• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Dakota

FORUM BITCH / Beloved Cunt
Bold Member!
20k6360.jpg
znokyc.jpg
A man was arrested Friday in Williston on accusations that he molested a 2-year-old, while the man's girlfriend was arrested on accusations that she neglected the same child, who is her daughter.

According to the Levy County Sheriff's Office, Alexander Merida, 32, of Guatemala, was charged with lewd and lascivious molestation of a child. His girlfriend, Christina Morales, 28, of Williston, was charged with child neglect.

The case began when an investigator for the Florida Department of Children and Families went Wednesday to a home to investigate a complaint of child abuse. The investigator reportedly saw injuries on the child's face.
[...]

In one of the incidents investigated by the authorities, a 15-year-old who also lived at the home told Morales that, while she was at work, Merida was bathing the little girl and the teen heard a noise that sounded like the child had been slapped, the Sheriff's Office reported.

Morales reportedly asked Merida about the incident, but he denied doing anything wrong. Morales told investigators she allowed Merida to move into her home and care for her children while she worked the night shift.

Detective Roger Bell said that when he questioned Morales about marks on the child's face between her nose and right ear, Morales initially claimed the little girl had been playing with a 3-year-old relative and fell while struggling over a toy. Morales late recanted her story, Bell said, and told him that the child had defecated on the carpet. To punish the 2-year-old, Morales said Merida grabbed the child and rubbed her face in the carpet similar to how some discipline animals for soiling the floor.

The medical exam also turned up scars on the little girl's buttocks and feet. Morales told Bell the scars were the result of an incident about two months ago. According to Morales, the girl had come into the house with feet dirtied by playing in the yard. The 3-year-old relative was directed to take the girl to the bathroom and help her clean up, but she was scalded when the 3-year-old turned on only the hot water, Morales allegedly told Bell.

Morales said she realized what had happened when she heard her daughter screaming but did not seek medical care because she was afraid the children would be taken away from her.

The medical exam also turned up bruising and marks on the 2-year-old's inner thighs and what appeared to be a bite mark near her navel.

Merida, through an interpreter, told Bell he had caused the marks with his mouth, the Sheriff's Office reported.
http://www.gainesville.com/article/...harged-with-abusing-toddler-mom-with-neglect-

Alexander Merida displine's Christina Morales' toddler by rubbing her face into feces

And she was ok with this? Another stupid ass bitch....

A man was arrested Friday in Williston on accusations that he molested a 2-year-old, while the man's girlfriend was arrested on accusations that she neglected the same child, who is her daughter.
According to the Levy County Sheriff's Office, Alexander Merida, 32, of Guatemala, was charged with lewd and lascivious molestation of a child. His girlfriend, Christina Morales, 28, of Williston, was charged with child neglect.

The case began when an investigator for the Florida Department of Children and Families went Wednesday to a home in the 14000 block of Northeast 48th Street to investigate a complaint of child abuse. The investigator reportedly saw injuries on the child's face. Following a medical exam Thursday, the Sheriff's Office was notified of the apparent abuse.

Sheriff's Office spokesman Capt. Evan Sullivan said Morales began dating Merida about eight months ago.
In one of the incidents investigated by the authorities, a 15-year-old who also lived at the home told Morales that, while she was at work, Merida was bathing the little girl and the teen heard a noise that sounded like the child had been slapped, the Sheriff's Office reported.
Morales reportedly asked Merida about the incident, but he denied doing anything wrong. Morales told investigators she allowed Merida to move into her home and care for her children while she worked the night shift.

Detective Roger Bell said that when he questioned Morales about marks on the child's face between her nose and right ear, Morales initially claimed the little girl had been playing with a 3-year-old relative and fell while struggling over a toy. Morales late recanted her story, Bell said, and told him that the child had defecated on the carpet. To punish the 2-year-old, Morales said Merida grabbed the child and rubbed her face in the carpet similar to how some discipline animals for soiling the floor.

