good idea to go party it up and get drunk on a bands tour bus. Im not saying this didnt happen, and given the nationality of the suspects and the shit music they make(seriously these guys are trash) i am inclined to believe they did it, but still, pretty solid chance here there might be more to the story.

Why tf was her "friend" watching?

She gonna fight 4 guys on a bus?

Ugh, in the tour bus bathroom?!

I notice the report says she had injuries consistent with being restrained, but not raped. Seems like a significant omission in this case.

At this point I'm willing to bet the band is enjoying the free publicity, or maybe set this scenario up, but I'm not ready to condemn anyone. Her story sounds scary but a bit weak, and we haven't heard their defense yet.

Does seem a little backwards, no? :hilarious:

Immediately popped the immortal Bane into my head...
"Perhaps he's wondering why someone would shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane."

At this point I'm willing to bet the band is enjoying the free publicity, or maybe set this scenario up,

They had to cancel their tour cuz of this. Even Pollack trash wouldnt be dumb enough to intentionally get themselves brought up on fake kidnapping/gangrape charges, thrown in fucking jail, all for publicity. That is the most idiotic, donkey brained thing ive ever read. Even if theyre cleared on this, they likely will have a hard time finding work in the States again.

Ugh, in the tour bus bathroom?!

I notice the report says she had injuries consistent with being restrained, but not raped. Seems like a significant omission in this case.

You can be raped without suffering vaginal injuries. The evidence of restraint helps prove the non-consent/rape allegation even if there is a lack of vaginal injury.

I'm really, really curious to see how this develops. These guys are a pretty big deal in their genre and this is going to seriously impact their career even if they are exonerated. Of course they deserve everything that can be thrown at them if the allegations are true but I spent my fair share of time back stage in my younger days and there were girls that had second thoughts after the fact. I know I'm going to sound like I'm victim shaming here and in an ideal world "no" or even "I've changed my mind" should mean exactly that but I've gotta say, if you're a young woman who gets on a bus to drink with a touring band you have to realize what direction that's going in. If I had to hazard a guess I'd say it started out consensual but got a lot rougher than the girls expected.

Last edited:
What I don't get is that apparently two girls got in the bus, but only one got tied up and raped. And the other one just stood around waiting. Guess she was the uggo friend.

I'm not a huge concert goer, but aren't there usually other people around the tourbus than just the band? People from the venue, roadies, assistants on the tour? I get that these guys aren't that big, but still, it seems unlikely to me that they would be alone and no one would catch wind of what was going on in the toilet.

Unless these guys are super sneaky and planned this all out meticulously, I'm not convinced this happened at all.

Members of a Polish metal band have been charged with rape and kidnapping after authorities say they gang-raped a woman on their tour bus following an August show in Spokane.

Waclaw Kieltyka and Michal Lysejko of the band Decapitated appeared Friday in court, where their bail was set at $100,000 each, and both men were ordered to surrender their passports, The Spokesman-Review reported.

All four members of the band were arrested in Los Angeles in September.

The band’s other two members, lead singer Rafal Piotrowski and bassist Hubert Wiecek, are set for an initial court appearance Oct. 19 in Spokane. Piatrowski is charged with second-degree rape, while Wiecek is charged with third-degree rape.

In a statement posted on social media, the band says the allegations are false and they are “confident that once the facts and evidence have been seen and heard, they will be released and able to return home.”

Two women told police they were invited onto the band’s tour bus after the show, The Spokesman-Review reported. The woman who says she was raped said that, after talking for some time, she went into the bus bathroom, where she was “grabbed and spun around to where she was facing the sink and mirror in the bathroom,” according to court documents. She was subsequently raped by each of the members of the band, according to the documents.

The other woman told police that she was able to escape after kicking one of the band members in the groin, The Spokesman-Review reported.
LINK

All charges have been dropped.
.Spokane County prosecutors have dropped all rape and kidnapping charges against the four members of the Polish death metal band DECAPITATED, citing the well-being of the alleged victim.

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/all-rape-and-kidnapping-charges-against-decapitated-dropped/

But
. "the well being of the victim" as a reason for dropping the charges without prejudice, meaning the four members of DECAPITATED could be prosecuted in the future.

Last edited:
YES!!!! Or is it NO? Wait a goddamn minute..So she recanted? Or She's being threatened? Maybe her 15 seconds wasn't as glorious as she hoped.

Sounds like victim not cooperating anymore.

Maybe she was full of shit the whole time. The story was always quite bizarre and hard to believe.

Read the scumbag defense attorney had dug some shit up from 2014 to trash one of the witnesses. Badass move.

This is what the defense attorneys dug up about the accuser’s past:

Police have arrested Dustin T. Henneman, 18, for stabbing three men in a brawl in front of 1413 E. Broad in North Spokane on Sept. 17.

Henneman, now in the Spokane County Jail facing three charges of second-degree assault with a deadly weapon, was questioned the night of the incident but not arrested. Police were only able to speak to the stabbing victims this week and Henneman’s girlfriend recanted a key part of her story on Wednesday, according to court documents.

Both Henneman and his girlfriend told police that the stabbing was self defense. She said that they were walking down the street when several men drove by and shouted vulgarities at her. Henneman gave chase and there was a fight where she was injured, she told police.

Henneman told police that he was mad and went back to the location to slash their tires. When he did so the three men attacked him with weapons and he defended himself, he told police.

However, this week Henneman’s girlfriend told police that the injuries she showed police the night of the stabbing were in fact inflicted by Henneman during a domestic violence incident that day when he grabbed her by the hair and threw her to the ground.

More:

http://www.spokesman.com/stories/2014/sep/25/man-arrested-stabbing-three-men-north-spokane/

I agree sir, they also need to be taught how to fly by being thrown off a fucking overpass. Animals.
[doublepost=1515302478,1515301333][/doublepost]
Quick to believe the witness and victims story.

Let's keep in mind the type of person were dealing with here. We got some groupie skanks who thought it was a good idea to go party it up and get drunk on a bands tour bus. Im not saying this didnt happen, and given the nationality of the suspects and the shit music they make(seriously these guys are trash) i am inclined to believe they did it, but still, pretty solid chance here there might be more to the story.

She gonna fight 4 guys on a bus?
Good point sadly.

Back