• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
4hebdf.jpg

Adam Lutz​
- A Waterford man was arrested for allegedly handcuffing his mother to a running car in a closed garage and waiting for her to die.
Police say 45-year-old Adam Lutz handcuffed 78-year-old Gloria Lutz to the outside of a car in the garage and then remotely started the vehicle.
After 4 hours, police say Gloria managed to escape the garage and barricade herself in a bedroom. She reported the incident to the police department the next day.
Police say they believe Adam was after his mother's money and that psychological abuse had been going on for several years.
Adam was arraigned on attempted murder charges at the 51st District Court and given a one million dollar bond.
[....]
http://www.wxyz.com/dpp/news/police-waterford-man-handcuffs-mom-to-running-car-in-garage#ixzz2dQ32AVUm

[...]
She managed to free herself after 4 hours and called police, who arrested Lutz.
[..]
He is charged with assault with intent to murder and attempted murder.
http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...ther/-/1719418/21706902/-/fhkirg/-/index.html

On now I have read some fucked up shit before but this is definitely one of the worst. I cannot imagine what that woman was thinking as she sat there frightened out of her mind. I am just thankful she could escape. Her life must have been a nightmare living with that coward son of hers.
If he had "succeeded" in his plan to kill his mother, I wonder how he would explain away the handcuff mark on her wrist?
I would think the cops would pick up on that particular clue.

A few questions....

Does it take longer than 4 hours to die of carbon monoxide poisoning??????
Second, wasn't he aware that if she struggled there's be bruising from the handcuffs, a clue that it wasn't suicide.

And....anyone ever wonder if the victim in these stories was a horrible parent & the child just snaps & take revenge?

I have some added questions (some may appear to be the same).

I don't care how much weed this old lady smoked in her day, she's not hanging after hot boxing in her garage for four hours... There is something wrong with the story. And she escapes handcuffs? Able bodied individuals half her age aren't escaping handcuffs, breaking out of a garage and then barricading themselves in a room.

Then she waits until the next day to report it?

I mean the guy looks like he has a screw loose but after reading this story, so does the journalist/reporter.

I think the catalytic converters on the newer cars make it really hard for someone to try to kill via carbon monoxide. Plus, she wasn't in a confined space. She was in a large garage, so the carbon monoxide wouldn't be as concentrated as, let's say, the inside of a car with a hose directly pumping the exhaust inside. She must be a strong 78 year old to have allegedly gone through that for four hours and still manage to break free.

The news report says he handcuffed her to the outside of the car. Not to many places you could handcuff someone to and every one of them would be easy enough to rip off given enough time and determination.

Really depends on your motivation, and I'm sure she was motivated, if only to get back in the house and call the po-po on his sorry ass.

Why even bother REMOTELY starting the car? I mean, it's not like she wasn't privy to his plan when she was being handcuffed or he was worried about hurting her feelings and was hoping she'd just think the car had started on its own.

Nasty piece of fat wasted shit... Hope his Mama kicks him in his ass with her car... or something.

From 2014:
Waterford Man Sentenced In Torture, Attempted Murder Of His Mother

WATERFORD (WWJ) – A 46-year-old Waterford Township man will likely spend the rest of his life behind bars, convicted in the attempted murder of his mother last August.

According to prosecutors, following an argument, Adam Lutz handcuffed 78-year-old Gloriann Lutz to a cabinet in the garage at the home they shared before starting up the engine on an SUV, closing the garage door, and walking away.

Gloriann Lutz said she was able to open the garage door, but her son came back and handcuffed her to a trailer hitch. She said the vehicle kept shutting off, causing Adam Lutz to come back multiple times, asking his mom: “Why don’t you die?”

The ordeal lasted three and a half hours before Adam Lutz tossed his mother the handcuff keys. She then ran to a neighbor’s house and called police.
http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2014/10...ed-in-torture-attempted-murder-of-his-mother/

Police say they believe Adam was after his mother's money and that psychological abuse had been going on for several years.

From the link: "Gloriann Lutz told authorities her son might have been upset because she recently appointed his older sister in charge of her financial affairs."

He was unemployed and depended on mom to support him. He'd lived with her for 18 years. He was trying to sell two water skies. He was facing court dates for marijuana posession and distribution charges.
Then mom gives financial reins to that bitch, his older sister. Of course he had to kill mom!
And he couldn't even do that right!

I wonder if mom was a chain smoker.
Cuz it sounds like she shook that idling motor off like it was a summer breeze.

He was nothing but an entitled asshole. A grown ass man...having his elderly mother funding his entire life...and providing for all his needs. Then he repays her kindness by bullying her and trying to kill her. The only reason she lived was she was able to somehow get the garage door open and fight for her life for three hours. Thankfully the SUV was a piece of shit that wouldn't stay running. I hope she never has to lay eyes on him again and feels safe for the rest of her life with him behind bars...right where his lazy entitled ass belongs. I hope he is removed from the will after all this.

Back