• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Forensicwx

Final Roll Call 4153. STLCO 10-42 10/13 @ 1519
168u5hg.jpg

He tortured his sister for years, authorities said, and would bind her hands and feet as he beat her with his fists and whipped her with whatever he could find, leaving scars that may never heal.

And perhaps the last time he would see her, before a judge sent Edmund Bobby Ho to prison, he turned toward the courtroom gallery, where his sister was seated.

Given a chance to speak Tuesday, in a moment when defendants often apologize for their actions, the 30-year-old had only this to say to his victim:

“I love you.”

Even District Judge Douglas Herndon seemed offended.

Ho had pleaded guilty in two separate cases of abuse against Sophia Parker that detectives said stemmed from one of the most savage cases they’ve ever seen.

“If you love this woman — I don’t mean to be cute — but you sure have a funny way of showing it,” the judge said. “Your only response is to say ‘I love you.’ Really? I mean, really? A lot of times I think that people plead guilty because they truly have some remorse for what happened. I suspect that you plead guilty because after the state’s opening statement and the testimony of the doctor, you realized the train was heading down the tracks.”

For years, the only blood relative Parker knew, her brother, a man with whom she felt a powerful connection, a man she thought she loved, had whipped her and beat her and choked her.

“If this person who cared about me could do something like that to me, why am I going to look anywhere else for help?” she said Tuesday after the judge ordered Ho to serve 16 years to life in prison. “He’s supposed to care about me more than anyone else. I didn’t believe there were people that could care about me or my situation or anything I’ve been through. But I’ve been proven wrong.”

Parker first found her brother after she finished high school, while searching for biological family. Ho and Parker have the same mother but different fathers.

He was in a Nevada prison for drug possession at the time, and they exchanged letters for two years, supporting each other.

In early 2009, as Ho was about to be freed, Parker moved to Las Vegas from Hawaii, where she was raised by adoptive parents in an abusive household.

Parker and Ho grew intimate almost instantly, and they had a daughter together.

She often told him she didn’t feel comfortable about their relationship and said she doesn’t know whether she thought it was wrong at the time.

“It’s been difficult to tell the truth without taking into account the fact that we were together and we did love each other,” she told the judge. “I don’t know what it would take for both of us to be healthy individuals in this society, and despite everybody’s opinion, because there are a lot of opinions, I just want this to be over with. I want the right thing to be done. I want both of us to seek the help that we need.”

The first attack came when she was six months pregnant, and he backhanded her across the face, she said.

Soon, the abuse turned to torture. He would punch her stomach and tell her she was not worthy of having his child.

Their daughter, born healthy, was placed for adoption, and they moved to Arizona.

In 2011 they returned to Las Vegas, where she started selling her body so they could eat and have a roof over their heads. Ho introduced Parker to meth, which she said helped numb the pain of his fists.

More info here:
http://m.reviewjournal.com/news/las...as-man-headed-prison-tells-sister-he-tortured

And here:
http://m.reviewjournal.com/news/las...es-justice-after-years-horrific-abuse-brother

Holy Cow! She needs some therapy, like yesterday. He just needs to never get out, he saw he for who she was and took extreme advantage of her.

In 2011 they returned to Las Vegas, where she started selling her body

So, who's the Ho now?:eek:

Thanks folks....I'll be here all week:shifty:

The comments section of that second link features some of his relatives defending him... Because "does he -really- deserve that sentence?" Ummm. Yes. He's psychotic. We should throw away the key.

Don't defend the asshole branch of the family tree. Trim.

In 2011 they returned to Las Vegas, where she started selling her body

So, who's the Ho now?:eek:

Thanks folks....I'll be here all week:shifty:
U receive negative brownie points. I am also reclaiming any I've ever given you.

Because you made me laugh at a totally fucked up story. :rolleyes:

Whoo shit! He got a nugget on him!! No wonder he's so narcissistic (spell check). Somebody gave him the big head. I feel sorry for his mom's birth canal sheesh!

This motherfucker's atrocious brand of behavior deserves equally atrocious punishment. I really want to see him turned inside-out.

Am I the only on relieved they gave the baby up for adoption and this is not a story about him breaking her?

What a hot mess but at least the baby was taken away and not murdered which would have most likely happened since he did try to kill it in utero damit! The fact he punched her belly makes me red with rage! I can only hope he gets his 10 fold in prison bastard!!!

What a hot mess but at least the baby was taken away and not murdered which would have most likely happened since he did try to kill it in utero damit! The fact he punched her belly makes me red with rage! I can only hope he gets his 10 fold in prison bastard!!!

I read it like she was just sane enough to know that baby should be given up for adoption... maybe there is some hope for her...

Skeevy bastard... take your "I love you" and shove it up your ass along with all of the cock you'll be getting...:rage:

THANK YOU! I just can't believe how much actual hatred this story raises in me. For absolute strangers. I just want to see him miserable until the day he dies a miserable death.

I read it like she was just sane enough to know that baby should be given up for adoption... maybe there is some hope for her...
Thank you for that perspective I think you are right. At least one good thing out of that whole dysfunctional mess huh!

Impossible for me to feel sympathy for this disgusting woman. I don't care how fucked up your childhood was, unless you were raised in some cult-like environment with no exposure to the outside world and taught that incest was just fine, there's no excuse for seeking out a sexual relationship with your brother. What a sick fuck she is.

This scumbag was going to hurt a woman at some point no matter what,in a way it's good that it was his vile, sick ass sister who ended up landing the abuse. I mean if it had to be anybody, better some brother fucking damagecase then some decentmember of society.

Latest posts

Back