• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
YOU are in soooooooo much trouble. I'd flee the country if I were you.
I know a guy that can get you safely into Canada.

I've messaged Tom about a 50 times and he never replies. I think I will un-friend him. See how he like that!!!!

Received some Myspace mail from someone I don't remember atm. Does anyone remember this Hambeast?

http://www.myspace.com/kikisspot

Date: Apr 30, 2009 10:32 AM

Subject: I got your blog!

Body:

hi, I got your blog comments on my myspace and I thought that I would let you know that I have reported you to tom! you shouldn't believe everything you hear on the radio or on the news or what you read in the paper! unless you have all the facts you shouldn't judge people!!! thank you for your time!

Is your Myspace name Spectre ? If so, I seen your comments and there was nothing wrong with what you ask her for her to report you to Tom. She's a stupid wanna be gansta with that spelling of hers she won't go far :proud2:

Hell, I reported a RSO on myspace 6 times to Tom. Tom must not be able to read. The sex offenders account is still open-with his little panty pics.

unamused you should be safe!!!!!!!!,

hi, I got your blog comments on my myspace and I thought that I would let you know that I have reported you to tom!

OUCH! Tom is well know to be a mean mommie fucker. Seriously, who the fuck knows the name of the site moderator? Maybe a seventh grader? Personally, I would be ashamed to violate someone elses right to be offensive.

Back