• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
289ilpk.jpg

James Graham​
[...]
has been indicted on arson and burglary charges after police said a woman rejected him on Facebook.
[...]
grand jury indicted James Graham, 37, on Tuesday. Police said they believe that he broke into a home and set it on fire
[...]
The home
[...]
belonged to Joanie Yount.
[....]
Yount became uncomfortable after Graham posted several comments on her Facebook photos and that she had asked him to leave her alone.

"This is one of those tragic situations where somebody is now without a home and for such a minor reason," said Frankfort Police Major Robert Warfel.
[...]
Warfel said Graham made comments on Facebook about some of Yount's photos.

“She rebuffed those and it's kind of what set this all in motion,"
[...]
Yount's sister, Samantha Beagle, said there was no relationship between the two. Graham was a friend of a friend.
[....]
her sister is a busy single mother who was not interested in Graham's overtures.

"She doesn't want a relationship. She just wants people to leave her alone. When it comes to stuff like that, either be decent or don't bother her at all,"
[...]
Graham broke into Yount's home days later. They said he set a box on fire near her bed and then fled. Much of the home was damaged.
[...]
and her 3-year-old son are staying with family.
[...]
said it is tough to look at the home, but even harder to imagine what could have happened if her sister and nephew had been home at the time.

"It could have got a whole lot worse. And I just wonder, what if she was in there? What he would have done to her if she was lying in her bed before he set the house on fire?"
[...]
While he has been indicted, as of Wednesday evening Graham had not yet been arrested. When he is taken into custody, according to court documents, his bail will be set at $50,000.
http://www.wlky.com/news/police-bel...omans-home-set-it-on-fire/30288522?hpt=ju_bn2
jkvgpk.jpg

Joanie Yount​
[...]
police say that a man indicted for setting a woman's home on fire, did so because she spurned him on social media. Now, that woman is trying to rebuild her life from the ashes.
[..]
James Graham, 37, was indicted by a grand jury
[...]
says that she and Graham were only acquaintances but that he began wanting something more.

“He was writing on all my pictures talking about how beautiful I am and let him take me out. I had actually told him to stay off of my Facebook, so he may have gotten offended over that ,
[...]
Thankfully, Joanie and her 3-year-old son weren't home when neighbors noticed smoke coming from her house
[...]
were able to figure out, through collected evidence, that Graham was their suspect.
[...]
Graham wasn't shy about admitting his wrongdoing.

“He was walking around bragging about it and saying he wouldn't have to pay the price,” says Yount.
[....]
now say he will pay for his actions, but the price Yount is facing is far worse.
[...]
http://www.lex18.com/story/27656421...womans-home-after-she-spurned-him-on-facebook

Yeaaaa.... No wonder she wanted nothing to do with him!
He kinda looks like a crackhead....

Back