• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Valasca

Death, horror, torture
Hardcore.

man who allegedly broke a golf club over his roommate's head then stabbed him in the neck with it has been charged with murder.

Police found Barry Johnson, 46, lying in the middle of West 31st Street.
People were trying to treat a stab wound in his neck, according to officials.

JSO said Albert Garvin, 66, lived in the same house as Johnson and dated his sister.

...e two men fought after Garvin said Johnson wasn't carrying his weight in paying bills at the house.

Garvin said Johnson got upset, threatened him with kitchen knives and said something about a handgun.

Garvin said he knew Johnson didn't have a gun, but was still upset so he grabbed his golf club.

..., Garvin hit Johnson over the head and broke the golf club.

Garvin then stabbed Johnson in the neck with the shaft of the club, JSO said.

Johnson ran outside and collapsed in the street. He died from his injuries.

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/local/jso-man-killed-with-golf-club-on-northside/66264972

Stabbed him in the neck with a fucking golf club! That is a heinous way to die.

This reminds me of Daphnie breaking a foam sword over her cousins head during Christmas. It was pretty freaking funny not gonna lie.
I'm sure what transpired here was anything but funny. Pay your bills bitch, stab stab stab!

I jumped out of my car at a Mc Donalds drive thru...
...and smashed the guy behind me windshield out with a golf club :woot:that was a great day. :crack: 22 yrs. ago <3 oh the memories :angelic:

I jumped out of my car at a Mc Donalds drive thru...
...and smashed the guy behind me windshield out with a golf club :woot:that was a great day. :crack: 22 yrs. ago <3 oh the memories :angelic:
I'm sure whatever the bastard did he deserved it ;)

Back