• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

China

La Mera Mera
article-2533285-1A6638B700000578-283_306x423_zpsc908451f.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/adam.garibay.16
A border patrol agent was in custody at a Hondo hospital Thursday evening after his wife's lover was shot to death and police were led on a high-speed chase, authorities said.

Adam S. Garibay, 33, is accused of killing Keith J. Martin.

Garibay's wife was tied up and handcuffed in Corpus Christi before the agent embarked for Martin's residence...

Details of the shooting remained sparse, but a preliminary investigation indicated that Martin might have been lured out of the house with a phone call, Brown said.

“They were having an affair. She got caught,” the sheriff said of Garibay's wife and Martin. He said the suspect “got mad and drove to Hondo,” where Martin was shot.

Corpus Christi police alerted authorities in Medina County at 9:32 a.m. that Garibay might be en route to the Martin residence, Brown said. Two minutes later, authorities received a 911 call reporting the shooting, he said.

Garibay has worked as an agent with the U.S. Homeland Security Department the past seven years,

Hondo police initiated a traffic stop with Garibay upon spotting his wife's car after the 911 call, but the vehicle fled west on U.S. 90 at speeds of up to 120 mph, Brown said.

The suspect was shot with a Taser after the crash and was taken to Medina Regional Medical Center — in part due to concerns that he might have ingested prescription pills, Brown said.

“They did an outstanding job,” Brown said of the deputies. “This guy was still armed.”

Garibay was arrested for an assault-obstructing an airway warrant out of Corpus Christi and charged with felony evading arrest, said Brown, who predicted a charge of murder would be forthcoming.

Neighbors found Garibay's wife “pretty severely beat up” and “tied up with duct tape around her face, her legs, the tape behind her arms, waist, everywhere,

Police were called after a young boy knocked on the neighbors' door asking for help, the station reported.

Officers were seen taking several weapons and boxes from the home, according to KIII.

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/lo...-agent-suspected-in-Hondo-killing-5109456.php

Police were called after a young boy knocked on the neighbors' door asking for help
I wonder if the young boy is the one seen sitting with Garibay in his FB profile pic (whom I presume is his son). Being a witness to a violent crime is bad enough when the victim is a stranger. When the victim is your mom... :(

My first thought...her pussy can't be that good. There are sooo many single people, why lose your freedome over someone that doesn't respect you???

Prime example of a gun owner's failing to maintain the control necessary to set emotions aside during a very stressful situation. Even with all his training and years of service. His response will get him life in prison at the very least. He is going to regret his actions some day. I feel for the little boy and his mom. I hope she heals and can move forward knowing she is safe from him. Let us not judge her for her indiscretions. Many a man does it as well without all the backlash.

Prime example of a gun owner's failing to maintain the control necessary to set emotions aside during a very stressful situation. Even with all his training and years of service.

I think it's an even greater example of how poorly administered Homeland Security/Border Patrol psych testing can have a domino effect upon the lives of others. This sort of aberrant behavior possibility would more than likely have been caught if HS/BP wasn't just simply trying to fill positions as cheaply as they can.
I too, hope that she & her son can heal from this.

I smirked a little when I read that he had cuffed her before he took off after her lover, but then read that he beat the shit out of her too, not cool. If he had just cuffed her and not administered the beat down as well I would have had a little giggle fit over it.

I know I'm sick and twisted but cuffing her while he whooped on the lover seems funny to me. The fact that he cuffed her and whooped her, not at all. I have an ex-husband that fucked anything with a pulse and had dreams of binding him and kicking one of those bitches asses, not because I still wanted him simply because the one was a smug skank who looked at me and said "look who I have now bitch". I told her to keep him, maybe he would leave me alone! But I so wanted to pound that smirk down her throat just because.

I am 100% against domestic violence but you know she and her lover asked to be screwed, they just didn't expect the screwer to be her husband. Be careful what you ask for because you just might get it.

I am 100% against domestic violence but you know she and her lover asked to be screwed, they just didn't expect the screwer to be her husband. Be careful what you ask for because you just might get it.
I must have missed the part where she asked to be beaten and her lover murdered.

As far as I am concerned, and I am unanimous in this...Adam Garibay committed no crime. His so-called wife, on the other hand, should be gibbeted.

Back