The medical exam also turned up scars on the little girl's buttocks and feet. Morales told Bell the scars were the result of an incident about two months ago. According to Morales, the girl had come into the house with feet dirtied by playing in the yard. The 3-year-old relative was directed to take the girl to the bathroom and help her clean up, but she was scalded when the 3-year-old turned on only the hot water, Morales allegedly told Bell.
Morales said she realized what had happened when she heard her daughter screaming but did not seek medical care because she was afraid the children would be taken away from her.

The medical exam also turned up bruising and marks on the 2-year-old's inner thighs and what appeared to be a bite mark near her navel.

Merida, through an interpreter, told Bell he had caused the marks with his mouth, the Sheriff's Office reported.

Morales and Merida were booked into the Levy County jail and remained there late Friday pending a court appearance.
http://www.ocala.com/article/200911...arged-with-abusing-toddler-mom-with-neglect-#

bilde

bilde

He's from Guatemala. Can't stress enough the absolute depravity on human rights over there. My adopted nephew, now 3 yo., was rescued, and I do mean rescued from a terribly abusive home. He was barely alive when he was pulled out of the situation, only because someone with money and who cared, did something about it. The "parents", without a second thought handed him over for a sum of cash, as this person placed him in a orphanage with a church. I know, doesn't sound much better, but it was and he survived. He was 6 mo. when he was sold, 11 months when my SL adopted him. She was in the right place at the right time as to get him so quickly and baby boy was really the most fortunate to be placed in a very loving home.

This sick baby beater was abusing/molesting baby girl and likely beating mom too. She should have grabbed her baby and run. The mentality in that country is females are property and children are disposable.

I am so relieved that baby girl survived, I hope she never see's this monster again. Be happy little one.

Last edited:
Poor baby! I can't imagine the pain that little one had to endure. I just can't fathom that her baby was burnt by the tub and she didn't get help. The agony that little girl had to go through...I just want to cry. And who the fuck sends a three year old to clean up a two year old? I hope these kids are in a better place and can grow up to enjoy life.

It's wrong to rub an animal's face in shit let alone a baby. These monsters should have rubbed their own faces in the mess since it's their fault a toddler was able to shit on the floor. I'm glad someone noticed before any of the kids got killed!

Sometimes I feel like I should buy a back up monitor for the PC because when I look at pictures of the perpetrators in these cases I have a strong urge to punch the screen. Just to obliterate any way possible something to do with these sick fuckers.

What do people think they are accomplishing by rubbing animals or childrens faces in poop? Now not only do they have to clean up the poop on the floor (which has been ground in now) but they also have to clean up the animal/child. And how in the hell are young children/animals supposed to make that correlation? Relieving yourself = face rubbed in something nasty on the floor?

Last edited:
They don't. No creature wants to live in filth. If your dog shits in your house it's your fucking fault, not the dog's. Same goes for kiddos.

I would like to rub these two into some razor blades.

Alright damnit, this is just too close to home.
Between these pervy perps in Williston, and the stabby boy in Dunnellon, I'm heading off to stock up on ammo, since I'm less than 20 miles from both towns.
Merida can suck off my Mossberg 12ga, and then when Morales shits herself watching, I'll be sure to rub her face in it.

These nasty fuckerz breed like cockroaches, and we moved out here in the boonies to
get away from society's sleaze, but they've followed like the clap on a two dollar whore.
:crazy:

What do people think they are accomplishing by rubbing animals or childrens faces in poop? Now not only do they have to clean up the poop on the floor (which has been ground in now) but they also have to clean up the animal/child. And how in the hell are young children/animals supposed to make that correlation? Relieving yourself = face rubbed in something nasty on the floor?

While I have no idea of the myriad negative correlations that children would connect with having their faces rubbed in their own excrement, I can tell you that many animals sadly make the connection that they are supposed to eat their own wastes.
I also think that those sadistic bastards who find satisfaction in rubbing faces in excrement are not the type to clean the animal or child that they have just abused in this fashion, let alone the floor/carpet.
They leave that task up to the oldest toddler available. :dong:

Back