• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

cubby

Live Long and Prosper
Bold Member!
http://nypost.com/2016/08/27/high-school-girl-attacks-her-teacher-with-a-stun-gun/

[quoteAuthorities say a high school girl in south Alabama faces a felony assault charge after attacking a teacher with a stun gun.

Mobile County sheriff’s officials say a video shows the girl trying to fight another girl Thursday afternoon at Mary G. Montgomery High School outside Mobile. Authorities said that when a teacher tried to break up the fight, the teen used the stun gun and then ran.

Mobile County Sgt. Joseph Mahoney tells Al.com deputies caught the girl and arrested her.

It wasn’t known early Friday how the student obtained the stun gun.

Sheriff’s officials say she was taken to a youth detention center and charged with felony assault in connection with the attack on the teacher; and misdemeanor assault for striking the other girl in the face.[/quote]

there is, of course, a video.

Damn.

I wonder if she had greater plans with that stun gun?

If the girl has a car, LE better look in the trunk for duct tape, rope, a shovel etc.

I'm waiting for her attorney to say it was in self-defense because the teacher was molesting her in front of her classmates. After an inadequate investigation, she'll be patted on the back and he'll face years of court costs.

:shifty:

Doesn't even look like the dude felt anything to me. Only way I knew what was happening was by the sound effects

It appears the stun gun never made good contact with the teacher. Or it didn't work because it's an iStun with 4G internet coverage and she wore the battery down with usual teenager bullshit.

Latest posts

Back