• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Unamused Cat

Veteran Member
Received some Myspace mail from someone I don't remember atm. Does anyone remember this Hambeast?

http://www.myspace.com/kikisspot

Date: Apr 30, 2009 10:32 AM

Subject: I got your blog!

Body:

hi, I got your blog comments on my myspace and I thought that I would let you know that I have reported you to tom! you shouldn't believe everything you hear on the radio or on the news or what you read in the paper! unless you have all the facts you shouldn't judge people!!! thank you for your time!

Eh! Don't recall her but I can say this: she really shouldn't wear horizontal stripes...

Tom, he's everyones friend on Myspace. (LOL) She doesn't look familiar to me.
Lucky you, UC.

im trying to figure out who she is, but she has her boyfriend's mug shots and criminal record posted in her pics lol

Yes, I recognize the face. The baby is Jazmine (sp?) I think? I'm going to see if I can find in my picture account. I think the baby was molested by family member....not sure though, I remember the baby faces better.

Edit:
Edit: found it!

Her name is, Karen E. Zaricor, baby Jasmine was raped I believe by step father? Kyle?
Here's the link:

Baby Jasmine:
21didxe.jpg

http://www.dreamindemon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9033&highlight=baby+jasmine

Last edited:
Looks like silva and thebooblady found it at about the same time. We got some awesome members, fo sho.

Looking forward to seeing "the real you" on MySpace, UCat <wink wink>.

Edit: found it!

Her name is, Karen E. Zaricor, baby Jasmine was raped I believe by step father? Kyle?
Here's the link:

http://www.dreamindemon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9033&highlight=baby+jasmine[/URL]

Thanks Silva. I remember this fugly McDouche now. *shudder*

kylezaricor.jpg

Kyle Zaricor

So...she must've got the baby back. And what happened to him - you know, the ASSHOLE?

UC, why's she just getting around to answering you now?

So...she must've got the baby back. And what happened to him - you know, the ASSHOLE?

UC, why's she just getting around to answering you now?

That's what I wonder. She was arrested at the same time for a warrant. Maybe she just got out of jail and is checking up on her account. She was online earlier.

WOW! I just read Nursegigglebox's comments for the linked thread. I think I love her! (copied here just because it's so damn awesome!)

R

First, secure him to the coldest steel surgical table we can find....
Then we will make superficial incisions on random areas of his skin with used, dirty, contaminated scalpels....
Insert a 14F Foley cath half way up his urethra, then over inflate the balloon with 10L of saline....
I'm sick of hearing him scream, aren't you?
Covering his mouth and nose with a soiled bed pad should muffle his protests...
Let him stew like this for a day or two....
I think that the superficial wounds need a little dressing with acidic wound gel mixed with fecal matter......
Let that sit for a day or two....
Septicemia (infection in your bloodstream) is very uncomfortable. It can take days for the patient to fight it even with aggressive antibiotic treatment...fucktard shocker thrower here isn't deserving of proper medical care....it would be nice to see him suffer...hear him beg for mercy....then turn and walk away, closing the door as I walk through it...
Just like he did to this poor innocent infant.....

It's gonna suck to be him when Bubba Jo Bob rips his asshole to shreds.....medical care in the Penial system is slow coming...gosh, that's a pity....

Wow... she really sucks at her choice of men ! She posted this pic. of her "baby-daddy" on her myspace...

s1ruc0.jpg

The caption reads; "dis is Chad hiner my baby daddy"

First off, good job UC, you must have struck a nerve!

Secondly, looking at his pictures makes me sick and also did anyone else check the the background in the "me n her" album? This one ICK check the house out...ewww

First off, good job UC, you must have struck a nerve!

Secondly, looking at his pictures makes me sick and also did anyone else check the the background in the "me n her" album? This one ICK check the house out...ewww

No shit... there's food on the floor right behind her foot !

Was the posting of the pic with him touching his ugly nipples really necessary?

That almost killed my drunken state. But I refuse to allow that.

LOL... The MySpace police will probably come and get me. Spectre is a throw-down account, so meh.

hey, you really should consider it an honour if you do get banned from myspace for all your great work. if you're pissing off pedos and pedo-enablers like this white trash cunt, then it's a job well done. i wouldn't worry too much, since you've never had myspace after you for all the awesome posts you've made before. i think it's an empty threat. i've had these idiots threaten me after i've commented, but my throw down account is still around...as of now.

oh, and that baby raper is one disgusting pig. that pic of him groping himself made me throw up in my mouth, so i didn't have the strength to look at any of his others. that was enough for me.

LOL... The MySpace police will probably come and get me. Spectre is a throw-down account, so meh.

LoL, Unamused Cat, I see it didnt stop you from posting another comment. :lollypop:

Wonder why the bitch didnt erase "auddie" comment. It made me laugh so hard I spilled my drink.

You're an insecure fat girl that quit sucking cock long enuf to get knocked up and dumped - the first swinging dick that asked you - you married - never thinking about the fact that pedophiles TROLL for insecure fat chicks who hide behind tough talk cuz they're so ez to dupe & snag - the target the whole time being THE KID, YOU MORON!

Look Dumbo Jumbo, you need to make the FOCUS of your ENTIRE LIFE your kid! Lose "da dis dat" BS lingo, grow the fuck up and become independent with or without a PENIS in you life (have I mentioned how pathetic that your entire identity is spelled out in your u/n "MARRIEDbitchez"? *shaking head sadly*) and if you can't do that - PLEASE give this poor child to someone who will!
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Looks like Karen had warrant for something. Maybe she did some jail time and just got out????

The infant’s mother, Karen E. Zaricor, 20, also of the 0-600 block of McHugh Road in Yorkville, was taken into custody on an outstanding in-state warrant..

The mother of the child, Karen E. Zaricor, 20, also living in the 600 block of McHugh Road, has been arrested on an outstanding Illinois warrant, officials said

Last edited:
Back